Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Trump fils to understand is that Okiehoma has a large population of agitators, protestors, looters, murderers, meth heads, prostitutes, people who have hockey hair and Bible thumping militants. Did I leave out corrupt politicians and cops?
You get that OK has a very low thug ... errr, I mean black population, right?

He's trying to create a riot, a battle between his supporters and the sane folks.

Battered & bloody antifa terrorists sounds good to me!

BRING IT!

Ever notice that ANTIFA and BLM show up to protest unarmed while you chicken shit losers
can't even go get a slice of pizza unless you have your firearm? You assholes counter protest
with AR's and body armor while they are wearing flip flops.

You're a bunch of fucking cowards.
Of course they`re cowards. When Dear Leader declared himself a wartime president and the war is with Covid 19, his troops were the first to desert. :laughing0301:

What Trump fils to understand is that Okiehoma has a large population of agitators, protestors, looters, murderers, meth heads, prostitutes, people who have hockey hair and Bible thumping militants. Did I leave out corrupt politicians and cops?
You get that OK has a very low thug ... errr, I mean black population, right?
Exactly.

Shit, they don't even have to go anywhere. One of these cowardly morons was bragging about watching TV with his gun a little while ago.

Well THAT paints a picture (apologies in advance ;-)

81816867.jpg

Bragging that they were at a Trump rally just makes them unemployable. Being unemployable is what keeps them in a trailer park.
I'd say it makes them all the more EMPLOYABLE. Business owners tend to be Republican, not Democrat. Being Democrat is what keeps them on food stamps. :biggrin:
I never associated any political party with hard working people that don't want the dems or the repubs to over tax them or outlaw their business because they don't want any competition against their friends and relatives.

Bragging that they were at a Trump rally just makes them unemployable. Being unemployable is what keeps them in a trailer park.
I'd say it makes them all the more EMPLOYABLE. Business owners tend to be Republican, not Democrat. Being Democrat is what keeps them on food stamps. :biggrin:
This isn`t an Eisenhower or Bush #1 rally. Bragging about going to this event is not a career booster.

This isn't an Eisenhower or Bush #1 rally. Bragging about going to this event is not a career booster.
Sure it is. Trump is a very successful president. Only nitwit, welfare-sucking liberals propagandize otherwise. Not very important.

This isn't an Eisenhower or Bush #1 rally. Bragging about going to this event is not a career booster.
Sure it is. Trump is a very successful president. Only nitwit, welfare-sucking liberals propagandize otherwise. Not very important.

Can a president really claim success before he wins a second term? I don't think so.

Who is sucking welfare? You are.

Can a president really claim success before he wins a second term? I don't think so.
Only Trump could brag about being impeached.

This isn`t an Eisenhower or Bush #1 rally. Bragging about going to this event is not a career booster.

If you go to a Trump rally, NEVER talk to anyone from the Daily Show. :D

He's trying to create a riot, a battle between his supporters and the sane folks.

Battered & bloody antifa terrorists sounds good to me!

BRING IT!

Ever notice that ANTIFA and BLM show up to protest unarmed while you chicken shit losers
can't even go get a slice of pizza unless you have your firearm? You assholes counter protest
with AR's and body armor while they are wearing flip flops.

You're a bunch of fucking cowards.
Of course they`re cowards. When Dear Leader declared himself a wartime president and the war is with Covid 19, his troops were the first to desert. :laughing0301:
To say NOTHING of the artichokes!

ABC ran a fake new story that Trump rally is postponed...it's fake news!

The rally has NOT been postponed!

Damn, we're not even to rally time and we've already got staffers working on planning it that are testing positive. Can you imagine if a couple of dozen unknowingly infected people show up to this and don't wear masks? That's gonna be a contact tracing nightmare. Best if they have facial recognition and pics of the people who are attending this rally.

Can wait to see 100,000 ppl get fired up two stadiums! Lol this is incredible! Biden can’t fill a bathroom lol
You should show up lol
I can be there in one and a half hours.
Please do start some trouble lol
I would if I wasn't going to work.
You would have learned something

ociated any political party with hard working people that don't want the dems or the repubs to over tax them or outlaw their business because they don't want any competition against their friends and relatives.
Maybe you never did, but you sure could have associated a political party with hard working people that don't want anybody to over tax them or outlaw their business. That would be the Democrats all the way. Overtax an overregulate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back