Who's Going to Pay for the Wall?

Who gives a damn who pays for the wall so long as it's BUILT??? None of us do.. You left-turds are excused from the America first conversation.. Go stand in the line for terrorist sympathizing cowards.

Isn't it funny how Ronald Reagan, who ran on how great America is, never said ever that he was the difference between the United States being great and not being great. He said it was regardless. John Kerry I found offensive for campaigning that he IS the difference between being great and not being great. It's just as offensive when Trump does it. The idea that our greatness comes down to one man, any one man, is a man who deserves to be ridiculed and derided. Trump is just such an offensive man

"Who's Going to Pay for the Wall?"

There isn't going to be a 'wall.'

There isn't going to be a President Hillary either, The Donald is going to be American President, you Leftist Bots should prepare yourselves your Collective Safe Space now, instead of parroting someone who's half-drunk most of the time.
What happens when he loses?
That is simply NOT going to happen.
yes it is .
All the bold face whining will not change that.

You whiney fucks on the left have no room to say shit.. Your diaper wearing freak is no where to be found.. She can't even fucking leave the toilet without shitting herself so she stays hidden.. you need to worry about that OLD BITCH crapping a load on stage during the debates.. I hope she crams her diaper full and the Donald outs her.. I would.. I would tell the world something stinks and it's radiating from Rotten Crotch's BagLady pantsuit.

Nobody in the world wants Open Borders except the Leftist Extremists, the Left are doubling down now because they know this is their Last Hurrah, the majority of people are tired of the Leftist Agenda and want the alternative to that destructiveness.

The wealthy people pushing open borders live in gated houses and communities. They also have armed guard protection even though they're against ordinary citizens having guns. Total hypocrisy.

.....the drug cartels. Sorta kinda, but yeah. This is ONE of the various ideas being thrown around. Read the exclusive and leave your beautiful comments below.

Exclusive: Trump Camp Mulls Using Seized Cartel Assets to Pay for Wall

The Mexican Drug Cartels are evil, they have a modus operandi sort of like ISIS, with the beheadings and burning people alive, I watched a nauseating documentary about them.

Mexico is a backward patch of land, who's leaders don't even have the testicles to smash the drug cartels, or probably the Mexican Government from the President on down are on the payroll of the Drug Cartels.

Seizing the assets is a good idea, also sanctions like those Obama has on Venezuela would be an option, cripple the Mexican's into paying for a wall to keep their savages out of your nation.

Very hard to break an army which is being financed and armed by the US...

Drugs sold in the US pays for that army.
Guns smuggled into Mexico are arming them.

If the US was actually serious about cutting out illegal immirgrants they would take steps to make Mexico(and other central American countries) a safer place to live. How about taking steps to stop the illegal drug trade and making guns harder to export to buy in the quanities and quality to be used by a private army....

----
Smuggling of firearms

Firearms are not legally available for sale in Mexico, so drug cartels must smuggle them through the U.S. or Guatemalan borders, or by sea. Many firearms are acquired in U.S. by cartel members through straw purchases and then smuggled to Mexico a few at a time.

The most common smuggled firearms include AR-15 and AK-47 type rifles, FN 5.7 caliber semi-automatic pistols and a variety of .50 caliber rifles and machine guns. 30% of AK-47 assault rifles seized have been modified to select fire weapons, effectively creating assault rifles for use by the cartels.

Also, there are multiple reports of grenade launchers being used against security forces, and at least twelve M4 Carbines with M203 grenade launchers have been confiscated. It was believed that some of these high power weapons and related accessories were stolen from U.S. military bases.

However, most military grade weapons such as grenades and light anti-tank rockets are acquired by the cartels through the huge supply of arms left over from the wars in Central America and Asia.

Tracing

An overwhelming majority of confiscated guns (90%) that are traced actually originated in the United States. The ATF has reportedly traced 22,848 guns smuggled into Mexico from the United States since 2005, and it showed that between 2005 and 2008, Texas, Arizona and California are the three most prolific source states, respectively, for firearms illegally trafficked to Mexico.

