🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who's to blame for the 27 terrorists that came in across the border?

By the Biden administration’s own estimates, 4 million illegals have come in under President Joe Biden, plus another 800,000 who made it without getting intercepted.

What are the odds?

I love how you fools twist the data into something it's not.

Under President Biden, 4,000,000 people have been intercepted TRYING to cross the border, illegally. Nearly ALL of those arrested by the Biden Administration, were deported on the spot. Very few were allowed to stay in the country.

There 11 million unfilled jobs and nobody to hire. The US Chamber of Commerce is BEGGING for immigration reform, because, the last of the Baby Boomers are retiring and there is NOBODY to replace them.

Your nation needs immigration just to fill the jobs you have. There were only 5 million openings when Obama was in office, but all legal immigration was halted under Trump, and now there are 11 million jobs and no workers.

Democrats are not out to replace the white population. The white population is not replacing itself. And white Europeans have little to no interest in moving to the USA. European companies can't find executive willing to move to the US to run branch offices. Health care and guns are the two primary reasons, with public education a close third. They don't want to live in the USA and they don't want their kids going to school there either.

Political instability and the levels of white supremacist activity, are now affecting investment in the USA. The only people who WANT to move to the USA, are people from "shithole" countries, places that are more dangerous, and hold few opportunities for honest people to thrive. People who aren't white.

You need immigration. Food prices are going up because there are no immigrants to plant, pick or process your crops. Your failure to properly address the immigration needs of your country, are now negatively impacting your growth.

You're not building a wall to keep Canadians out, and really, Canadians aren't sneaking into the USA to live either. Because our government works on behalf of its people, not the other way around. Oh yeah, all that talk about wanting to kill liberals, all of the western European nations are white liberal democracies, so why would you move to a country where half the people who live there, want you dead, and own more guns than any other nation in the world.

Last edited:
Is it really Biden's fault? I mean is he doing more at the border than is being reported? I heard under trump only 3 got in.
How would we know the actual number of those that do make it? Do we complete the cube to calculate?

Explain to me like I'm a child why Biden isn't to blame. Come on liberals!

I have no idea where you're coming from. But yes, Biden is the POTUS, therefore he is to blame because of his immigration policies.

Which of our current wacko Dimmers with a ghost identity do you happen to be?
This is likely basquebromance. Posting style and trolling technique is identical. As is the posting of multiple OPs with diametrically opposing political stances.

CATO is a far right group
They are starting to flood the zone with bullshit.
It's what they do before elections.
Watch they will flood the zone all before the election.
It's a long time republican tactic.
Your posts are garbage. Just opinion with no links proving your lies.
That's what democrats do, they lie all the time about everything.
That's why the democrats wanted a "Minister of Truth".

Forum List

Back