Why a merit based immigration system might be a good thing

Republicans are saying they want a merit based immigration system.

Letā€™s talk about that.

It would turn into an elitist system which would leave Republicans on the bottom.
After all, Republicans think college is bad for America.

People from Nigeria are more likely to have a degree than a Republican.
Could you imagine a racist Republican whose boss is one of those super dark black Africans with an accent?

It would solve the problem of high paying unfilled jobs Republicans arenā€™t qualified for.

And the best part of all? The educated tend to vote Democrat.

So yes, we need to consider a merit based system.

I'd trade a hard working Mexican immigrant for an Antifa member, but I can't find a counterparty

But a Nazi would?
Something tells me youā€™re wrong.

No. However far more Conservatives would than Liberals. The traditional American Society is about personal responsibility, nationalism, and individuality not progressive ideals.
Progressive ideals are education and helping other Americans and building and personal freedom and voting rights and clean air and clean water and patriotism and serving.

Democrats would never poison a city. And they certainly wouldnā€™t defend such actions.

This is why Red States are usually sh!tholes and Blue States arenā€™t.

Don't Democrats run Flint, MI?

Progressive ideals are education and helping other Americans and building and personal freedom and voting rights and clean air and clean water and patriotism and serving.

Democrats would never poison a city. And they certainly wouldnā€™t defend such actions.

im glad you used the word "usually" for red states,but you should have used it for blue ones too....you apparently havent been to the many california threads showing how much of it is becoming shithole worthy....

I live here, very happy and successful. How many of those members that you are talking about that live here?
How many of those are just pure racist assholes?
How many of those are just talking nonsense?
go to the threads about california and take it up there......and you have said before you are well off...
Politics

many people in California are just getting by or are having a rough time or are unemployed and are wondering if they will get a decent job anytime soon.....there are like 20 counties with unemployment over 7-8%....many people who have worked there their entire lives and paid taxes to help that states economy cannot afford to retire there and have to go elsewhere....something that brown and co. should be ashamed of....

This is the problem when people like you only relied on people that post here. As I said repeatedly most of those are racist, low class, just hate or jealous California, donā€™t even live here, donā€™t even understand the economy, donā€™t even understand what they are talking about. That said.

And yet............California economy is booming big time, new houses, new developments, shopping centers are popping all over the place that builders cannot even keep up.

And yet......... California populations has increased.

And yet......... California unemployment is very impressive.

https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/news/2017/05/03/california-population-increase.amp.html

http://www.labormarketinfo.edd.ca.gov/file/lfmonth/Employment-Highlights.pdf
went right over your head....ill say it again mr rich guy who cant relate to the regular people living there.......many people in California are just getting by or are having a rough time or are unemployed and are wondering if they will get a decent job anytime soon.....there are like 20 counties with unemployment over 7-8%....many people who have worked there their entire lives and paid taxes to help that states economy cannot afford to retire there and have to go elsewhere....something that brown and co. should be ashamed of....

I can assure you that I know far more poor (or rich) people than you. I know lots of people like you that left California to find out itā€™s not that much difference but regret the moved. Big time.

You make it sound that I just play golf and relax on top of a boat and do not understand the reality here in California. You are very wrong my friend.

BTW. You came from Anaheim. I visited a (my customer) hospital called Anaheim Regional Hospital by La Palma and Euclid. Along La Palma there is a street called Dresden and I was just wondering if that is how you got your avatar?

But a Nazi would?
Something tells me youā€™re wrong.

No. However far more Conservatives would than Liberals. The traditional American Society is about personal responsibility, nationalism, and individuality not progressive ideals.

And that's why the Chicago Public Schools are so awesome......progressive ideals at work.

Republicans are saying they want a merit based immigration system.

Letā€™s talk about that.

It would turn into an elitist system which would leave Republicans on the bottom.
After all, Republicans think college is bad for America.

People from Nigeria are more likely to have a degree than a Republican.
Could you imagine a racist Republican whose boss is one of those super dark black Africans with an accent?

It would solve the problem of high paying unfilled jobs Republicans arenā€™t qualified for.

And the best part of all? The educated tend to vote Democrat.

So yes, we need to consider a merit based system.

If people are complaining right now about H1B because they are taking over high paying American jobs.
Let alone will let people by merit basis.
I do not have problems with that at all and weā€™ll see who will be left behind.

Just think whatā€™s going to happen.

im glad you used the word "usually" for red states,but you should have used it for blue ones too....you apparently havent been to the many california threads showing how much of it is becoming shithole worthy....

