Why a merit based immigration system might be a good thing

Dude you asked me. How the fuck do I know?
i asked you what....dude?
How do you count illegals coming in to California?
are you telling me they do not come into California daily?...but then you live in Palm Springs,how would you see this...
Population grew in California because of prosperity. Not hardships
never said anything about that did i?...i said illegals coming in helped that growth....
The reason Iā€™m telling you this because lots of you are so fucking ignorant that portray California is sinking.
never said that "dude"......i was talking about the inner counties which are not doing as well as those wealthy coastal counties are.....
Nevada is the 2nd most dangerous state after Alaska
yea by the strip....not were i am at....i heard sirens every night in OC,here i hardly even see cops....
most alcoholics.
alcoholics are everywhere..
Unemployment 2017 Nevada 4.9% compared to California 4.6%
wow what a difference.....i notice you danced around the Unemployment stats i brought up.....typical when you cant justify them....

Look at this moron. Dude you are questioning my experience of people that live here in California.

What difference does it make where the alcoholic are located in Nevada?
Yes there are inland counties here in Ca that are still at 7% unemployment the same as when you pick on poor sections of Nevada or any other states. Are you really this dumb?

I never claimed that California is perfect but people like you are ignorant that keep saying California is a shithole states. So if you pick at other states then compared to California it is far better than most states.

Where you live you hardly see a cop. Very funny. Thatā€™s also the same where I live in Palm Springs and La Jolla San Diego. So whatā€™s your point?

Unemployment 4.6% vs 4.9% is big difference because the populations here in California is 40 millions compared to Nevada 3 millions. Meaning we have
more people working here than Nevada.

And lower crime rate despite with the highest population of illegals.

On top of that..... Why do you hate America?
are you that mother fucking stupid?.....dont answer that i already know the answer....were did i ever say california is a shithole state?.....and i hate america for pointing out some shit about california?....i dont know were you were born asswipe but i have done something you have never done and will never do,served this country and and fought in a motherfucking god damned war so assholes like you can come here and say the fucking stupid shit you say....so eat shit asswipe....

I already posted over and over where I was born, where (Ellis) & when my parents came to US and what I do for a living.

The problem with hypocrite assholes like you and others here are keep pointing the bad part of California but if you look at your states compared to Ca you are no better.
Then when ignorant fuck like you get challenged you go to insulting mode.

I only post reality and facts but it was you who keep posting stupid shit.

I did not serve in the military but I can guarantee you 100% Iā€™ve done far more than you or anybody here combined helping military personnel both active and retired. That includes housing, PTSD treatments and hospitalization with my *OWN* money. Donā€™t you fucking forget that.
you insulted me first dumbass....post 47....i challenged your shit and i get called an idiot...you have said i have said things here that i never said....but then thats why you are the ignorant fuck here.......
Donā€™t you fucking forget that.
sorry i dont believe you....you have said to many things in this thread that are not true.....and dont you forget that .....

Donā€™t really care if you believe me or not.
I insulted you first? Look at this moron you mentioned post #47. You are fucking retarded you started in post #46 idiot.

Give me an example where and when my post are not true or where I lied. PROVE IT.
i insulted you in post 46?.....you want to point out were?....
and were did you lie?....how about here ...
This is the problem when people like you only relied on people that post here.....i did not rely on people here...
Just because you are a mail delivery in your own route doesnā€™t mean you know more than me.....whatever that means....but i never said i know more than you....
Then you tried to use these people here that really doesnā€™t know much about California.....once again i never used the people here....you did...
The reason Iā€™m telling you this because lots of you are so fucking ignorant that portray California is sinking.....once again,never said California is sinking....
I never claimed that California is perfect but people like you are ignorant that keep saying California is a shithole states......never said that....you said shithole not me....
Why do you hate America?....here is your ignorance,i dont know were you are from,but here in America if you disagree with someone....does not mean you hate America....

Look at this moron. Dude you are questioning my experience of people that live here in California.

