Why all the panic on the Left?

If Trump is so fuckin good as a candidate, got all this fuckin support, doing all these great things for the nation, loved by all, worshiped by the world....THEN WHY IN THE FUCK DOES THIS DRAFT DODGING, CORRUPT PILE OF SHIT WHO LIES 25 HOURS A DAY, WHY IS THIS MAN ALWAYS BEGGING FOR FOREIGN HELP WITH HIS CAMPAIGN? HE'S GOT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO RUN ON, HAS ALL THE PLANET WANTING HIM TO WIN, WHY DOES HE CONSTANTLY NEED OUTSIDERS TO HELP HIM WIN?
Why? Because every human being in this country who's allowed to vote, will VOTE THIS BITCH UNDER A SWAMP AND THEN SOME. YOU WHORES KEEP DREAMING.
Gee I didn't know Bill Clintoon, and Hussein Obama not only served in the military. but got Pink Hearts.
If Trump is so fuckin good as a candidate, got all this fuckin support, doing all these great things for the nation, loved by all, worshiped by the world....THEN WHY IN THE FUCK DOES THIS DRAFT DODGING, CORRUPT PILE OF SHIT WHO LIES 25 HOURS A DAY, WHY IS THIS MAN ALWAYS BEGGING FOR FOREIGN HELP WITH HIS CAMPAIGN? HE'S GOT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO RUN ON, HAS ALL THE PLANET WANTING HIM TO WIN, WHY DOES HE CONSTANTLY NEED OUTSIDERS TO HELP HIM WIN?
Why? Because every human being in this country who's allowed to vote, will VOTE THIS BITCH UNDER A SWAMP AND THEN SOME. YOU WHORES KEEP DREAMING.
Gee I didn't know Bill Clintoon, and Hussein Obama not only served in the military. but got Pink Hearts.

Bill Clinton did dodge the draft. He went overseas to school.

Mitt Romney Dodged the draft by becoming a Mormon missionary....in France.

George W Bush dodged the draft by hiding out in the National Guard.

dick Cheney avoided military service claiming "I had better things to do".

Barack Obama never avoided the draft because there was no draft when he was of age.

Donald Trump was called up & produced a fake doctors report of bone spurs to avoid serving.

Of all those listed above, only one trashed the military service of those that did serve. Only one trashed Gold Star families. Only one called the widow of a fallen soldier a liar on the day she met her husband's casket at the airport. Yep the same one that cheated to avoid serving.
And despite all of that bullshit, the vast majority of mi'itary and those serving are going to continue supporting Trump in 2020 as they did in 2016. The military and those serving know who's got their backs, it isn't the anti American, communistic, globalist Left.

Vast Majority to a dumbass Trumpette:

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

22X5DZU3M5HVVFUZA3ILIMELCI.png
Panic!
Poll shows high job approval for Trump from veterans

Most Military Voters See Trump As Stronger Commander Than Recent Presidents - Rasmussen Reports®
43.8 favorable
Read the pie chart.

And you know that because why? What's certain is Bill Clinton's name appears numerous times on Epstein's flight log.
Dumbfuck -- the flight logs show where he from from and where he flew to. That's how I know.
Yeah, so he did fly on his Epstein's jet though. How many times was Trump on Epstein's jet? Zero, zip, nada, kaput. In fact Trump even kicked Epstein out of his club. So who's exhibiting better judgment?
What's that you say? Trump never flew on the Lolita Express? The better question is how did you cultist freaks get to be so fucking stupid? This really wasn't hard to find...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818-750-375.jpg
There ya go, Leftist's idea of proof.

Yep, prove is a photo of the manefest.

Trumpette proof is whatever Donnie & Rush say.
Um, the manifests are the result of a FOIA request. Those "manifests" are filed with the FAA.

You have answered nothing, dumbfuck. You feebly tried to divert to unrelated bullshit, dumbfuck.

You lose again, dumbfuck.
Dumbfuck, aside from you lacking the ability to think up your own insults, you still haven't produced any testimony from Virginia Guiffre saying she ever "saw" Clinton on that island.

That aside, you also claimed he had been there more than once. So what else ya got, Spunky?

:dance:
Yes, I did. So did you.....unwittingly, dumbfuck.

That’s why you keep avoiding my question, dumbfuck.

Poor deranged, dumbfuck. I even quoted her testimony. Sadly, your reading comprehension limitations prevent you from understanding she only said Clinton was "present" on the island. She never testified she saw him there...

