Who's Going to Pay for the Wall?

Myself, instead of a permanent wall, I think having towers manned by humans ever 1/4 mile or so would be cheaper. 12-15 thousand men doing three shifts, in contact with each other would handle a thousand miles. Rotate them often so less bribery.

You know what would convince me conservatives are sincere. If they made a volunteer list and they all signed up to give up their current job, if they have one, and agree to work picking lettuce and grapes for the rest of.

You make it sound like there are no Americans in need of jobs.

The idea of a wall is retarded.

It worked for Israel.
And China.

Do you EVER think or read before you decide?

No, its not working for Israel, it did not work for China and it didn't work for Germany.

But, even if it did, each of those were very different from each other and different from the Sonora desert.
Who runs China right now?
The Chinese or the Amish?

It worked for Israel.
And China.

No, its not working for Israel, it did not work for China and it didn't work for Germany.

But, even if it did, each of those were very different from each other and different from the Sonora desert.

True, it's a lot easier in the Sonora desert to see someone trying to tunnel under it

.....the drug cartels. Sorta kinda, but yeah. This is ONE of the various ideas being thrown around. Read the exclusive and leave your beautiful comments below.

Exclusive: Trump Camp Mulls Using Seized Cartel Assets to Pay for Wall
There are a number of ways to pay for it.
Mexico gets U.S. aid as in overseas aid 50 million a year.
The reduced cost on our social services will help pay for it.
Tariffs on Mexican products can help pay for it.
It by no means is unfunded.

You can't really be THAT ignorant about our trade with Mexico!! Not to mention the lie about "social services".
You deport 11 million illegals you reduce the cost to social services.

Every time I ask this question, you run away. Here it is again:

How?

How would we deport 11 million people?
What would it cost?
How would you find them?

You kkk idiots always ignore the facts. All you've got is "round them up and deport then". You're just too damn dumb to think it through.

Funny thing is, it was the liberals who handed you a way to track and count undocumented and RWNJ traitors like you screeched like your hair was on fire.
Idiots on the right also ignore the fact that those undocumented are entitled to due process of the law.

They cannot simply be ‘rounded up’ and ‘deported.’
but by law they can be rounded up and imprisoned until they get a court date. Or are you not aware of what the Illegal actually means in the Illegal part of their description

Yes I watched a harrowing documentary about the situation in Mexico. Perhaps in exchange for building a wall, they could be offered military help, including Special Ops to help them smash the Drug Lords.

Your optimism is admirable, but mistaken. The only way for Mexico to smash the cartels would be an all out civil war. The cartels have infiltrated every facet of the Mexican way of life.

The US supports the cartels and that's not going to change.

Actually, we caused them.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes I watched a harrowing documentary about the situation in Mexico. Perhaps in exchange for building a wall, they could be offered military help, including Special Ops to help them smash the Drug Lords.

Your optimism is admirable, but mistaken. The only way for Mexico to smash the cartels would be an all out civil war. The cartels have infiltrated every facet of the Mexican way of life.

according to the left, the U.S caused everything bad in the world.

It worked for Israel.
And China.

Who runs China right now?
The Chinese or the Amish?

Oh good a multiple choice option for them.

e6c148a4289f25e4673330b6af261c0328e83f708cbcd64d87689686aab46247_1.jpg

5149882544_a29bfdaf9f_b.jpg

It worked for Israel.
And China.

Here's one source sez walls work. Does a Border Fence Work? Check Out the Dramatic Change After Israel Put One Up

Last edited:
I think I heard somewhere, could be wrong, that trump's team is floating the idea of putting a wall tax on all tacos sold in the US. Or perhaps he'll render tariffs on your lunch-time chalupa. Big money there. He could, as dictators can do as they don't have to actually have Congress do such a thing, levy a tax on each bottle of Dos Equis (sp, not the brand). After all he is the most orange-interesting derp in the world.

Likely though he'll have Tea Bag Concrete pour the 20ft high slabs in the image of the Berlin wall, complete with barbed-wire on top and a no man's kill zone beyond. Only this time they'll be shooting people as the climb over and run FROM the US.
Kind of blew history in school there idiot. The Berlin wall they shot people trying to escape.

Thought you said you live in Phoenix but its obvious you have no clue how different city streets and the Sonora desert are. Or, that particular stretch.

Drumpf's counting on your ignorance too.
I am 90 miles north of the boarder and know better than some Pirus driving communist.

If you are 90 miles north of the border, you'd think you would know how to spell border.

Finally, the FUCKING INTERNET SPELL CHECKER! I've been looking all over for you, Zippy. You SUCK. You're making no progress at all.

Your parents must be so proud though, spell checking the internet. Did you get a ribbon?

Caused? Yes. Supports? :link:

Yep. Sad how we didn't learn the lesson in supporting the mob from the 1930s, but hey, maybe next time ...

Well Obama sure did not hurt them by having Holder sell full auto rifles to them.

There won't be a wall because Americans will not elect the kkk.

My question is, why do RWNJ traitors, the GOP, Republicans refuse to even consider investing in their own country by repairing our infrastructure but, like lemmings, jump on the Drumpf wagon of lies?
"... will not elect the KKK...you forgot to mention Nazis, Fascist, Bigots, Homophobes, Misogynists, Christians, Right wing Extremists, Alt-Right..... help me out here my dear, what did I leave out from the Left's epithets for conservatives?

Last edited:
I think I heard somewhere, could be wrong, that trump's team is floating the idea of putting a wall tax on all tacos sold in the US. Or perhaps he'll render tariffs on your lunch-time chalupa. Big money there. He could, as dictators can do as they don't have to actually have Congress do such a thing, levy a tax on each bottle of Dos Equis (sp, not the brand). After all he is the most orange-interesting derp in the world.

Likely though he'll have Tea Bag Concrete pour the 20ft high slabs in the image of the Berlin wall, complete with barbed-wire on top and a no man's kill zone beyond. Only this time they'll be shooting people as the climb over and run FROM the US.
Kind of blew history in school there idiot. The Berlin wall they shot people trying to escape.

Thought you said you live in Phoenix but its obvious you have no clue how different city streets and the Sonora desert are. Or, that particular stretch.

Drumpf's counting on your ignorance too.
I am 90 miles north of the boarder and know better than some Pirus driving communist.

I'm about 120 miles north of the border. Most people in other parts of the country haven't seen a region colonized by a foreign country like its been done to calif. and texas. They wouldn't believe it if they saw it. This isn't being hateful or racist, just common sense. You have millions of poor people come into your country, there's consequences, including loss of tax base for schools etc. Clinton will continue this pattern until America truly is a third world nation.

Forum List

Back