Whoever is behind these caravans is doing a big disservice to illegal aliens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My image of illegal aliens used to be honest, hard-working folk who just want to work.

That image is now changing to illegal aliens being violent leftist radicals who have absolutely no respect for the United States and its laws.

They are even burning American flags after putting swatzikas on them.

Image if the US worked with these countries to improve the quality of life there. Maybe these caravans wouldn't need to exist.

Instead you have Trump trying to "get the best deal for the US" which isn't actually the best deal for he US.

Look at the EU, with former Warsaw Pact countries having been in the EU for 14 years now, and trade for countries like Germany and France is booming there.

Annex the shitholes and make them like US.
Legalize pot and extend NAFTA

My image of illegal aliens used to be honest, hard-working folk who just want to work.

That image is now changing to illegal aliens being violent leftist radicals who have absolutely no respect for the United States and its laws.

No one is ‘behind’ anything – the stupidity of the ridiculous right and their inane conspiracy theories.

It comes as no surprise that conservatives just can’t understand that people want to come to America to improve their lives, to flee oppression, and to live without fear.

For over 200 years immigrants have come to America for those reasons.

It would kind of help if they didn't go to rallys flying other country's flags and talking about how how the US doesn't have a right to exist. Wanting to improve your life is great, but entering the country against the law is not a great way to show you support your new country. Gaming the system and stealing social security numbers are not innocent acts either.

Image if the US worked with these countries to improve the quality of life there. Maybe these caravans wouldn't need to exist.

Instead you have Trump trying to "get the best deal for the US" which isn't actually the best deal for he US.

Look at the EU, with former Warsaw Pact countries having been in the EU for 14 years now, and trade for countries like Germany and France is booming there.
isn't gas at like $7 a gallon in France?

I'm sure if you eat enough beans, gas is free.

Not sure what gas prices have to do with anything though.
Has a lot to do with the quality of life there. You're one of them libs who can't think for himself eh.

Or maybe I can think for myself and I say to myself, does the price of gas impact quality of life?

World Happiness Report - Wikipedia

Gasoline prices around the world, 19-Nov-2018 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com

Well, someone made a World Happiness Report.

1) Norway, gas price $1.91 a liter
2) Denmark, gas price $1.73 a liter
3) Iceland, gas price $1.84 a liter
4) Switzerland, gas price $1.66 a liter
5) Netherlands, gas price $1.80 a liter
17) USA, gas price $0.78 a liter
136) Sudan, gas price $0.13 a liter

Seems that the HIGHER THE PRICE, the better quality of life, hey?

France has $1.67 a liter, 22nd on the list.

You can't work with the governments of these countries. The governments aren't in charge. The gangs are in charge. Who are the gangs? They are the very people in the caravans. That's why they are still victims of gang violence when they come here.

Well, there's partial truth in that. But not all truth.

Annex the shitholes and make them like US.

Oh, bullying.

Bullying what? Rapists, fascists, and murderers?

Everyone, the whole fucking world.

So you are trying to get into a country so you put swastikas on their flags? That's how you get invited in?

Are there any other Republicans who are stupid enough to believe such nonsense?

Hands!

Someone organized this invasion. They have trucks to ride in when they get tired. Food and water.

Whoever organized it did so with the intention of causing problems which they are.

Those thousands of people didn't decide to come here on their own.

Some one organized the whole thing.

You can't work with the governments of these countries. The governments aren't in charge. The gangs are in charge. ....

Name a specific country where that is the case, and then provide support for your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back