Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you never did, but you sure could have associated a political party with hard working people that don't want anybody to over tax them or outlaw their business. That would be the Democrats all the way. Overtax an overregulate.
There is no less regulation or taxation here in Republicanland

There is twenty thousand allowed in the arena. Trump campaign members have already tested positive for Covid-19 and habe been quarantined.

So let me get this right, Trump is putting people's lives at risk holding a rally but if people stay home and stream it live rather than go to try to reduce the risk then Trump's rally is a dud?

Are you fucking morons really this fucking biased?

So let me get this right, Trump is putting people's lives at risk holding a rally but if people stay home and stream it live rather than go to try to reduce the risk then Trump's rally is a dud?

It was Trump that built up these huge expectations and now he has been humiliated. You can make any pathetic excuses you want, but Trump has another L next to his name.

Of course.

It was Trump that built up these huge expectations and now he has been humiliated. You can make any pathetic excuses you want, but Trump has another L next to his name.

Umm no.
All the media
All the protesters
All the threatening
Couldn't stop the warriors from riding the Trump train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back