What difference does it make where the alcoholic are located in Nevada?
Yes there are inland counties here in Ca that are still at 7% unemployment the same as when you pick on poor sections of Nevada or any other states. Are you really this dumb?

I never claimed that California is perfect but people like you are ignorant that keep saying California is a shithole states. So if you pick at other states then compared to California it is far better than most states.

Where you live you hardly see a cop. Very funny. Thatā€™s also the same where I live in Palm Springs and La Jolla San Diego. So whatā€™s your point?

Unemployment 4.6% vs 4.9% is big difference because the populations here in California is 40 millions compared to Nevada 3 millions. Meaning we have
more people working here than Nevada.

And lower crime rate despite with the highest population of illegals.

On top of that..... Why do you hate America?
are you that mother fucking stupid?.....dont answer that i already know the answer....were did i ever say california is a shithole state?.....and i hate america for pointing out some shit about california?....i dont know were you were born asswipe but i have done something you have never done and will never do,served this country and and fought in a motherfucking god damned war so assholes like you can come here and say the fucking stupid shit you say....so eat shit asswipe....

I already posted over and over where I was born, where (Ellis) & when my parents came to US and what I do for a living.

The problem with hypocrite assholes like you and others here are keep pointing the bad part of California but if you look at your states compared to Ca you are no better.

I did not serve in the military but I can guarantee you 100% Iā€™ve done far more than you or anybody here combined helping military personnel both active and retired. That includes housing, PTSD treatments and hospitalization with my *OWN* money. Donā€™t you fucking forget that.
you insulted me first dumbass....post 47....i challenged your shit and i get called an idiot...you have said i have said things here that i never said....but then thats why you are the ignorant fuck here.......
sorry i dont believe you....you have said to many things in this thread that are not true.....and dont you forget that .....

I insulted you first? Look at this moron you mentioned post #47. You are fucking retarded you started in post #46 idiot.

Give me an example where and when my post are not true or where I lied. PROVE IT.
This is the problem when people like you only relied on people that post here.....i did not rely on people here...
Just because you are a mail delivery in your own route doesnā€™t mean you know more than me.....whatever that means....but i never said i know more than you....
Then you tried to use these people here that really doesnā€™t know much about California.....once again i never used the people here....you did...
The reason Iā€™m telling you this because lots of you are so fucking ignorant that portray California is sinking.....once again,never said California is sinking....
I never claimed that California is perfect but people like you are ignorant that keep saying California is a shithole states......never said that....you said shithole not me....
Why do you hate America?....here is your ignorance,i dont know were you are from,but here in America if you disagree with someone....does not mean you hate America....

You are a LIAR read your post 46 again who started the insults.

Why do you hate America? Disagreeing and trashing your own state or country is a big difference. Sometimes itā€™s called traitor.

I asked you to prove it to me where and when I lied. SO WHERE IS IT?
YOU ARE A LIAR.

I do not need to lie and if sometimes I make mistakes I apologize. That is called integrity.

Why do you hate America? Disagreeing and trashing your own state or country is a big difference. Sometimes itā€™s called traitor.

YOU ARE A LIAR.

I do not need to lie and if sometimes I make mistakes I apologize. That is called integrity.
i did read it....i dont see an insult....i did ask you to point it out ....
Disagreeing and trashing your own state or country is a big difference. Sometimes itā€™s called traitor.
you had better learn English better.....pointing out things that are real negative happenings in your state does not mean you are a traitor,it means you are being honest,but you for trying to sugar coat everything are being dishonest...and i was not "trashing" the state,if anything i was trashing brown and the legislature,something we are allowed to do in this country,and since i lived and worked and paid taxes in the state for 50 years,you better believe i am entitled to "trash" those basterds.....
learn to read,i gave you 5 examples.....your job is to prove i did what you claim i did....so lets see how much integrity you have...

YOU ARE A LIAR.