About 55% of guns smuggled from U.S. are assault rifles. Mexican officials only submitted 32% of the guns they seized to the ATF for tracing, and less than half of those weapons had serial numbers. Overall, 83% of the guns found at crime scenes in Mexico could not be traced.

Mexican cartels often pay U.S. citizens to purchase assault rifles or other guns at gun shops or gun shows, then sell them to a cartel representative.
---
Borderland Beat: Mexican Drug War

Fucking liberals.. Liberals approve of sanctuary cities to hide ILLEGAL MURDERERS and RAPISTS but cry like crack ho's in heat if you dare propose to build a wall to protect our border.

Who gives a damn who pays for the wall so long as it's BUILT??? None of us do.. You left-turds are excused from the America first conversation.. Go stand in the line for terrorist sympathizing cowards.

Isn't it funny how Ronald Reagan, who ran on how great America is, never said ever that he was the difference between the United States being great and not being great. He said it was regardless. John Kerry I found offensive for campaigning that he IS the difference between being great and not being great. It's just as offensive when Trump does it. The idea that our greatness comes down to one man, any one man, is a man who deserves to be ridiculed and derided. Trump is just such an offensive man

Cry me a river.. if you find protecting our border offensive, you're a fucking pussy.

You whiney fucks on the left have no room to say shit.. Your diaper wearing freak is no where to be found.. She can't even fucking leave the toilet without shitting herself so she stays hidden.. you need to worry about that OLD BITCH crapping a load on stage during the debates.. I hope she crams her diaper full and the Donald outs her.. I would.. I would tell the world something stinks and it's radiating from Rotten Crotch's BagLady pantsuit.

Nobody in the world wants Open Borders except the Leftist Extremists, the Left are doubling down now because they know this is their Last Hurrah, the majority of people are tired of the Leftist Agenda and want the alternative to that destructiveness.
You’re a bigot and a liar, typical of most on the right.

I think I heard somewhere, could be wrong, that trump's team is floating the idea of putting a wall tax on all tacos sold in the US. Or perhaps he'll render tariffs on your lunch-time chalupa. Big money there. He could, as dictators can do as they don't have to actually have Congress do such a thing, levy a tax on each bottle of Dos Equis (sp, not the brand). After all he is the most orange-interesting derp in the world.

Likely though he'll have Tea Bag Concrete pour the 20ft high slabs in the image of the Berlin wall, complete with barbed-wire on top and a no man's kill zone beyond. Only this time they'll be shooting people as the climb over and run FROM the US.
Kind of blew history in school there idiot. The Berlin wall they shot people trying to escape.

Thought you said you live in Phoenix but its obvious you have no clue how different city streets and the Sonora desert are. Or, that particular stretch.

Drumpf's counting on your ignorance too.
I am 90 miles north of the boarder and know better than some Pirus driving communist.
Of course you do dear .

DarkFury aka Dorko Dumbo consistently proves he knows nothing about that area. I know that because I lived south west of Tucson for almost 30 years.

You’re a bigot and a liar, typical of most on the Left.

Mexico is a backward patch of land, who's leaders don't even have the testicles to smash the drug cartels, or probably the Mexican Government from the President on down are on the payroll of the Drug Cartels.

There is no "probably" about it. Mexican politics is literally feuding between the cartels. The cartels are their version of political parties and corporate donors all in one. The cartels fund EVERYONE. The only thing that the cartels can agree on is that everyone has to be aligned with some cartel. Anyone who tries to go it straight and not take money from them is killed before they can get anywhere.

Who apart from you Leftist Extremists advocate Open Borders?

SQUAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK RACIST SQUAWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BIGOT

STFU Pimp Race Ho .. no one buys in to the left's horseshit on race any longer.. NO ONE.

Cry me a river.. if you find protecting our border offensive, you're a fucking pussy.

:wtf:

In what possible universe do you consider that a logical response to what I said? Where in that paragraph did I support illegal aliens? I support building a wall. But that has zero to do with what I said. Damn, it's Thursday, can't you want to Friday to pound that many down?

Forum List

Back