Why all the panic on the Left?

26. That's been documented.
LOLOL

How odd? You started by saying Clinton went to Pedophile Isle. Guess that was a lie since now you're reduced to talking about him flying on Epstein's jet.
One of Epsteins sex slave said Slick was there.

Keep defending your Pedo King.
Uh, no, she said she was told Slick was there.

And you said he was there many times.
More of your lies that are easy to expose...

She personally saw Slick there, and said so under oath.

A woman who accused Jeffrey Epstein of sexual molestation when she was a teen declared in an affidavit that she saw former President Bill Clinton on the billionaire hedge fund magnate's private "Orgy Island."

Epstein victim testified Bill Clinton visited 'Orgy Island' - WND
Woman are to be believed except when what they say is against a Democrat. Then they're...what was it that Hillary said about Monica? "They're trailor trash whores that if you tie a rope to dollar bill and drag it, they'll be running after it."
I just posted a link to her testimony -- maybe you can help your little buddy out and quote her testifying she "saw" Bill Clinton on that island....

Your lies are so easy to expose. Slick went to Rape Island numerous times.

“Show where he from from”
What We Know About Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Jet the ‘Lolita Express’

My God, there is no enmd to yoiur lying.

Bill Clinton hitched a few rides on Epstein's jet.

Fat Ass Donnie supposedly hitched a few rides on under aged girls at Eptein's parties.
So why did Bill Clinton "hitch" a few rides to Epstein's island? He liked the view there?
Because he didn't go to the island. It's a plane, it could fly to many other locations besides that island.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
And you know that because why? What's certain is Bill Clinton's name appears numerous times on Epstein's flight log.
Dumbfuck -- the flight logs show where he from from and where he flew to. That's how I know.
“Show where he from from”? And you just called someone else dumbfuck?

LOLOL

How odd? You started by saying Clinton went to Pedophile Isle. Guess that was a lie since now you're reduced to talking about him flying on Epstein's jet.

A woman who accused Jeffrey Epstein of sexual molestation when she was a teen declared in an affidavit that she saw former President Bill Clinton on the billionaire hedge fund magnate's private "Orgy Island."

Woman are to be believed except when what they say is against a Democrat. Then they're...what was it that Hillary said about Monica? "They're trailor trash whores that if you tie a rope to dollar bill and drag it, they'll be running after it."
I just posted a link to her testimony -- maybe you can help your little buddy out and quote her testifying she "saw" Bill Clinton on that island....
Already posted that she stated it in a deposition.

Also mentioned in the unsealed documents:

Bill Clinton: The former president visited Epstein’s private island while Giuffre was there, she claims in one of her depositions. Giuffre stated that Epstein held a dinner for Clinton on the island. (In a statement previously made to Forbes, Clinton denied ever visiting Epstein’s private island.)

Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents List New Allegations Against Powerful Men

Trump flew on the Lolita Express, does that make him the pefo queen?
Trump banned Epstein from Mar a Lago because of his creepy behavior there.......meanwhile, your Pedo King was on the Lolita Express 26 times.

I have no idea WTF a “pefo queen” is.

Trump banned him because he was abusing the staff, and a danger to his profits.
Did you really think that lie wouldn't go unexposed?
“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump...-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/
What lie? You post how Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club. How is that different than BULLDOG's claim, "Trump banned him because he was abusing the staff, and a danger to his profits."
Correct, Trump banned him while Clinton took more rides on Epstein's private Lolitta Express Jet.
Uh, no. Flight logs indicate Clinton's last flight was in 2003....

Epstein Flight Manifests

... while Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago in 2004...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f1d98c-aca0-11e9-a0c9-6d2d7818f3da_story.html

LOLOL

Are you ever not stupid?

Quote her testifying she "saw" Clinton there....

http://images.politico.com/global/2015/02/03/edwardsdershaff1.pdf
#53 in YOUR LINK, Dumbfuck.

Nice job.:5_1_12024:

Bill Clinton: The former president visited Epstein’s private island while Giuffre was there, she claims in one of her depositions. Giuffre stated that Epstein held a dinner for Clinton on the island. (In a statement previously made to Forbes, Clinton denied ever visiting Epstein’s private island.)

LOL

You dumbfuck -- I posted a ling to her testimony. You know, the one where you can't quote her saying she "saw" Clinton there, as you falsely claimed.

Even worse for you -- even the link YOU posted doesn't claim she testified she "saw" Clinton there.

:dance:

This is the reason for this bullshit impeachment charade:

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that

The Dems really have no more moves left, they're going to get slaughtered in 2020, and we might not even have a fully functioning Democratic Party after Nov. 2020. Leftie news organizations like CNN, WAPO, NYTimes, MSNBC etc. will make their hack propagandists posing as journalists walk the plank as well.

Because they are losing their ability to deceive people. The bottom line is, the left deceived themselves, and everyone for so long, they thought it was a given. Now people are putting up their hands, and saying "talk to the hand". When you are used to having automatic credibility, and suddenly people are all putting up their hands in your face.... it ticks you off. You are not used to it.