I live here, very happy and successful. How many of those members that you are talking about that live here?
go to the threads about california and take it up there......and you have said before you are well off...
Politics

many people in California are just getting by or are having a rough time or are unemployed and are wondering if they will get a decent job anytime soon.....there are like 20 counties with unemployment over 7-8%....many people who have worked there their entire lives and paid taxes to help that states economy cannot afford to retire there and have to go elsewhere....something that brown and co. should be ashamed of....

This is the problem when people like you only relied on people that post here. As I said repeatedly most of those are racist, low class, just hate or jealous California, donā€™t even live here, donā€™t even understand the economy, donā€™t even understand what they are talking about. That said.

And yet............California economy is booming big time, new houses, new developments, shopping centers are popping all over the place that builders cannot even keep up.

https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/news/2017/05/03/california-population-increase.amp.html

went right over your head....ill say it again mr rich guy who cant relate to the regular people living there.......many people in California are just getting by or are having a rough time or are unemployed and are wondering if they will get a decent job anytime soon.....there are like 20 counties with unemployment over 7-8%....many people who have worked there their entire lives and paid taxes to help that states economy cannot afford to retire there and have to go elsewhere....something that brown and co. should be ashamed of....

I can assure you that I know far more poor (or rich) people than you. I know lots of people like you that left California to find out itā€™s not that much difference but regret the moved. Big time.

You make it sound that I just play golf and relax on top of a boat and do not understand the reality here in California. You are very wrong my friend.

BTW. You came from Anaheim. I visited a (my customer) hospital called Anaheim Regional Hospital by La Palma and Euclid. Along La Palma there is a street called Dresden and I was just wondering if that is how you got your avatar?
I can assure you that I know far more poor (or rich) people than you
do you realize how stupid that sounds?.....how the fuck do you know?....
I know lots of people like you that left California to find out itā€™s not that much difference but regret the moved.
i dont regret it at all....its nice paying 700 dollars for a mortgage instead of 2000 in a newer house in a better neighborhood....
never insinuated anything like that....you are the one who said you are living in Palm Springs,not exactly one of Californias "shitholes"....
when i first started in the PO i used to Deliver mail on that street,but i got my name from a novel i was reading back when i joined up..."The Dresden Files"....

Politics

I know lots of people like you that left California to find out itā€™s not that much difference but regret the moved.
i dont regret it at all....its nice paying 700 dollars for a mortgage instead of 2000 in a newer house in a better neighborhood....
never insinuated anything like that....you are the one who said you are living in Palm Springs,not exactly one of Californias "shitholes"....
when i first started in the PO i used to Deliver mail on that street,but i got my name from a novel i was reading back when i joined up..."The Dresden Files"....

How the fuck do I know? You are dumber than I thought. Just because you are a mail delivery in your own route doesnā€™t mean you know more than me.

Look idiot I never said you regret the move. I know people that left California moved to Nevada, Arizona and Texas but regret the move. Lots of them.

Like I just said just because I lived in Palm Springs doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t know people in poor neighborhood in California.

I just proved to you by link California populations grew, unemployment is low, booming economy. PERIOD. Then you tried to use these people here that really doesnā€™t know much about California.

Politics

How the fuck do I know? You are dumber than I thought. Just because you are a mail delivery in your own route doesnā€™t mean you know more than me.

Look idiot I never said you regret the move. I know people that left California moved to Nevada, Arizona and Texas but regret the move. Lots of them.

Like I just said just because I lived in Palm Springs doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t know people in poor neighborhood in California.

I just proved to you by link California populations grew, unemployment is low, booming economy. PERIOD. Then you tried to use these people here that really doesnā€™t know much about California.
and you are the only one saying this....i never said i know more people,you did dumbass....
California populations grew
yea many by illegals moving in.....and i never mentioned the population increasing or decreasing,once again that was you....
unemployment is low
yea in the rich coastal areas,inland in many areas its a somewhat different story.....11 counties are over 7% unemployment 2 are over 10 and one of them is at 19%
booming economy.
yea for the coastal areas were the majority of the wealthy live.....
Then you tried to use these people here that really doesnā€™t know much about California.
i did?.....show me were...or is this just more charwin talk?...

and you are the only one saying this....i never said i know more people,you did dumbass....
yea many by illegals moving in.....and i never mentioned the population increasing or decreasing,once again that was you....
unemployment is low
yea in the rich coastal areas,inland in many areas its a somewhat different story.....11 counties are over 7% unemployment 2 are over 10 and one of them is at 19%
booming economy.
Then you tried to use these people here that really doesnā€™t know much about California.