Disagreeing and trashing your own state or country is a big difference. Sometimes itā€™s called traitor.
you had better learn English better.....pointing out things that are real negative happenings in your state does not mean you are a traitor,it means you are being honest,but you for trying to sugar coat everything are being dishonest...and i was not "trashing" the state,if anything i was trashing brown and the legislature,something we are allowed to do in this country,and since i lived and worked and paid taxes in the state for 50 years,you better believe i am entitled to "trash" those basterds.....
learn to read,i gave you 5 examples.....your job is to prove i did what you claim i did....so lets see how much integrity you have...

Look at this MORON. Read your post #46. YOU SAID........ Do you realize how stupid that sound? How the fuck did you know? ........... Those are your exact words.
Keep trying LIAR.

Wrong again dude. What 5 examples you gave that prove Iā€™m a liar. WHERE?

YOU ARE A LIAR.

Look at this MORON. Read your post #46. YOU SAID........ Do you realize how stupid that sound? How the fuck did you know? ........... Those are your exact words.
Keep trying LIAR.

that was an insult?.....holy shit if i would have actually insulted you would you have started crying? lol...you are kind of a pussy aint ya?....and those 5 examples dipshit are you saying i said something i did not say.....LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH .......geezus you are one stupid fuck....now there is an insult...

For those Leftists who are too dense to understand, the Merit Based System would be based upon an individual's ability to fill positions which BENEFIT THE GENERAL PUBLIC!

YOU ARE A LIAR.

Keep trying LIAR.

that was an insult?.....holy shit if i would have actually insulted you would you have started crying? lol...you are kind of a pussy aint ya?....and those 5 examples dipshit are you saying i said something i did not say.....LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH .......geezus you are one stupid fuck....now there is an insult...

Since you are low class scum. Yes that is an insult.
Iā€™m still waiting for the 5 examples to prove Iā€™m a liar.

You told me Iā€™m a liar. So far after several post you canā€™t prove me anything. You are a LIAR.

My English? I just love this one. Every time a peasant like you brought this up I know Iā€™m kicking your ass because I know you run out of bullets and no intellectual rebuttal. Keep trying letter carrier.

For those Leftists who are too dense to understand, the Merit Based System would be based upon an individual's ability to fill positions which BENEFIT THE GENERAL PUBLIC!

Meaning these are the elites high IQ people coming to US competing with Americans.
Maybe if you set aside your hatred maybe you will understand. Just sayin.

This is not about lefties or righties either.

YOU ARE A LIAR.

Keep trying LIAR.

You told me Iā€™m a liar. So far after several post you canā€™t prove me anything. You are a LIAR.

My English? I just love this one. Every time a peasant like you brought this up I know Iā€™m kicking your ass because I know you run out of bullets and no intellectual rebuttal. Keep trying letter carrier.
hey mr palm springs....i gave you 5 examples....if you cant prove i actually said those things,which you cant,then that makes you the chump not me..and peasants aint worth 2-3 million dollars...learn what words mean....keep trying dumbass....

Republicans are saying they want a merit based immigration system.

Letā€™s talk about that.

It would turn into an elitist system which would leave Republicans on the bottom.
After all, Republicans think college is bad for America.

People from Nigeria are more likely to have a degree than a Republican.
Could you imagine a racist Republican whose boss is one of those super dark black Africans with an accent?

It would solve the problem of high paying unfilled jobs Republicans arenā€™t qualified for.

And the best part of all? The educated tend to vote Democrat.

So yes, we need to consider a merit based system.

You never disappoint with your special brand of idiocy.

YOU ARE A LIAR.

Keep trying LIAR.

hey mr palm springs....i gave you 5 examples....if you cant prove i actually said those things,which you cant,then that makes you the chump not me..and peasants aint worth 2-3 million dollars...learn what words mean....keep trying dumbass....

You said I lied. So I want you to prove it.
Where are they LIAR? Iā€™m asking you again. Originally it was 7 but where are the 5? If you canā€™t prove it you are bogus.
Let me remind you Letter Carrier you are embarrassing yourself.

