Why all the panic on the Left?

This is the reason for this bullshit impeachment charade:

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that

The Dems really have no more moves left, they're going to get slaughtered in 2020, and we might not even have a fully functioning Democratic Party after Nov. 2020. Leftie news organizations like CNN, WAPO, NYTimes, MSNBC etc. will make their hack propagandists posing as journalists walk the plank as well.
If Trump is so fuckin good as a candidate, got all this fuckin support, doing all these great things for the nation, loved by all, worshiped by the world....THEN WHY IN THE FUCK DOES THIS DRAFT DODGING, CORRUPT PILE OF SHIT WHO LIES 25 HOURS A DAY, WHY IS THIS MAN ALWAYS BEGGING FOR FOREIGN HELP WITH HIS CAMPAIGN? HE'S GOT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO RUN ON, HAS ALL THE PLANET WANTING HIM TO WIN, WHY DOES HE CONSTANTLY NEED OUTSIDERS TO HELP HIM WIN?
Why? Because every human being in this country who's allowed to vote, will VOTE THIS BITCH UNDER A SWAMP AND THEN SOME. YOU WHORES KEEP DREAMING.
Gee I didn't know Bill Clintoon, and Hussein Obama not only served in the military. but got Pink Hearts.

The Dems really have no more moves left, they're going to get slaughtered in 2020, and we might not even have a fully functioning Democratic Party after Nov. 2020. Leftie news organizations like CNN, WAPO, NYTimes, MSNBC etc. will make their hack propagandists posing as journalists walk the plank as well.
If Trump is so fuckin good as a candidate, got all this fuckin support, doing all these great things for the nation, loved by all, worshiped by the world....THEN WHY IN THE FUCK DOES THIS DRAFT DODGING, CORRUPT PILE OF SHIT WHO LIES 25 HOURS A DAY, WHY IS THIS MAN ALWAYS BEGGING FOR FOREIGN HELP WITH HIS CAMPAIGN? HE'S GOT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO RUN ON, HAS ALL THE PLANET WANTING HIM TO WIN, WHY DOES HE CONSTANTLY NEED OUTSIDERS TO HELP HIM WIN?
Why? Because every human being in this country who's allowed to vote, will VOTE THIS BITCH UNDER A SWAMP AND THEN SOME. YOU WHORES KEEP DREAMING.
Gee I didn't know Bill Clintoon, and Hussein Obama not only served in the military. but got Pink Hearts.

Bill Clinton did dodge the draft. He went overseas to school.

Mitt Romney Dodged the draft by becoming a Mormon missionary....in France.

George W Bush dodged the draft by hiding out in the National Guard.

dick Cheney avoided military service claiming "I had better things to do".

Barack Obama never avoided the draft because there was no draft when he was of age.

Donald Trump was called up & produced a fake doctors report of bone spurs to avoid serving.

Of all those listed above, only one trashed the military service of those that did serve. Only one trashed Gold Star families. Only one called the widow of a fallen soldier a liar on the day she met her husband's casket at the airport. Yep the same one that cheated to avoid serving.

#53 in YOUR LINK, Dumbfuck.

Nice job.:5_1_12024:
LOLOL

As if the forum needed more evidence you're brain-dead.

53. I have seen reports saying or implying that I had sex with former President Bill Clinton on Little St James Island. Former President Clinton was present on the island at a time when I was also present on the island, but I have never had sexual relations with Clinton, nor have I ever claimed to have had such relations. I have never seen him have sexual relations with anyone.

Normal people will see she never testified to "seeing" Clinton on the island.

And again, you said he went to that island more than once. You can't even prove that and I'm still waiting for proof of your hallucinations....
How do you explain her saying they were BOTH PRESENT on Orgy Island if she didn’t see him.

You really are a dumbfuck.
LOLOLOL

I was waiting for this -- because someone told her he was there. It was disputed hearsay. She even testified she "didn't" see him brought to the island. And Dumbfuck, the person she claimed told her Clinton was there denied ever making any such claim....

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Giuffre-Exhibits.pdf

"It's not very clear how she wrote it. "I flew to the Caribbean with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine Maxwell went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter that Jeffrey had bought her." That wasn't an eyewitness statement. Like, I didn't see her do it. Ghislaine was the one who told me about that; that she's the one who flew Bill.

Emphasis added just to make fun of a brain-dead trump cultist.

:dance:
Hey dumbfuck, she said she didn’t see how he arrived. That has nothing to do with her testimony saying they were both there at the same time, dumbfuck.

A little advice, you shouldn’t be calling ANYINE “dumbfuck”, especially one of your betters who has been owning you this entire thread.
Idiot thinks the flight logs kept by an airport owned by the child rapist can even be considered "accurate". If anything Epstein made sure that high profile "friends" like Bill Clinton avoided the radar.
This is yet another Trumpette who touted the logs as proof Clinton went to the island & then declare them fake when they prove Clinton did not go to the island.

