Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can wait to see 100,000 ppl get fired up two stadiums! Lol this is incredible! Biden can’t fill a bathroom lol

That never happened. You are repeating a lie you were fed. Not even 19 thousand showed up. There was no over flow and trump canceled his before rally appearance because no one showed up. The venue had empty seats everywhere. Even the floor wasn't filled.

There was never 100 thousand people who were going to that rally. trump knew it and lied to

Apparently not many people are fired up to go see trump.

What? You are using your phone to post, right?

Your phone’s camera feature is acting up?

Come on man! Get it together. How can you rob is all of the chance to get an exclusive look at this massive rally?!?!

That person is in Russia. That person isn't using a phone to post. That person is in a Russian troll farm.

The only reply that person should get is how's the weather today in Moscow comrade?

It was Trump that built up these huge expectations and now he has been humiliated. You can make any pathetic excuses you want, but Trump has another L next to his name.
What the hell are you talking about, looney liberal ? Rally was a great success. Packed arena, loud, enthusiastic.

Can wait to see 100,000 ppl get fired up two stadiums! Lol this is incredible! Biden can’t fill a bathroom lol

1592713264073.png

He's practicing social distancing.

That never happened. You are repeating a lie you were fed. Not even 19 thousand showed up. There was no over flow and trump canceled his before rally appearance because no one showed up. The venue had empty seats everywhere. Even the floor wasn't filled.

There was never 100 thousand people who were going to that rally. trump knew it and lied to

Apparently not many people are fired up to go see trump.

BULLSHIT! I watched the rally live on The First channel. Place was jam-packed. I didn't see any empty seats. Photos showing empty seats were taken hours before the rally began.

Even if there would have been empty seats, it would have been understandable with the corona virus still going on. Despite the virus, they still filled up the arena.

No amount of people at a rally is going to save Trump. The majority of Americans know he's incompetent and that he's largely responsible for the 120K deaths and the economic carnage that followed.
Sorry, no blustering your way out of this one. However, I will admit to a certain morbid curiosity of how many people pick up and transmit the virus tonight. I supposed most won't be wearing masks. And it will only
take a few infected people to start a chain reaction. I hope there aren't too many out of towners. And if there are, I wonder if there will be any facial recognition or pictures being taken tonight to identify who will be there?

I still think the blob will manage an electoral victory. Americans often give the President 2 terms.

What the hell are you talking about, looney liberal ? Rally was a great success. Packed arena, loud, enthusiastic.

No it wasn't. There wasn't even 19 thousand people there much less 100 thousand.

trump canceled his pre rally appearance because no one showed.

Inside the venue there were empty seats. Sections with one or two people. The floor wasn't even full.

It wasn't packed. I'm sure it was loud and enthusiastic but the claim of 100 thousand people was nothing but a big fat lie and always was.

BULLSHIT! I watched the rally live on The First channel. Place was jam-packed. I didn't see any empty seats. Photos showing empty seats were taken hours before the rally began.

Even if there would have been empty seats, it would have been understandable with the corona virus still going on. Despite the virus, they still filled up the arena.

I watched it live too. Those were empty seats while trump was speaking. Apparently the outlet you watched didn't tell you the truth.

I watched it live too. Those were empty seats while trump was speaking. Apparently the outlet you watched didn't tell you the truth.

They didn't "tell" me anything. I watched it live on TV. Full arena. You got dupe talk.

No it wasn't. There wasn't even 19 thousand people there much less 100 thousand.

trump canceled his pre rally appearance because no one showed.

Inside the venue there were empty seats. Sections with one or two people. The floor wasn't even full.

It wasn't packed. I'm sure it was loud and enthusiastic but the claim of 100 thousand people was nothing but a big fat lie and always was.

There could not be 100,000 inside the arena, It only holds 19,000. But that's a lot more than Biden's basement. :laugh:

When the videos come in, we'll post them.

Don't have to wait.

Here is trump on stage with whole sections empty. Other sections half empty.

The outlet you watched didn't give you the full truth. They probably had tight shots on trump without showing the crowd.

You need a more honest news outlet.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 9.41.20 PM.png

There could not be 100,000 inside the arena, It only holds 19,000. But that's a lot more than Biden's basement. :laugh:

Of course not. That's what I had been saying all week when people like you were posting that 100 thousand people would be there. Then it was 200 thousand. I saw one thread that claimed 800 thousand.

There wasn't even over flow. They didn't even have the place filled and it only held 19 thousand people. He couldn't even get 19 thousand people to go to his rally. He knew it too yet he lied and made claims about 100 thousand people attending.

He had to cancel his pre rally appearance because no one showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back