Worth 2 to 3 millions $. Really?
Look at this liar. Didnā€™t you just said you move to Nevada because you want to save couple of $? If you have that kind of money then move to Nevada with that kind of weather like hell. Fuck me. Yes you are a peasant.
Very funny....... Iā€™m not trying anything. You have to proved yourself LIAR.

Also my English. Iā€™ve been here for almost 3 years. Iā€™m already immune to that specific kind of insults. That is also an indication that I kick someone ass. Donā€™t you forget that asshole and spread that to your buddies.

Keep trying LIAR.

Where are they LIAR? Iā€™m asking you again. Originally it was 7 but where are the 5? If you canā€™t prove it you are bogus.

Look at this liar. Didnā€™t you just said you move to Nevada because you want to save couple of $? If you have that kind of money then move to Nevada with that kind of weather like hell. Fuck me. Yes you are a peasant.

Also my English. Iā€™ve been here for almost 3 years. Iā€™m already immune to that specific kind of insults. That is also an indication that I kick someone ass. Donā€™t you forget that asshole and spread that to your buddies.
since you will not dispute those 5 examples i gave you i guess we know who the fucking lying sack of shit is....and kick my ass?....you cant jump that high chump.....you would need your buddies to lift you up so you can reach it........

Keep trying LIAR.

since you will not dispute those 5 examples i gave you i guess we know who the fucking lying sack of shit is....and kick my ass?....you cant jump that high chump.....you would need your buddies to lift you up so you can reach it........

Iā€™m not disputing anything. Just show me or tell me whatever the 5 you are talking about. Where is it LIAR?
You told me I lied. So Iā€™m asking you to prove it.

You do know that you are embarrassing yourself.

Of course Iā€™ve been kicking your ass. Look ...... youā€™ve been on the defensive mode from the time you started the insult.
If you talk to me this way again. I will trash you again. You got that peasant letter carrier?
Just because I disagree with you that doesnā€™t mean you have to show me your low class behavior.

Iā€™m not disputing anything. Just show me or tell me whatever the 5 you are talking about. Where is it LIAR?

Of course Iā€™ve been kicking your ass. Look ...... youā€™ve been on the defensive mode from the time you started the insult.
If you talk to me this way again. I will trash you again. You got that peasant letter carrier?
Just because I disagree with you that doesnā€™t mean you have to show me your low class behavior.
what 5 am i talking about?.....are you that fucking stupid?...and im embarrassing myself?....learn to fucking read....here let me help you one last time....post no. 61....read it dumbass,thats 5 things you said i said,show me were......and i think you are the one who is on the defensive chump,and if you think you are kicking ass you had better learn what kicking ass means....avoiding answering questions like you are doing means you are the one who is getting kicked........

Ass Kicking

what 5 am i talking about?.....are you that fucking stupid?...and im embarrassing myself?....learn to fucking read....here let me help you one last time....post no. 61....read it dumbass,thats 5 things you said i said,show me were......and i think you are the one who is on the defensive chump,and if you think you are kicking ass you had better learn what kicking ass means....avoiding answering questions like you are doing means you are the one who is getting kicked........

Ass Kicking

Look at this MORON. It took you this long to point out your stupidity. I never avoided your question dumb ass. I keep repeating over and over..... WHERE WHERE WHERE? DUMB SHIT.
Why didnā€™t you tell me the first time instead of wasting my time. You are dumb. Oh yes Iā€™m kicking your ass and embarrassing yourself.

Let me try my best to enumerate your stupid post #61.
1. I said ...... This is the problem when people like you only relied on people that post here/ You response...... I did not rely on people here.

My rebuttal: Yes you did. Read your post #34....... Go to thread about California and take it up there/ That tells me you are relying other ( threads) people to support your claim.

2. Just because you are a mail delivery in your own route doesnā€™t mean you know more than me/ Your response....but I never said I know more than you.

My Rebuttal: From your post #40 telling me........ you went over your head..... ill say it again mr. rich guy who canā€™t relate to people living there.
Read your post #51 but then you live in Palms Springs how would you see this.

