🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why a Belgian Chef Is Joining ISIS: 'Fighting Against Americans'

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Another nut who is anxious to get to that Cathouse in the Sky.

Why a Belgian Chef Is Joining ISIS: 'Fighting Against Americans'
BY AMMAR CHEIKH OMAR

After two years of fighting alongside al Qaeda-backed militants in Syria, Abu Saif thought he was done with jihad and ready to return to his “normal” life as a chef in Belgium. But everything changed when Sunni militants swept through northern Iraq and brought their brand of holy war to a global audience.

The 31-year-old cut ties with his old fighting force and put in with the rivalIslamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), setting out for the militants’ stronghold of Raqqa and then, he hopes, on to Iraq.

“Fighting against the Americans and the Shiites is one of my biggest wishes,” Abu Saif, 31, told NBC News. “I would go straight to paradise.”

Continue reading at:

Why a Belgian Chef Is Joining ISIS: 'Fighting Against Americans' - NBC News

"'Fighting Against Americans'"

Hmmmm ... sounds just like America's Liberal/Entitlement class.

I am horrified-----a CHEF? a man with a NOBLE PROFESSION-----seeks to use his skills in
"CUTTING MEAT" by cutting off the heads of chaldeans? ----------is he a good chef?
I am beginning to believe that I will never eat shish kebab again--------A CHEF? -----is that
guy an HALAL CHEF? I am definitely going to avoid all "halal" food . Who knows what
sort of stuff goes into the pot---------Assyrian bodyparts?

I was out and around today-----I spent an hour or two at a "flea market"----there was a food
stand-------I did not eat there-----but I did note the "HALAL" on the sign------It is not the HALAL
that prevented me from eating-----I just do not usually eat at flea markets ------I am not actually a
"SNOB"-----I am just a bit ------old and fuddy duddy. ------HOWEVER now that I know that
HALAL chefs are also MUJAHADIN------I will NEVER touch anything "HALAL" as long as I live

Forum List

Back