Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why this is a big deal? It’s the life I live, I jump on my Harley, head where I want I’m a free man! Was a good time, I camped out in the plains. Shot a deer for some fresh kill dinner. Heading back now might stop in GA. Take care of some business

I wonder if the farmer has noticed that someone shot his cow.

View attachment 353158This photo? The one with shadow? Who’s not real?? The Muslims? The black family smiling? The Latinos?

Yes that photo. Someone increased the canvas size then added the African American family in front.

If it was a real photo the shadows of the African Americans would also be on the people behind them. The same as the shadow in the front from the person taking the photo.

If it was a real photo there would also be shadows on the people behind the African American family. The shadows would have been created by the family and continued to show on the people behind them. Since the shadow on the shooter is falling in front of the person that same shadow effect will fall in the same angle on the rest of the photo, it doesn't. The color is darker on the family than it is on the rest of the photo. The people behind the subject which is the African American family should be slightly blurred. The focal point is the African American family. The rest should be slightly out of focus.

You're dealing with a person who has been using photoshop since it's first version in the 80s. I've been "retouching" negatives and printing photos since the 70s in a professional color lab when I was a teenager.

It's impossible to pass off an altered photo with me. I can spot it from a mile away.

Last edited:
Yes that photo. Someone increased the canvas size then added the African American family in front.

If it was a real photo the shadows of the African Americans would also be on the people behind them. The same as the shadow in the front from the person taking the photo.

If it was a real photo there would also be shadows on the people behind the African American family. The shadows would have been created by the family and continued to show on the people behind them. Since the shadow on the shooter is falling in front of the person that same shadow effect will fall in the same angle on the rest of the photo, it doesn't. The color is darker on the family than it is on the rest of the photo. The people behind the subject which is the African American family should be slightly blurred. The focal point is the African American family. The rest should be slightly out of focus.

You're dealing with a person who has been using photoshop since it's first version in the 80s. I've been "retouching" negatives and printing photos since the 70s in a professional color lab when I was a teenager.

It's impossible to pass off an altered photo with me. I can spot it from a mile away.
Lol tds wow

Lol tds wow

That's funny.

You know it's an altered shot. You posted it as proof you were there and lead people to believe you took the shot.

You just didn't know that an expert with photos and photoshop was on this board and can shred your lies quickly.

Your weak tds is just a lame way to concede that you've been exposed as the liar you are.

I'm having fun showing the whole board what a lying fool you are.

Carry on.

How's the weather in moscow today comrade?

It will be neat seeing him be the President for ALL Americans, not just his base.
Yeah, like by abolishing Affirmative Action nationwide, so as to not be President just for blacks. And by sending US troops into Democrat cities to stop rioting, looting, and traffic blocking, Sure would be "neat"

Well.

Looters and vandals, I agree.

But when there are riots between the oppressed and their oppressors, they are often the result of aggression on the part of the former and are often the driving force for change.
Didn't you mean "latter" (ie the oppressors) ? Or are you now blaming the riots on those whom you call "oppressed" ? Could it be you actually got this right ? (except for calling them "oppressed")

Last edited:
So the place wasn't packed?
Depends on 1. one's definition of the word "packed"
and 2. The time at which the word is being used.

During a Covid-19 pandemic, since about 50 people might be the norm, then 10 or 12 thousand would qualify as "packed" (other possibiles > throng, crowd, assemblage) Think of it as words that sure couldn't describe anything Joe Biden is doing these days. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back