3. Then you tried to use these people here that doesnā€™t know much about California / Your response ..... once again I never used these people here..... you did.
My rebuttal: Yes you did. Read my Rebuttal 1.

4. The reason Iā€™m telling you this because lots of you are so fucking ignorant that portray California is sinking / Your response...... once again never said Ca is sinking.

My rebuttal: You did not say exact words sinking but you portray California is sinking. Read your post #40. many people California are getting by, unemployed, having hard time, etc.

5. I never claimed that Ca is perfect but people like you are ignorant keep saying Ca is shithole states / Your response.... never said that ....... you said shit hole not me.
My Rebuttal: Read your post #10.

See how easily I debunked your lies.
I know you are impressed.

Oh! I enjoy trashing you believe me.

Progressive ideals are education and helping other Americans and building and personal freedom and voting rights and clean air and clean water and patriotism and serving.

Democrats would never poison a city. And they certainly wouldnā€™t defend such actions.

This is why Red States are usually sh!tholes and Blue States arenā€™t.
im glad you used the word "usually" for red states,but you should have used it for blue ones too....you apparently havent been to the many california threads showing how much of it is becoming shithole worthy....

I live here, very happy and successful. How many of those members that you are talking about that live here?
How many of those are just pure racist assholes?
How many of those are just talking nonsense?
go to the threads about california and take it up there......and you have said before you are well off...
Politics

many people in California are just getting by or are having a rough time or are unemployed and are wondering if they will get a decent job anytime soon.....there are like 20 counties with unemployment over 7-8%....many people who have worked there their entire lives and paid taxes to help that states economy cannot afford to retire there and have to go elsewhere....something that brown and co. should be ashamed of....

This is the problem when people like you only relied on people that post here. As I said repeatedly most of those are racist, low class, just hate or jealous California, donā€™t even live here, donā€™t even understand the economy, donā€™t even understand what they are talking about. That said.

And yet............California economy is booming big time, new houses, new developments, shopping centers are popping all over the place that builders cannot even keep up.

And yet......... California populations has increased.

And yet......... California unemployment is very impressive.

https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/news/2017/05/03/california-population-increase.amp.html

http://www.labormarketinfo.edd.ca.gov/file/lfmonth/Employment-Highlights.pdf
went right over your head....ill say it again mr rich guy who cant relate to the regular people living there.......many people in California are just getting by or are having a rough time or are unemployed and are wondering if they will get a decent job anytime soon.....there are like 20 counties with unemployment over 7-8%....many people who have worked there their entire lives and paid taxes to help that states economy cannot afford to retire there and have to go elsewhere....something that brown and co. should be ashamed of....
And yet, in Appalachia, where the vast majority are white, not only is unemployment high, but so is infant mortality, poverty, the death rate, opiod addiction and hunger.

You would think with so many white people it would be a paradise..................instead of a a shithole.

Ass Kicking

Look at this MORON. It took you this long to point out your stupidity. I never avoided your question dumb ass. I keep repeating over and over..... WHERE WHERE WHERE? DUMB SHIT.
Why didnā€™t you tell me the first time instead of wasting my time. You are dumb. Oh yes Iā€™m kicking your ass and embarrassing yourself.

1. I said ...... This is the problem when people like you only relied on people that post here/ You response...... I did not rely on people here.

My rebuttal: Yes you did. Read your post #34....... Go to thread about California and take it up there/ That tells me you are relying other ( threads) people to support your claim.

2. Just because you are a mail delivery in your own route doesnā€™t mean you know more than me/ Your response....but I never said I know more than you.

My Rebuttal: From your post #40 telling me........ you went over your head..... ill say it again mr. rich guy who canā€™t relate to people living there.

3. Then you tried to use these people here that doesnā€™t know much about California / Your response ..... once again I never used these people here..... you did.

4. The reason Iā€™m telling you this because lots of you are so fucking ignorant that portray California is sinking / Your response...... once again never said Ca is sinking.

My rebuttal: You did not say exact words sinking but you portray California is sinking. Read your post #40. many people California are getting by, unemployed, having hard time, etc.

