Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jitss I'm beginning to feel sorry for you Call bri and the rest of your gang to help you out here We need some fresh blood

It really is kinda sad.

Either he is so desperate for attention that he makes up the crazy stories, or he is a troll for the liberals, pretending to be an extreme conservative.

Either way I think he is a compulsive liar. He can't help himself.

Jitss Since you have this affection for Generals what do you think of the 4 that bashed the shit out of him? Traitors ??
Democrats have been pumping the military with democrat leadership.. hired if they are gay.. trump is putting Patton type guys in the ranks that will rise over time

The secret service is security. They don't hire security.

These russian trolls seriously need to be trained better if they want to be able to pass themselves off as an American.

These people are pathetic.

"These people are pathetic."

if only they had STOPPED at "pathetic"

but they continued on into deluded, dangerous and despicable

Absolute bullshit. The Secret Service does not hire private contractors as presidential security. Especially one with a person who is a convicted felon who never served in the military.

Even for you, this is some extreme bullshit. Be careful. Claiming to work for or with Secret Service will earn you a visit from them.
A visit? Lol I have them on speed dial.. what do you want to know?

I am sure jitsie would be fine with Trump just becoming a general in the US Military. Probably ok with him having a chest full of unearned medals. I mean, surely Trump would give himself a Purple Heart and a Congressional Medal of Honor.
After he tells us how he defeated Russia and China

Notice absolutely NONE of the white people sitting behind them are even looking in their general direction. Sorry. It stands out. :)

It's been photoshopped.

Notice the colors on the African Americans aren't the same as the colors on the rest of the photo.

I'm a professional photographer. I've been using photoshop since it's first version in the 80s.

I can spot an altered photo from a mile away.

The colors are much darker and saturated on the African Americans than they are on the rest of the shot.

Plus if it was a real shot, the background would be slightly off focus. It's not.

When a camera focuses on what's right in front of it, the background is always just slightly blurred. It's not in the photo the russian troll put up.

Here's one that isn't photoshopped. The colors are all even. The focal point is clear with the background slightly fuzzed.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 9.41.20 PM.png

It's been photoshopped.

Notice the colors on the African Americans aren't the same as the colors on the rest of the photo.

I'm a professional photographer. I've been using photoshop since it's first version in the 80s.

The colors are much darker and saturated on the African Americans than they are on the rest of the shot.

Plus if it was a real shot, the background would be slightly off focus. It's not.

When a camera focuses on what's right in front of it, the background is always just slightly blurred. It's not in the photo the russian troll put up.

Here's one that isn't photoshopped. The colors are all even. The focal point is clear with the background slightly fuzzed.

View attachment 353142
Omg TDS! Lol

A visit? Lol I have them on speed dial.. what do you want to know?

Jeez, you really have given up any attempt at realistic stories, haven't you?

There is no way you open carried inside the event. Post one photo of someone who is not a federal employee open carrying inside at the event (not photo shopped) and I will quit this board.

There is no way you open carried inside the event. Post one photo of someone who is not a federal employee open carrying inside at the event (not photo shopped) and I will quit this board.
Our team can’t be identified.. sorry but just know the SS was safe

There were signs at the entrance of the venue that listed things that weren't allowed inside. Weapons were on that list. The news channel I watched yesterday showed a pile of weapons and other contraband that was taken away from people at the venue before they entered.

The person you replied to is thousands of miles from America and Tulsa. That person is a russian troll.

Nothing that person posts is true.

The site that posted that photo of African Americans should have better graphics editors. The person who altered that shot did a very bad job. Anyone who has even the minimal experience with photography and photoshop can see it's been altered and not very well.

Our team can’t be identified.. sorry but just know the SS was safe

Oh I can identify it. It is the "Jitsie Fantasy Armed Brigade of Imaginary Security".

And the Secret Service is already safe. I have known some agents and they are the real deal. You, on the otherhand, are just a sad pretender.

There were signs at the entrance of the venue that listed things that weren't allowed inside. Weapons were on that list. The news channel I watched yesterday showed a pile of weapons and other contraband that was taken away from people at the venue before they entered.

The person you replied to is thousands of miles from America and Tulsa. That person is a russian troll.

Nothing that person posts is true.

The site that posted that photo of African Americans should have better graphics editors. The person who altered that shot did a very bad job. Anyone who has even the minimal experience with photography and photoshop can see it's been altered and not very well.

Thank you. Good catch.

Thank you. Good catch.

You're welcome.

It only took me seconds to see it's an altered shot. But I've had a camera in my hands since the 1970s. I've been using photoshop since it's first version in the 80s. I started working with photos in a professional photo lab when I was a teenager. There isn't anything I haven't experience with when it comes to images. Both film and digital.

I've been editing photos since the 1980s. I'm fast. I can identify the flaws then correctly edit a photo in a matter of a minute at the most. When you've been doing it literally for 3 decades, it's nearly impossible to not be able to see an altered photo in seconds.

You're welcome.

It only took me seconds to see it's an altered shot. But I've had a camera in my hands since the 1970s. I've been using photoshop since it's first version in the 80s. I started working with photos in a professional photo lab when I was a teenager. There isn't anything I haven't experience with when it comes to images. Both film and digital.

I've been editing photos since the 1980s. I'm fast. I can identify the flaws then correctly edit a photo in a matter of a minute at the most. When you've been doing it literally for 3 decades, it's nearly impossible to not be able to see an altered photo in seconds.
40731373-205A-48AB-85A9-1DC55D0199BD.jpegThis photo? The one with shadow? Who’s not real?? The Muslims? The black family smiling? The Latinos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back