My God, there is no enmd to yoiur lying.

Bill Clinton hitched a few rides on Epstein's jet.

Fat Ass Donnie supposedly hitched a few rides on under aged girls at Eptein's parties.
So why did Bill Clinton "hitch" a few rides to Epstein's island? He liked the view there?
Because he didn't go to the island. It's a plane, it could fly to many other locations besides that island.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
And you know that because why? What's certain is Bill Clinton's name appears numerous times on Epstein's flight log.
Dumbfuck -- the flight logs show where he from from and where he flew to. That's how I know.
Yeah, so he did fly on his Epstein's jet though. How many times was Trump on Epstein's jet? Zero, zip, nada, kaput. In fact Trump even kicked Epstein out of his club. So who's exhibiting better judgment?
Trump attended Epstein parties. He was accused of raping a 14 year old at these parties. When she came forward, she was threatened to the point she dropped all efforts for justice. Trump is a piece of shit.

Trump flew on the Lolita Express, does that make him the pefo queen?
Trump banned Epstein from Mar a Lago because of his creepy behavior there.......meanwhile, your Pedo King was on the Lolita Express 26 times.

I have no idea WTF a “pefo queen” is.
How about you come up with a single complaint of Clinton as a pedophile.
Why? I'm not as dumb as you. I know Clinton was diddling underage girls on those flights.

You probably believe in the Easter Bunny too.
LOLOL

Oh? How do you know that unless you were one of the underage girls you claim he was diddling?
Because, unlike you, I'm not a brain dead moron incapable of independent thought.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha And Trump is a stable Genius. hahahahaahahahahahahahaha

LOLOL

You said Clinton went to the island many times. Those flight logs are all on the Internet now.

Fond even one that shows he flew to Epstein's island.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Keep defending your Pedo King.
LOLOL

He's not a pedo just because you say he is. Prove it.

Oh, wait... you can't. :lmao:
26 flights on the Lolita Express.................Slick is your Pedo King.
6 trips. Some of these trips were flying from place to place in Africa.
26. That's been documented.

I understand that you are quite the dumbass but a trip can have more than one flight.

Most of my flights for business to visit a customer have 4 "flights".

Clinton had more than one trip to Africa that entailed several stops.

So now that you have proven how stupid you are, will you STFU & quit lying about this? Of course not because all you do is lie.

Trump banned Epstein from Mar a Lago because of his creepy behavior there.......meanwhile, your Pedo King was on the Lolita Express 26 times.

Trump banned him because he was abusing the staff, and a danger to his profits.
Did you really think that lie wouldn't go unexposed?
“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump...-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/
What lie? You post how Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club. How is that different than BULLDOG's claim, "Trump banned him because he was abusing the staff, and a danger to his profits."
If you are too stupid to know the difference I'm not wasting my time trying to educate you.

Wallow in your ignorance.

Stealing lines from other posters?

Did you really think that lie wouldn't go unexposed?
“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump...-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

Yes, she was 15 year old girl working at Mar-a-Lago as a locker room attendant when Epstein attacked her. Odd, but Epstein wasn't banned from any of Trump's other properties.
Meanwhile, Bill Clinton was busy getting his frequent flyer card on Epstein's private plane. "Odd".

Which office is Bill Clinton running for? You really need some new material.

So you admit that Trump banned him. As opposed to Bill Clinton to was Epstein's best friend getting mileage points on his private jet. Baby steps.

I wonder why he only banned him at that one resort.
'Cause that was the hottest club that all the who's who's frequented at the time. Duuuuh.

More reason why he was only banned form that one location. Trump didn't ban him at all his resorts because of what he did. He banned him from that one location because of the bad PR

I'm not seeing a lot of panic. Perhaps that is only in your imagination..
If Trump is sure fire bet in 2020, than why does he at every opportunity he can get away with, always wanting help from outsiders? The bitch can't even show up in a non staged public event without being boo'd unmercifully. He's gonna get what that Bevins guy got in Ky...a close race, but the bitch is going down down down

If common sense and reason still had meaning, you would be right. With the crazies we have now, I can only hope you are right.

If Trump is sure fire bet in 2020, than why does he at every opportunity he can get away with, always wanting help from outsiders? The bitch can't even show up in a non staged public event without being boo'd unmercifully. He's gonna get what that Bevins guy got in Ky...a close race, but the bitch is going down down down
You should review Moody's analysis, it predicts a landslide for Trump, despite all the help by the Leftist propaganda media that have spent the last 3 years obsessively lying about Trump 24 / 7. It seems as if there's nothing else going on in this country than their pathetic hatred for Trump and thirst for power. Hence the panic on the Left and the bullshit impeachment charade.

