Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a few videos of the protestors in Tulsa. No rioting, no looting, no vandalizing, no violence. They knew they'd be arrested. These cops weren't standing down. National Guard was there too.

Already reported your"veteran" remark to the mods. They'll be in touch later today.

As for your assclown "empty seats" comment, it was already smacked in Post # 176. Can't you read ?

Poor baby....were you always a little bitch?

There were hundreds of empty seats at the "sell out". LOL. Sorry your eyes don't work any more

Last edited:
I saw a few videos of the protestors in Tulsa. No rioting, no looting, no vandalizing, no violence. They knew they'd be arrested. These cops weren't standing down. National Guard was there too.
Just for the hell of it, the next rally ought to be in Seattle.

BULLSHIT! I watched the rally live on The First channel. Place was jam-packed. I didn't see any empty seats. Photos showing empty seats were taken hours before the rally began.

Even if there would have been empty seats, it would have been understandable with the corona virus still going on. Despite the virus, they still filled up the arena.

This is a cult.

That never happened. You are repeating a lie you were fed. Not even 19 thousand showed up. There was no over flow and trump canceled his before rally appearance because no one showed up. The venue had empty seats everywhere. Even the floor wasn't filled.

There was never 100 thousand people who were going to that rally. trump knew it and lied to

Apparently not many people are fired up to go see trump.

56BB1774-D80D-4E73-8906-087FACF8CE01.jpeg
Of course they were.. they were stopped out side by nazi democrats, and couldn’t get to the test inside.. stop your fake news

I was in,, I had a very nice seat.. it was PACKED! But for security reasons we couldn’t let everyone in. Timing with the tests.. over all incredible!

I do not believe that you were in attendance at this rally.

Is there some reason why you feel compelled to lie about shit when you are posting on an anonymous message board?

I do not believe that you were in attendance at this rally.

Is there some reason why you feel compelled to lie about shit when you are posting on an anonymous message board?
Not sure why this is a big deal? It’s the life I live, I jump on my Harley, head where I want I’m a free man! Was a good time, I camped out in the plains. Shot a deer for some fresh kill dinner. Heading back now might stop in GA. Take care of some business

Not sure why this is a big deal? It’s the life I live, I jump on my Harley, head where I want I’m a free man! Was a good time, I camped out in the plains. Shot a deer for some fresh kill dinner. Heading back now might stop in GA. Take care of some business

Have you ever been called out for lying here by any of your Trump supporting pals? Have they tried to help you?

Camped out and shot a deer? Out of season? lmao

And once again you continued to post on this board while you claimed you were riding a Harley.

Stop in GA? lol I doubt it. Hard to stop off on a trip you didn't make.

Dang. I guess I missed it.

But I'm sure Trump spoke eloquently about our racial issues, demonstrating empathy and an honest understanding of the perspectives of blacks and other minorities in this country.

And I'm sure he addressed the white racism that still exists in America, demanding that side of the issue hold its own people accountable for their words and actions daily.

Hey, there's video! Can someone kindly tell me where in his "speech" he covered that stuff? It will be neat seeing him be the President for ALL Americans, not just his base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back