Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, I was referring to protectionist and his claims that the arena was packed. Given your photographic evidence that it certainly was not even while the blob was on stage.

No problem.

Yes there are a lot of photos and video showing that the venue was not packed and there were full sections empty or had one or two people in it.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 9.41.20 PM.png

It wasn't packed...there were empty seats; "veteran".

For over a week these same people went on and on about the hundred thousand people who were going to be there.

Now the same people say that it was packed considering the virus. LOL.

These people change what they say from minute to minute.

They really are sad and pathetic people.

Hopefully members of your biker gang won't be part of the 200,000 expected to die before this virus is past pandemic stage Also hopefully they don't spread it to others

Can wait to see 100,000 ppl get fired up two stadiums! Lol this is incredible! Biden can’t fill a bathroom lol

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Can wait to see 100,000 ppl get fired up two stadiums! Lol this is incredible! Biden can’t fill a bathroom lol

"Biden can’t fill a bathroom lol"

after final attendance was counted the fire marshall determined that there were MORE bathrooms than supporters at the BOK center

trump supporters could NOT FILL THE BATHROOMS!

fkn HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I want you to know I TRULY think this is the FUNNEST THING FKN EVER and I am SO GLAD IT HAPPENED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back