5. I never claimed that Ca is perfect but people like you are ignorant keep saying Ca is shithole states / Your response.... never said that ....... you said shit hole not me.

Why didnā€™t you tell me the first time instead of wasting my time.
i did dumbass....you were just to stupid to understand that...
Go to thread about California and take it up there/ That tells me you are relying other ( threads) people to support your claim.
everything i claimed about unemployment can be backed up by the california state unemployment by county stats....not by other threads or people....
ill say it again mr. rich guy who canā€™t relate to people living there.
you cant,otherwise you would not have argued about what i said about people who live inland,many who are not working or are just getting by....all you were portraying is the good parts of the state.......
. once again I never used these people here..... you did.
no i did not,i used californias own 2017 unemployment by county stats...no one here said anything about those stats but me....
You did not say exact words sinking
thats right i never said that
but you portray California is sinking
no i did not,i portrayed many counties and their populace inland have problems....you were only looking at the nice comfy wealthy counties...which says a lot about you...
Read your post #10.
once again learn to read....i said much of the state.....which is happening,and anyone who has lived here more than a few years will say the same thing if they are honest....some parts of california are in bad shape and do not look like they did in the 60's,70's and 80's....
See how easily I debunked your lies.I know you are impressed.
the only thing i am impressed about is how dishonest you are about the state you claim you live in...i lived there 50 years,and been all over the place....many areas are going downhill.....something you just cant seem to grasp....
you cant trash someone when all you are bringing to this debate is what you want to see,but will deny the real shit happening here....
once more.....

Ass Kicking

Go to thread about California and take it up there/ That tells me you are relying other ( threads) people to support your claim.

everything i claimed about unemployment can be backed up by the california state unemployment by county stats....not by other threads or people....
you cant,otherwise you would not have argued about what i said about people who live inland,many who are not working or are just getting by....all you were portraying is the good parts of the state.......
no i did not,i used californias own 2017 unemployment by county stats...no one here said anything about those stats but me....
no i did not,i portrayed many counties and their populace inland have problems....you were only looking at the nice comfy wealthy counties...which says a lot about you...
Read your post #10.
once again learn to read....i said much of the state.....which is happening,and anyone who has lived here more than a few years will say the same thing if they are honest....some parts of california are in bad shape and do not look like they did in the 60's,70's and 80's....

the only thing i am impressed about is how dishonest you are about the state you claim you live in...i lived there 50 years,and been all over the place....many areas are going downhill.....something you just cant seem to grasp....

you cant trash someone when all you are bringing to this debate is what you want to see,but will deny the real shit happening here....
once more.....

Moron I asked you repeatedly started on post # 62, 64, 67, 72, 74. This is so fucking funny. You are dumb.

I only portray good part of Ca. Really?
Again an asshole like you who live in Nevada telling me you know more than me. Again Iā€™m am very familiar with labor, workforce & diversities life. You made it sound I just sat in PS or in my boat...... I can assure you that I know far more than you IDIOT. And I donā€™t have a problem slapping that to your face peasant letter carrier.

Again. There are parts of California that are unemployment is higher than the 5% I never denied that. Again Iā€™m telling you just like any other states likeNevada there are parts that are higher than 5% You are dumb.

Post 10 in here you are deflected you did not mentioned shithole.

Many areas go down hill? Really? Proved it.

You mentioned INLAND........ See LINKS below see if you really know what you are talking about DUMBSHIT. Builders and developers cannot even keep up with the pace. I know couple of developers and construction companies. If you travel from 91 freeway from Anaheim to 15 North & South your can see new big houses ranging from $400k to $2 millions, shopping centers popping up all over etc etc etc. Go towards San Bernardino and you can see the progress big time.
DUDE I can tell you you are very ignorant. You donā€™t know shit.

You live here for 50 years. Thatā€™s funny yet a peasant like you is so fucking ignorant. Maybe you left Ca 50 years ago & never travel back to Ca. The economy is booming big time, unemployment is very low, population is not declining. New houses are growing that I cannot even keep up of new communities popping up. We need more workers all over.
Itā€™s so good that 5 or 6 casinos pop up.

