Who's in the mood for a Trump Rally?

Whether you like his bombast or not, Trump is right and his heart's in the right place.

He's given up his life of cush to try and get America back on the right track because no one else is doing it

and it needs to be done. The great thing is that he knows many of the things that need to be done to fix things and how to go about it.

That's the reality of this situation. It's either Trump who wants to do the right things for Americans or some

asshole who doesn't, or doesn't even know the right things to do, or knows the right things to do, but is willing to fuck all Americans

over for his own pocket. Joe Biden is that last thing.

Yep, that racist band for the outro. Remember when America wasn't so racist? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

It was all before Obama.

These guys put on a helluva show.

That one looks like he could be related to James Brown. Dances like he could too.

OMG, I could just imagine getting into it with Guilfoyle.

I'd want to crawl under the slab and pull the dirt in after me.

She's got some lungs and a mouth, lemme tell ya.

It's all well and good when teh womens is cooin' at ya.

Wait until that fight. And that mouth? :omg:

I think I'd run almost as fast as I ever have to get out of earshot of that yelling at me.

She's got some lungs for sure!
I think it's great that Jr is banging Guilfoyle who is Newsom's X. LOL

I did Bro. You are jealous. The sooner you admit you made a mistake voting for a Joe a Racist and child molester, the faster you can heal.
The best thing that happened to this country was the day, Trump was shown the door. The MAGA Trump Humper cult is just as bad if not worse than the Tea Party. I tell you what when Biden is facing 91 indictments let me know. Trump will probably spend the rest of his life in and out of courtrooms and one day your Orange God may just end up wearing his favorite color everyday.
ohhh snap!

“unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
You mean the folks you claim are criminals and rapist, isn't that what your Orange God called them.
Bro, he don't like the African American community... Did you think he liked you :(

Bro... he has been a racist his entire political career....

Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

and you voted for that :omg:
Right, but your Orange God loves black folks. The clown that was sued by the Federal Gov't for housing discrimination, the guy who said the didn't want black folks counting his money, the guy who called black NFL players mothers bitches. Yea he just adores black folks.

The best thing that happened to this country was the day, Trump was shown the door. The MAGA Trump Humper cult is just as bad if not worse than the Tea Party. I tell you what when Biden is facing 91 indictments let me know. Trump will probably spend the rest of his life in and out of courtrooms and one day your Orange God may just end up wearing his favorite color everyday.

You mean the folks you claim are criminals and rapist, isn't that what your Orange God called them.

Right, but your Orange God loves black folks. The clown that was sued by the Federal Gov't for housing discrimination, the guy who said the didn't want black folks counting his money, the guy who called black NFL players mothers bitches. Yea he just adores black folks.
Bro, please. Trump is going to be your President again.
Bro, change your handle. Seriously.

Cry harder, loser. Your tears are delicious.

It's sweet.

It's what they do so well...............................fear.

Oh, and hate.

and shout, cry, dance, scream, spit, punch, kick, burn, loot and they are "untouchable". No legal action.
Burn down cities and loot stores and I love this part the best "kill each other" :).

and shout, cry, dance, scream, spit, punch, kick, burn, loot and they are "untouchable". No legal action.
Burn down cities and loot stores and I love this part the best "kill each other" :).

They need to be encouraged to continue.

Forum List

Back