I have seen reports saying or implying that I had sex with former President Bill Clinton on Little St James Island. Former President Clinton was present on the island at a time when I was also present on the island, but I have never had sexual relations with Clinton, nor have I ever claimed to have had such relations. I have never seen him have sexual relations with anyone.

At least you admit your Pedo King was on Orgy Island, dumbfuck.

Baby steps.....

LOLOL

Poor deranged, dumbfuck. Is English even your first language??

No, I didn't admit that either. :cuckoo:
Sure you did, dumbfuck. You are just too dumb to admit it, dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck, aside from you lacking the ability to think up your own insults, you still haven't produced any testimony from Virginia Guiffre saying she ever "saw" Clinton on that island.

That aside, you also claimed he had been there more than once. So what else ya got, Spunky?

Poor deranged, dumbfuck. I even quoted her testimony. Sadly, your reading comprehension limitations prevent you from understanding she only said Clinton was "present" on the island. She never testified she saw him there...

I have seen reports saying or implying that I had sex with former President Bill Clinton on Little St James Island. Former President Clinton was present on the island at a time when I was also present on the island, but I have never had sexual relations with Clinton, nor have I ever claimed to have had such relations. I have never seen him have sexual relations with anyone.

Baby steps.....

LOLOL

LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart.

No, dumbfuck, I never said Clinton was on that island. I said Guiffre said he was on that island. But since she never testified she saw him there, she doesn't actually know.

Baby steps.....

LOLOL

LOLOL

No, dumbfuck, I never said Clinton was on that island. I said Guiffre said he was on that island. But since she never testified she saw him there, she doesn't actually know.
Thanks for confirming my post.

Dismissed, dumbfuck.

Baby steps.....

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dismissed, dumbfuck.
LOLOL

All I confirmed is you're a dumbfuck who struggles with reading comprehension and is too stupid to come up with his own insults.

As far as being dismissed, you're not man enough to dismiss me. :funnyface:

Baby steps.....

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dismissed, dumbfuck.
LOLOL

All I confirmed is you're a dumbfuck who struggles with reading comprehension and is too stupid to come up with his own insults.

Thanks for confirming my post...........again, dumbfuck.

Run along......

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dismissed, dumbfuck.
LOLOL

Run along......
LOLOL

:5_1_12024:

LOLOL

Dismissed, dumbfuck.
LOLOL

Run along......
LOLOL

It’s good you have a sense of humor about your beatdown, dumbfuck.

LOLOL

Dismissed, dumbfuck.
LOLOL

Run along......
LOLOL

LOLOL

You're sooo fucking delusional, you actually make me laugh.

Tell me again how Virginia Guiffre "saw" Bill Clinton on Epstein's island...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

So if Trump "was present" in Florida "at a time when I was present" in Florida last Christmas, that means I "saw" Trump, is that right? :cuckoo:

Idiot thinks the flight logs kept by an airport owned by the child rapist can even be considered "accurate". If anything Epstein made sure that high profile "friends" like Bill Clinton avoided the radar.
LOLOL

Above we see the conservative make up his own stories when reality fails to fulfill his fantasies.
Ya right, fact is Bill Clinton's name is on those same logs you brag about, numerous time. Funny part is the panic ridden Left are salivating over this bullshit impeachment, only to be dead on arrival at the senate. And what will they have in their toolboxes once this efforts fails and Trump is well on his way to a second term? Suicide?

So you admit that Trump banned him. As opposed to Bill Clinton to was Epstein's best friend getting mileage points on his private jet. Baby steps.

I wonder why he only banned him at that one resort.
'Cause that was the hottest club that all the who's who's frequented at the time. Duuuuh.

More reason why he was only banned form that one location. Trump didn't ban him at all his resorts because of what he did. He banned him from that one location because of the bad PR
Whatever, Trump banned Epstein because he was being creepy and abusive towards his staff, while Bill Clinton continued flying on Air Epstein.
You're lying again. Typical of conservatives.

Clinton stopped flying with Epstein in 2003.

Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago in 2004.
''Cause we know that Lefties don't lie, or are you now going to tell us that all the garbage and fake news the Left and their puppets in the media have spewed over the last three years have all been truthful? Heh heh heh...

LOLOL

Dismissed, dumbfuck.
LOLOL

Run along......
LOLOL

And check this out ... the dumbfuck has this in his signature line ...

