Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have to wait.

Here is trump on stage with whole sections empty. Other sections half empty.

The outlet you watched didn't give you the full truth. They probably had tight shots on trump without showing the crowd.

You need a more honest news outlet.

View attachment 352980

It was a loud, raucous crowd, and right in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic.

And Biden ? No crowd in his basement. :biggrin:

What happened to the arena being "packed", "veteran"?
OK, ASSHOLE. We'll go through this one more time. Just to show everybody here what a lowlife, disgusting, worthless, POS SLUT you are.

I challenged you that I would send my military papers to USMB. I bet you that I have them to prove my veteran status, as well as my VA ID card. If USMB received them, you would not post again for the rest of this year. If they got no papers, I would stop posting. You chickened out, and wouldn't take the bet.

Sorry hag. You have to take one or the other. Either you take the bet, or you shut the fuck up.

Hey, let's increase the time to 2 years. What do you say, COWARD ?

Don't let her under your skin.

She's an ignorant agitator who rides with the butthurt crowd from 2016.

She's declined challenge after challenge.

Her purpose is to shit out a few stupid posts just to distract you.

Don't help her in her cause.
I know her very well. She's been agitating me for years, and when I challenge her, she backs down. Total worthless trashbag.

I know her very well. She's been agitating me for years, and when I challenge her, she backs down. Total worthless trashbag.

Only on her good days.

She put out a thread entitled "HIllary is Cruising" before the election. I rubbed her nose in it several months ago and she whined to the mods and had them close the thread.

The outcome was never in doubt......

Last edited:
Only on her good days.

She put out a thread entitled "HIllary is Cruising" before the election. I rubbed her nose in it several months ago and she whined to the mods and had them close the thread.

The outcome was never in doubt......
Maybe now she'll do a thread called "Biden is Cruising", and we'll rub her face in it again, when Trump gets re-elected.

Maybe now she'll do a thread called "Biden is Cruising", and we'll rub her face in it again, when Trump gets re-elected.

I was going to say "Even she isn't that stupid"......but then I realized...she is.

Point is, she deflects.

Someone posted something about a "let's quit shitting on whites" and she counters with a fucked up P&G propaganda piece. She get's called on it, and she's looking for a way out.

It wasn't packed...there were empty seats; "veteran".
Already reported your"veteran" remark to the mods. They'll be in touch later today.

As for your assclown "empty seats" comment, it was already smacked in Post # 176. Can't you read ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back