Who's in the mood for a Trump Rally?

No that's your Orange God's ass you are smelling.
TDS alert :p

Biden does not like African Americans :biggrin: He is a Racist :fu:

In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

TDS alert :p

Biden does not like African Americans :biggrin: He is a Racist :fu:

In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”
I am not even going to take the time to post all the racist things Trump has said and done.

Let me put a bug in your ear, black folks don't love Biden, we just hate Trump more. :fu:

The sun was brighter, coffee tasted better, the air was sweeter when he passed.....~S~
good to know

In 2010, Joe Biden warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”

That i did not know Tuna.......~S~
1699565919847.png

1699565984001.png

That i did not know Tuna.......~S~

Biden lectured about the fears that blacks may have of the vaccine, attempting to point to historically shameful episodes when they were subjected to inhumane medical experiments.

“They are used to being experimented on—the Tuskegee Airmen and others,” Biden said.

In this, he confused legendary World War II fighter pilots with a long, notorious governmental study of syphilis among black men—the Tuskegee Experiment.

Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.” :dance:

The dirty bastard cheated in law School

Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., fighting to salvage his Presidential campaign, today acknowledged ''a mistake'' in his youth, when he plagiarized a law review article for a paper he wrote in his first year at law school.

Forum List

Back