"Epstein threw a dinner party for him (Bill Clinton)

Hey, dumbfuck ... now watch what happens when I do a Google search on that....

dumbfuck.jpg

1 result ! :lmao:

and it's to your post!! :lmao:

FaroffCandidIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, dumbfuck?

Ever???

It seems the only panic on the USMB is owned by the far right supporters of trump. The evidence is clear, their threads and posts echoing trump's denials which are become more and more histrionic.

Their threads and posts are based on a deep state conspiracy theory, the BIG LIES that the MSM is all fake and all witnesses who are never trumpers and liars.

These same supporters, incredibly, believe whatever trump tweets or claims in his speeches is the truth, even when his words are easily proved to be false.
I'll take Moody's predicting a landslide for Trump, over a USMB leftist dreamer.

And you know that because why? What's certain is Bill Clinton's name appears numerous times on Epstein's flight log.
Dumbfuck -- the flight logs show where he from from and where he flew to. That's how I know.
Yeah, so he did fly on his Epstein's jet though. How many times was Trump on Epstein's jet? Zero, zip, nada, kaput. In fact Trump even kicked Epstein out of his club. So who's exhibiting better judgment?
What's that you say? Trump never flew on the Lolita Express? The better question is how did you cultist freaks get to be so fucking stupid? This really wasn't hard to find...

Was that a drawing you created, or did you find this on a Leftie Commie conspiracy website. Post the source, then we'll talk.

Idiot thinks the flight logs kept by an airport owned by the child rapist can even be considered "accurate". If anything Epstein made sure that high profile "friends" like Bill Clinton avoided the radar.
LOLOL

Above we see the conservative make up his own stories when reality fails to fulfill his fantasies.
Ya right, fact is Bill Clinton's name is on those same logs you brag about, numerous time. Funny part is the panic ridden Left are salivating over this bullshit impeachment, only to be dead on arrival at the senate. And what will they have in their toolboxes once this efforts fails and Trump is well on his way to a second term? Suicide?
We'll have the election next year in our toolbox if most Americans think the Senate should have convicted him while ⅔ of the Senate seats up for grabs are Republican seats.

Bill Clinton did dodge the draft. He went overseas to school.

Mitt Romney Dodged the draft by becoming a Mormon missionary....in France.

George W Bush dodged the draft by hiding out in the National Guard.

dick Cheney avoided military service claiming "I had better things to do".

Barack Obama never avoided the draft because there was no draft when he was of age.

Donald Trump was called up & produced a fake doctors report of bone spurs to avoid serving.

Of all those listed above, only one trashed the military service of those that did serve. Only one trashed Gold Star families. Only one called the widow of a fallen soldier a liar on the day she met her husband's casket at the airport. Yep the same one that cheated to avoid serving.
And despite all of that bullshit, the vast majority of mi'itary and those serving are going to continue supporting Trump in 2020 as they did in 2016. The military and those serving know who's got their backs, it isn't the anti American, communistic, globalist Left.

Vast Majority to a dumbass Trumpette:

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

22X5DZU3M5HVVFUZA3ILIMELCI.png
Panic!
Poll shows high job approval for Trump from veterans

Most Military Voters See Trump As Stronger Commander Than Recent Presidents - Rasmussen Reports®
43.8 favorable
Read the pie chart.
Yawn...fake news, fake polls, and fake claims from fake Leftie meaningless sources. That's all you guys have. Trump knows he can count on the military and veterans, and that's all that counts.

LOLOL

We'll have the election next year in our toolbox if most Americans think the Senate should have convicted him while ⅔ of the Senate seats up for grabs are Republican seats.
You have pathetic candidates and are panicking therefore the last hope is this bullshit impeachment that will be dead on arrival at the senate. This will only backfire and will only cause the Dems to lose even worse. But that's all the Dems have at this point.

Dismissed, dumbfuck.
LOLOL

Run along......
LOLOL

And check this out ... the dumbfuck has this in his signature line ...

"Epstein threw a dinner party for him (Bill Clinton)

Hey, dumbfuck ... now watch what happens when I do a Google search on that....

1 result ! :lmao:

and it's to your post!! :lmao:

FaroffCandidIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, dumbfuck?

Ever???
Oops! You just committed a TOS violation. Once again, the Left thinks the rules don't apply to them, including those on this board. How typical.

But don't worry, I won't report you, then who will we have to laugh at?

Was that a drawing you created, or did you find this on a Leftie Commie conspiracy website. Post the source, then we'll talk.
Wut? Are you saying that flight log was faked??

Forum List

Back