Dude you asked me. How the fuck do I know?
Very funny. How do you count illegals coming in to California?
Population grew in California because of prosperity. Not hardships. The reason Iā€™m telling you this because lots of you are so fucking ignorant that portray California is sinking. Which is not.

Despite with the highest population here in California plus illegals. Nevada is the 2nd most dangerous state after Alaska, most alcoholics. Unemployment 2017 Nevada 4.9% compared to California 4.6%.

unemployment is low
booming economy.

Population grew in California because of prosperity. Not hardships. The reason Iā€™m telling you this because lots of you are so fucking ignorant that portray California is sinking. Which is not.

Despite with the highest population here in California plus illegals. Nevada is the 2nd most dangerous state after Alaska, most alcoholics. Unemployment 2017 Nevada 4.9% compared to California 4.6%.
i asked you what....dude?
How do you count illegals coming in to California?
are you telling me they do not come into California daily?...but then you live in Palm Springs,how would you see this...
Population grew in California because of prosperity. Not hardships
never said anything about that did i?...i said illegals coming in helped that growth....
The reason Iā€™m telling you this because lots of you are so fucking ignorant that portray California is sinking.
never said that "dude"......i was talking about the inner counties which are not doing as well as those wealthy coastal counties are.....
Nevada is the 2nd most dangerous state after Alaska
yea by the strip....not were i am at....i heard sirens every night in OC,here i hardly even see cops....
most alcoholics.
alcoholics are everywhere..
Unemployment 2017 Nevada 4.9% compared to California 4.6%
wow what a difference.....i notice you danced around the Unemployment stats i brought up.....typical when you cant justify them....

unemployment is low
booming economy.

are you telling me they do not come into California daily?...but then you live in Palm Springs,how would you see this...
never said anything about that did i?...i said illegals coming in helped that growth....
The reason Iā€™m telling you this because lots of you are so fucking ignorant that portray California is sinking.
never said that "dude"......i was talking about the inner counties which are not doing as well as those wealthy coastal counties are.....
yea by the strip....not were i am at....i heard sirens every night in OC,here i hardly even see cops....
most alcoholics.
wow what a difference.....i notice you danced around the Unemployment stats i brought up.....typical when you cant justify them....

Look at this moron. Dude you are questioning my experience of people that live here in California.

What difference does it make where the alcoholic are located in Nevada?
Yes there are inland counties here in Ca that are still at 7% unemployment the same as when you pick on poor sections of Nevada or any other states. Are you really this dumb?

I never claimed that California is perfect but people like you are ignorant that keep saying California is a shithole states. So if you pick at other states then compared to California it is far better than most states.

Where you live you hardly see a cop. Very funny. Thatā€™s also the same where I live in Palm Springs and La Jolla San Diego. So whatā€™s your point?

Unemployment 4.6% vs 4.9% is big difference because the populations here in California is 40 millions compared to Nevada 3 millions. Meaning we have
more people working here than Nevada.

And lower crime rate despite with the highest population of illegals.

On top of that..... Why do you hate America?

unemployment is low
booming economy.

1. B]How do you count illegals coming in to California?[/B]
are you telling me they do not come into California daily?...

2. but then you live in Palm Springs,how would you see this...

3. B]Population grew in California because of prosperity. Not hardships[/B]

1. Illegals come to California but we do not have a counter when/where they came from or in.
Yes illegals contribute to the booming economic success of California. We owe it to them.
There is a census where you see legal immigrants and US citizens coming or leaving Ca or new US citizens.

2. I live in Palm Springs how do I know this? Again this is what Iā€™m trying to tell me? How the fuck do I know? You make it sound that I just play golf and sit in my chair in PS. or sitting on top of my boat. I am very active and sensitive to issues such as illegals, unemployment, racism, farming, labors, diversities, etc etc etc.
Again I can assure you I know far more than you or most of the people here in number of people poor (and rich), people moving in and out, labors, workforce, number of new US citizens etc etc etc.

3. You are trying to imply that California is shithole and falling apart.

Any questions?

unemployment is low
booming economy.

most alcoholics.

Look at this moron. Dude you are questioning my experience of people that live here in California.

Yes there are inland counties here in Ca that are still at 7% unemployment the same as when you pick on poor sections of Nevada or any other states. Are you really this dumb?

