Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you were all riding Harleys. And you have said you were open carrying weapons (even shot a deer).

Where did you put the weapons while you were inside the event? No way the Secret Service let you open carry inside the stadium where the president would be speaking.
7EBD7BFC-784E-4895-9819-DB1C56ACDC67.jpeg
Do worry about it

Might be the greatest president in the history of America if he stepped down to become a general in the army he would probably lead us to defeat all of our enemies.. He’s absolutely incredible

"Become a general in the army"? WTF? You think he can just "become" a general in the US Armed Forces?

That is some serious delusional worship right there.

For over a week these same people went on and on about the hundred thousand people who were going to be there.

Now the same people say that it was packed considering the virus. LOL.

These people change what they say from minute to minute.

They really are sad and pathetic people.

They are masters at BSing themselves

We are security for secret service.. I can’t say much more
We are security for secret service.. I can’t say much more

Absolute bullshit. The Secret Service does not hire private contractors as presidential security. Especially one with a person who is a convicted felon who never served in the military.

Even for you, this is some extreme bullshit. Be careful. Claiming to work for or with Secret Service will earn you a visit from them.

Jitss Since you have this affection for Generals what do you think of the 4 that bashed the shit out of him? Traitors ??

I am sure jitsie would be fine with Trump just becoming a general in the US Military. Probably ok with him having a chest full of unearned medals. I mean, surely Trump would give himself a Purple Heart and a Congressional Medal of Honor.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

in russia?

do you work directly or INdirectly for putin?

The secret service is security. They don't hire security.

These russian trolls seriously need to be trained better if they want to be able to pass themselves off as an American.

These people are pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back