So you admit that Trump banned him. As opposed to Bill Clinton to was Epstein's best friend getting mileage points on his private jet. Baby steps.

I wonder why he only banned him at that one resort.
'Cause that was the hottest club that all the who's who's frequented at the time. Duuuuh.

More reason why he was only banned form that one location. Trump didn't ban him at all his resorts because of what he did. He banned him from that one location because of the bad PR
Whatever, Trump banned Epstein because he was being creepy and abusive towards his staff, while Bill Clinton continued flying on Air Epstein. One person decided the money wasn't worth his reputation while another was attracted to a child rapist. Dems are so tolerant and compassionate, especially towards those donors that happen to be sexual assaulters and pedophile child rapists. Hey, money is money.

Barack Obama never avoided the draft because there was no draft when he was of age.

Donald Trump was called up & produced a fake doctors report of bone spurs to avoid serving.

Of all those listed above, only one trashed the military service of those that did serve. Only one trashed Gold Star families. Only one called the widow of a fallen soldier a liar on the day she met her husband's casket at the airport. Yep the same one that cheated to avoid serving.
And despite all of that bullshit, the vast majority of military and those serving are going to continue supporting Trump in 2020 as they did in 2016. The military and those serving know who's got their backs, it isn't the anti American, communistic, globalist Left.

Last edited:
Do you feel better now?

The "deliverable" wasn't dirt, it was a public announcement from Ukraine that Biden was under investigation. That was all Trump needed for a smear campaign - whether an actual investigation followed was irrelevant.
I feel great.

Biden is on video bragging about how he bullied the Ukraine into firing the investigator looking into his kid's company by bribing them with American taxpayer $s.

Here's a quid pro quo you can support:

Being Biden's son doesn't give you immunity from investigations.

Biden "I'm leaving here in 6 hours. If the prosecutor isn't fired you're not getting the Billion Dollars".

What did Biden's son do?
Took a job to enrich himself, with a company, in a country, he ha zero experience with off of the position of his father. That's real corruption...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Taking a job for name recognition is not a crime. If so, you best round up the Trump brats.
Bribing a government to stop an investigation and fire a prosecutor that would harm that job is.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

And despite all of that bullshit, the vast majority of mi'itary and those serving are going to continue supporting Trump in 2020 as they did in 2016. The military and those serving know who's got their backs, it isn't the anti American, communistic, globalist Left.

Vast Majority to a dumbass Trumpette:

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

22X5DZU3M5HVVFUZA3ILIMELCI.png

And despite all of that bullshit, the vast majority of mi'itary and those serving are going to continue supporting Trump in 2020 as they did in 2016. The military and those serving know who's got their backs, it isn't the anti American, communistic, globalist Left.

Vast Majority to a dumbass Trumpette:

Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

22X5DZU3M5HVVFUZA3ILIMELCI.png
Panic!
Poll shows high job approval for Trump from veterans

Most Military Voters See Trump As Stronger Commander Than Recent Presidents - Rasmussen Reports®

My God, there is no enmd to yoiur lying.

Bill Clinton hitched a few rides on Epstein's jet.

Fat Ass Donnie supposedly hitched a few rides on under aged girls at Eptein's parties.
So why did Bill Clinton "hitch" a few rides to Epstein's island? He liked the view there?
Because he didn't go to the island. It's a plane, it could fly to many other locations besides that island.

And you know that because why? What's certain is Bill Clinton's name appears numerous times on Epstein's flight log.
Dumbfuck -- the flight logs show where he from from and where he flew to. That's how I know.
Yeah, so he did fly on his Epstein's jet though. How many times was Trump on Epstein's jet? Zero, zip, nada, kaput. In fact Trump even kicked Epstein out of his club. So who's exhibiting better judgment?
What's that you say? Trump never flew on the Lolita Express? The better question is how did you cultist freaks get to be so fucking stupid? This really wasn't hard to find...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818-750-375.jpg

What's that you say? Trump never flew on the Lolita Express? The better question is how did you cultist freaks get to be so fucking stupid? This really wasn't hard to find...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818-750-375.jpg
There ya go, Leftist's idea of proof.

Idiot thinks the flight logs kept by an airport owned by the child rapist can even be considered "accurate". If anything Epstein made sure that high profile "friends" like Bill Clinton avoided the radar.
LOLOL

Above we see the conservative make up his own stories when reality fails to fulfill his fantasies.

You should review Moody's analysis, it predicts a landslide for Trump, despite all the help by the Leftist propaganda media that have spent the last 3 years obsessively lying about Trump 24 / 7
What did they say about Hillary in 2016?

Forum List

Back