We just need to keep putting our hand in their face, until they figure out they are not as important as they thought.

LOL

You dumbfuck -- I posted a ling to her testimony. You know, the one where you can't quote her saying she "saw" Clinton there, as you falsely claimed.

Even worse for you -- even the link YOU posted doesn't claim she testified she "saw" Clinton there.

#53 in YOUR LINK, you dumbfuck.

LOLOL

Are you ever not stupid?

LOLOL

As if the forum needed more evidence you're brain-dead.

53. I have seen reports saying or implying that I had sex with former President Bill Clinton on Little St James Island. Former President Clinton was present on the island at a time when I was also present on the island, but I have never had sexual relations with Clinton, nor have I ever claimed to have had such relations. I have never seen him have sexual relations with anyone.

Normal people will see she never testified to "seeing" Clinton on the island.

And again, you said he went to that island more than once. You can't even prove that and I'm still waiting for proof of your hallucinations....

LOL

#53 in YOUR LINK, you dumbfuck.
LOL

Poor dumbfuck -- quote her testifying she "saw" him there....

53. I have seen reports saying or implying that I had sex with former President Bill Clinton on Little St James Island. Former President Clinton was present on the island at a time when I was also present on the island, but I have never had sexual relations with Clinton, nor have I ever claimed to have had such relations. I have never seen him have sexual relations with anyone.​

Are you ever not stupid?

LOLOL

53. I have seen reports saying or implying that I had sex with former President Bill Clinton on Little St James Island. Former President Clinton was present on the island at a time when I was also present on the island, but I have never had sexual relations with Clinton, nor have I ever claimed to have had such relations. I have never seen him have sexual relations with anyone.

And again, you said he went to that island more than once. You can't even prove that and I'm still waiting for proof of your hallucinations....
How do you explain her saying they were BOTH PRESENT on Orgy Island if she didn’t see him.

You really are a dumbfuck.

Are you ever not stupid?

LOLOL

How do you explain her saying they were BOTH PRESENT on Orgy Island if she didn’t see him.

LOLOLOL

I was waiting for this -- because someone told her he was there. It was disputed hearsay. She even testified she "didn't" see him brought to the island. And Dumbfuck, the person she claimed told her Clinton was there denied ever making any such claim....

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Giuffre-Exhibits.pdf

"It's not very clear how she wrote it. "I flew to the Caribbean with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine Maxwell went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter that Jeffrey had bought her." That wasn't an eyewitness statement. Like, I didn't see her do it. Ghislaine was the one who told me about that; that she's the one who flew Bill.

Emphasis added just to make fun of a brain-dead trump cultist.

Are you ever not stupid?

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

I was waiting for this -- because someone told her he was there. It was disputed hearsay. She even testified she "didn't" see him brought to the island. And Dumbfuck, the person she claimed told her Clinton was there denied ever making any such claim....

"It's not very clear how she wrote it. "I flew to the Caribbean with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine Maxwell went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter that Jeffrey had bought her." That wasn't an eyewitness statement. Like, I didn't see her do it. Ghislaine was the one who told me about that; that she's the one who flew Bill.

Hey dumbfuck, she said she didn’t see how he arrived. That has nothing to do with her testimony saying they were both there at the same time, dumbfuck.

A little advice, you shouldn’t be calling ANYINE “dumbfuck”, especially one of your betters who has been owning you this entire thread.

Are you ever not stupid?

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Hey dumbfuck, she said she didn’t see how he arrived. That has nothing to do with her testimony saying they were both there at the same time, dumbfuck.

A little advice, you shouldn’t be calling ANYINE “dumbfuck”, especially one of your betters who has been owning you this entire thread.
Great, dumbfuck -- rather than prove me right that you're brain-dead by mindlessly parroting "dumbfuck" back at me -- prove she ever testified she "saw" Bill Clinton on the island....

Are you ever not stupid?

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Speak up, dumbfuck, I can't hear ya.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Great, dumbfuck -- rather than prove me right that you're brain-dead by mindlessly parroting "dumbfuck" back at me -- prove she ever testified she "saw" Bill Clinton on the island....

Already did, using my link....AND YOUR LINK, Dumbfuck.

26 flights on the Lolita Express.................Slick is your Pedo King.
6 trips. Some of these trips were flying from place to place in Africa.
LOLOL

Hey dumbfuck, where in her testimony did she say she was”told he was there”, dumbfuck?

This is fun.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

You're deranged, dumbfuck. Here it is again -- her testimony where you're hallucinating you read her claiming she "saw" Bill Clinton there....

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

You're deranged, dumbfuck. Here it is again -- her testimony where you're hallucinating you read her claiming she "saw" Bill Clinton there....

Poor little Dumbfuck, I’ll ask you again.......how does she know Slick was on orgy island if she didn’t see him? Explain how that happens, dumbfuck.

I’m sure you will puss out and ignore the question again, dumbfuck.

She testified Epstein threw a dinner for Slick in Orgy island. , dumbfuck..

Forum List

Back