Okay here we go again........ Prove to me where Iā€™m being dishonest? I post facts not bullshit like you.

Of course Iā€™m trashing you because you donā€™t really know shit. PEASANT.

There are more of these links if you want.
San Bernardino County CA New Homes & Home Builders For Sale - 318 Homes | Zillow

New Homes in San Bernardino, CA | 630 New Homes | NewHomeSource

New Homes in Riverside-San Bernardino, CA | 1,409 New Homes | NewHomeSource

San Bernardino, CA New Homes for Sale & New Construction in San Bernardino, CA | Redfin

New Homes in Riverside, CA | 919 New Homes | NewHomeSource

Riverside New Homes & Riverside CA New Construction | Zillow

Ass Kicking

Read your post #10.

once more.....

Moron I asked you repeatedly started on post # 62, 64, 67, 72, 74. This is so fucking funny. You are dumb.

I only portray good part of Ca. Really?
Again an asshole like you who live in Nevada telling me you know more than me. Again Iā€™m am very familiar with labor, workforce & diversities life. You made it sound I just sat in PS or in my boat...... I can assure you that I know far more than you IDIOT. And I donā€™t have a problem slapping that to your face peasant letter carrier.

Again. There are parts of California that are unemployment is higher than the 5% I never denied that. Again Iā€™m telling you just like any other states likeNevada there are parts that are higher than 5% You are dumb.

Post 10 in here you are deflected you did not mentioned shithole.

Many areas go down hill? Really? Proved it.

You mentioned INLAND........ See LINKS below see if you really know what you are talking about DUMBSHIT. Builders and developers cannot even keep up with the pace. I know couple of developers and construction companies. If you travel from 91 freeway from Anaheim to 15 North & South your can see new big houses ranging from $400k to $2 millions, shopping centers popping up all over etc etc etc. Go towards San Bernardino and you can see the progress big time.
DUDE I can tell you you are very ignorant. You donā€™t know shit.

You live here for 50 years. Thatā€™s funny yet a peasant like you is so fucking ignorant. Maybe you left Ca 50 years ago & never travel back to Ca. The economy is booming big time, unemployment is very low, population is not declining. New houses are growing that I cannot even keep up of new communities popping up. We need more workers all over.
Itā€™s so good that 5 or 6 casinos pop up.

Okay here we go again........ Prove to me where Iā€™m being dishonest? I post facts not bullshit like you.

Of course Iā€™m trashing you because you donā€™t really know shit. PEASANT.

There are more of these links if you want.
San Bernardino County CA New Homes & Home Builders For Sale - 318 Homes | Zillow

New Homes in San Bernardino, CA | 630 New Homes | NewHomeSource

New Homes in Riverside-San Bernardino, CA | 1,409 New Homes | NewHomeSource

San Bernardino, CA New Homes for Sale & New Construction in San Bernardino, CA | Redfin

New Homes in Riverside, CA | 919 New Homes | NewHomeSource

Riverside New Homes & Riverside CA New Construction | Zillow
hey dumbass are you going to prove i said what you said i said or not?...quit your fucking dancing.....you cant prove i said those things and so you show me some useless fucking links that have nothing to do with what i was talking about....riverside and san bernardino are not the only inland counties....coulusa county has 13.6% unemployment,are they building houses there?....imperial is at 19.8% are they building houses there?....fresno 7.6%,kern 7.4% kings 7.5% madera 7.0% merced 7.8% modoc 7.1% plumas 7.5% sutter 7.5% tulare 8.9% are they building houses and shopping malls there?.....when you learn about the state you live in let me know........until then you know nothing about people in those counties.....not all of the state is living the life you you describe.....like it or not asswipe,some people in other parts of the state are not experiencing this wonderful economy you are describing.....but people like you dont care about them,thats why you dont mention them....oh and by the way,nevada only has 1 county thats at 6% unemployment....all the rest are below 6....

Forum List

Back