I never claimed that California is perfect but people like you are ignorant that keep saying California is a shithole states. So if you pick at other states then compared to California it is far better than most states.

Where you live you hardly see a cop. Very funny. Thatā€™s also the same where I live in Palm Springs and La Jolla San Diego. So whatā€™s your point?

Unemployment 4.6% vs 4.9% is big difference because the populations here in California is 40 millions compared to Nevada 3 millions. Meaning we have

are you that mother fucking stupid?.....dont answer that i already know the answer....were did i ever say california is a shithole state?.....and i hate america for pointing out some shit about california?....i dont know were you were born asswipe but i have done something you have never done and will never do,served this country and and fought in a motherfucking god damned war so assholes like you can come here and say the fucking stupid shit you say....so eat shit asswipe....

unemployment is low
booming economy.

1. Illegals come to California but we do not have a counter when/where they came from or in.
Yes illegals contribute to the booming economic success of California. We owe it to them.
There is a census where you see legal immigrants and US citizens coming or leaving Ca or new US citizens.

2. I live in Palm Springs how do I know this? Again this is what Iā€™m trying to tell me? How the fuck do I know? You make it sound that I just play golf and sit in my chair in PS. or sitting on top of my boat. I am very active and sensitive to issues such as illegals, unemployment, racism, farming, labors, diversities, etc etc etc.
Again I can assure you I know far more than you or most of the people here in number of people poor (and rich), people moving in and out, labors, workforce, number of new US citizens etc etc etc.

Any questions?
yea....enjoy the shit this country gives you because you sure as hell dont deserve it......

unemployment is low
booming economy.

Any questions?
yea....enjoy the shit this country gives you because you sure as hell dont deserve it......

And who the hell gives you the right where and what I deserve better than a lousy ignorant letter carrier?

unemployment is low
booming economy.

Any questions?

And who the hell gives you the right where and what I deserve better than a lousy ignorant letter carrier?
because i was born and raised here and have contributed to this country in ways that you cannot even conceive......and yea im so ignorant that i am worth about 2.5 million bucks,not bad for an ignorant letter carrier,right chump?....

unemployment is low
booming economy.

most alcoholics.

are you that mother fucking stupid?.....dont answer that i already know the answer....were did i ever say california is a shithole state?.....and i hate america for pointing out some shit about california?....i dont know were you were born asswipe but i have done something you have never done and will never do,served this country and and fought in a motherfucking god damned war so assholes like you can come here and say the fucking stupid shit you say....so eat shit asswipe....

I already posted over and over where I was born, where (Ellis) & when my parents came to US and what I do for a living.

The problem with hypocrite assholes like you and others here are keep pointing the bad part of California but if you look at your states compared to Ca you are no better.
Then when ignorant fuck like you get challenged you go to insulting mode.

I only post reality and facts but it was you who keep posting stupid shit.

I did not serve in the military but I can guarantee you 100% Iā€™ve done far more than you or anybody here combined helping military personnel both active and retired. That includes housing, PTSD treatments and hospitalization with my *OWN* money. Donā€™t you fucking forget that.

unemployment is low
booming economy.

most alcoholics.

I already posted over and over where I was born, where (Ellis) & when my parents came to US and what I do for a living.

The problem with hypocrite assholes like you and others here are keep pointing the bad part of California but if you look at your states compared to Ca you are no better.

I did not serve in the military but I can guarantee you 100% Iā€™ve done far more than you or anybody here combined helping military personnel both active and retired. That includes housing, PTSD treatments and hospitalization with my *OWN* money. Donā€™t you fucking forget that.
you insulted me first dumbass....post 47....i challenged your shit and i get called an idiot...you have said i have said things here that i never said....but then thats why you are the ignorant fuck here.......
Donā€™t you fucking forget that.
sorry i dont believe you....you have said to many things in this thread that are not true.....and dont you forget that .....

most alcoholics.

you insulted me first dumbass....post 47....i challenged your shit and i get called an idiot...you have said i have said things here that i never said....but then thats why you are the ignorant fuck here.......
Donā€™t you fucking forget that.
sorry i dont believe you....you have said to many things in this thread that are not true.....and dont you forget that .....

Donā€™t really care if you believe me or not.
I insulted you first? Look at this moron you mentioned post #47. You are fucking retarded you started in post #46 idiot.

Give me an example where and when my post are not true or where I lied. PROVE IT.

Forum List

Back