🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why a Muslim Cannot be President of the United States

"Believers, if you yield to the infidels they will drag you back to unbelief and you will return headlong to perdition. . . .We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers. . . . The Fire shall be their home" (3:149-51).
Cannot put Constitution before Islam.

Once again- are you spouting your crazy belief that a Muslim American cannot legally be President?

Or merely your bigoted belief that no Muslim American should be President?
Again dumbass, its not a LEGAL issue. They cannot because their faith stops them.

It's about the tenets of Islam you idiot and how THEY preclude a Muslim from upholding the Constitution.

So, just because you think someone might want to ignore the constitution, you want to ignore the constitution.

Thanks for clearing that up.
You fucking people are dumb. Did you not read what I said?

They said the same things about Kennedy because he's was catholic . It's just silly .

Oh, and u can quote the same "kill the infidels " line from the bible .

They said the same things about Kennedy because he's was catholic . It's just silly .

But Catholicism and Islam are completely different. Again, read Dr. Lewis. I have read three of his works on the Middle-East and history thereof and I can attest it is an eye opener. Especially after having served in combat there.

There is no separation of Church and state according to Islam.

And according to the reactions of Christians during the Kim Davis debacle, neither do they.
What does a county clerk have to do with the most powerful job in the world?

It's all government. Christians had their religious beliefs codified in law at every level of government for years and you've all been trying desperately to restore them as they've been gradually stripped out. You have no problem with Sharia Law, as long as it's Christian Sharia.

It's about the tenets of Islam you idiot and how THEY preclude a Muslim from upholding the Constitution.

So, just because you think someone might want to ignore the constitution, you want to ignore the constitution.

Thanks for clearing that up.
You fucking people are dumb. Did you not read what I said?

Yes, that's what I answered.
However, you're too fucking stupid to see how fucking stupid you are.

But Catholicism and Islam are completely different. Again, read Dr. Lewis. I have read three of his works on the Middle-East and history thereof and I can attest it is an eye opener. Especially after having served in combat there.

You falsely assume that all Muslims are somehow magically programmed and obligated to follow a most extreme, literal, fundamentalist form of Islam,

which is wholly nonsensical.

Yes, nothing stops them from holding office at that level.

Apparently not but they can't seem to seperate religion and politics either. Don't you think that's a problem?
But to compare the presidency to a county clerk is ignorant.

Why, it's the same principle?

:popcorn:
No it is not. She was elected by people of a county who probably share her point of view. The President can, at his command, destroy mankind with nuclear missiles.

You falsely assume that all Muslims are somehow magically programmed and obligated to follow a most extreme, literal, fundamentalist form of Islam,

No...its correct.

http://www.amazon.com/Bernard-Lewis/e/B000AP9JRK

I suggest that liberals and idiots like Joe Scarborough, who criticized Dr. Carson for his comments, read Dr. Bernard Lewis of Princeton. There is no separation of Church and state according to Islam. A republican democracy is impossible in the Muslim world. (please don't throw Turkey at me...a total joke)

Explain Indonesia then.
"FOR the first time in its history, on October 20th Indonesia will witness the transfer of power from one popularly elected president, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, to another, Joko Widodo. Until now, high-level politics has been dominated by a tiny group of people with sometimes interlinked interests—if shifting allegiances. Mr Joko is the first to come from well outside that circle." - The Economist
First time in history. Real shining example. Watch what happens when this guy tries to make any fundamental changes there. Send in the military!

No...its correct.

Keith Ellison is the only Muslim in the US Congress. He's a liberal by any measure. How is that possible if he is incapable of doing anything other than strictly following Islam to the letter?

http://www.amazon.com/Bernard-Lewis/e/B000AP9JRK

I suggest that liberals and idiots like Joe Scarborough, who criticized Dr. Carson for his comments, read Dr. Bernard Lewis of Princeton. There is no separation of Church and state according to Islam. A republican democracy is impossible in the Muslim world. (please don't throw Turkey at me...a total joke)

Explain Indonesia then.
"FOR the first time in its history, on October 20th Indonesia will witness the transfer of power from one popularly elected president, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, to another, Joko Widodo. Until now, high-level politics has been dominated by a tiny group of people with sometimes interlinked interests—if shifting allegiances. Mr Joko is the first to come from well outside that circle." - The Economist
First time in history. Real shining example. Watch what happens when this guy tries to make any fundamental changes there. Send in the military!

Just jibberish. Indonesia does not have a Muslim theocracy for a government and yet the country is 87% Muslim.

You lose.

No...its correct.

Keith Ellison is the only Muslim in the US Congress. He's a liberal by any measure. How is that possible if he is incapable of doing anything other than strictly following Islam to the letter?
Is he POTUS? No. Send him to the Middle East and see how well his liberalism is received there.

Forum List

Back