Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on 1. one's definition of the word "packed"
and 2. The time at which the word is being used.

During a Covid-19 pandemic, since about 50 people might be the norm, then 10 or 12 thousand would qualify as "packed" (other possibiles > throng, crowd, assemblage) Think of it as words that sure couldn't describe anything Joe Biden is doing these days. :biggrin:

In a venue that seats 19,200, I think calling 6,200 "packed" is laughable.

Trump packs a venue: HE'S HELPING TO SPREAD CORONAVIRUS!!!
Trump has 7000 or so attend: HE CAN'T GET ANYONE TO ATTEND HIS RALLYS!

Question: Can Trump do anything right?

Well, if all you watch is CNN or MSNBC, you might not think Trump could do anything right, but if your read Post # 330, and get informed about all the things those liberal OMISSION medias haven't been telling you, you would KNOW all the things he does right. :biggrin:

I am quoting the Tulsa Fire Dept, who is tasked with knowing how many people are in a venue. And Oklahoma is a red state, so its not as if some blue state liberals announced the count.
So did the cow come home last nite?

I have it good now. Thank God the hag didn't get in.
hammer I did good with Bill with George with Obama and because Obama left Trump in such good shape I'm doing even better now Trump imho is a loudmouthed bully and those are his good points

He should have never if the rally in the first place. If he wanted to do the right thing, he had his chance.

The energy last nite was incredible!
C24BAB14-3E4A-4A01-8856-B8083D01EA2F.jpeg

hammer I did good with Bill with George with Obama and because Obama left Trump in such good shape I'm doing even better now Trump imho is a loudmouthed bully and those are his good points
Obama did not leave a good economy. That is a delusion of the left. Obama sucked, more than just Michael's dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back