Why all the panic on the Left?

Hey Dumbfuck, here is a google of a quote without quotation marks. Takes me right to the quote, and 79,200,000 hits.

four score and seven years ago - Google Search

You lose again, Dumbfuck.:21::21::21::21:
LOLOLOLOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck, dumbfuck, you just unwittingly proved me right again.

Google "four score and seven years ago" WITH quotation marks and Google still finds 190,000 results because it's a real quote. Whereas Google found only 1 result to your quote, and it was to you saying it, because you made the quote up.

:dance::dance::dance:
You claimed it was dumb to google a quote without quotation marks, dumbfuck. I proved you wrong....again, dumbfuck.
Dumbfuck, you proved me right.

You proved if a quote is fake, like yours was, the quote can't be found in Google, even without quotation marks. Whereas if it's a real quote, it can be found.

I thought bripat was the dumbest poster on this forum; but it looks like you're giving him a run for his money.

For your next lesson, maybe I'll teach you how to come up with your own insults so you stop using others'. :badgrin:

Woman are to be believed except when what they say is against a Democrat. Then they're...what was it that Hillary said about Monica? "They're trailor trash whores that if you tie a rope to dollar bill and drag it, they'll be running after it."
I just posted a link to her testimony -- maybe you can help your little buddy out and quote her testifying she "saw" Bill Clinton on that island....
Already posted that she stated it in a deposition.

Also mentioned in the unsealed documents:

Bill Clinton: The former president visited Epstein’s private island while Giuffre was there, she claims in one of her depositions. Giuffre stated that Epstein held a dinner for Clinton on the island. (In a statement previously made to Forbes, Clinton denied ever visiting Epstein’s private island.)

Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents List New Allegations Against Powerful Men
LOL

You dumbfuck -- I posted a ling to her testimony. You know, the one where you can't quote her saying she "saw" Clinton there, as you falsely claimed.

Even worse for you -- even the link YOU posted doesn't claim she testified she "saw" Clinton there.

:dance:

#53 in YOUR LINK, you dumbfuck.
LOL

Poor dumbfuck -- quote her testifying she "saw" him there....

53. I have seen reports saying or implying that I had sex with former President Bill Clinton on Little St James Island. Former President Clinton was present on the island at a time when I was also present on the island, but I have never had sexual relations with Clinton, nor have I ever claimed to have had such relations. I have never seen him have sexual relations with anyone.

Didn't you said earlier that Clinton never go to island,and that flight manifests have no records of him flying there?

Either he flew under alias, or they hidden his name. And, really, if he was not flying there, how did he get there?

Hey Dumbfuck, here is a google of a quote without quotation marks. Takes me right to the quote, and 79,200,000 hits.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Google "four score and seven years ago" WITH quotation marks and Google still finds 190,000 results because it's a real quote. Whereas Google found only 1 result to your quote, and it was to you saying it, because you made the quote up.

You claimed it was dumb to google a quote without quotation marks, dumbfuck. I proved you wrong....again, dumbfuck.

You proved if a quote is fake, like yours was, the quote can't be found in Google, even without quotation marks. Whereas if it's a real quote, it can be found.

I thought bripat was the dumbest poster on this forum; but it looks like you're giving him a run for his money.

For your next lesson, maybe I'll teach you how to come up with your own insults so you stop using others'. :badgrin:
I provided a link to the quote earlier in the thread, Dumbfuck.

You lose again, Dumbfuck.

So why did Bill Clinton "hitch" a few rides to Epstein's island? He liked the view there?
Because he didn't go to the island. It's a plane, it could fly to many other locations besides that island.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
And you know that because why? What's certain is Bill Clinton's name appears numerous times on Epstein's flight log.
Dumbfuck -- the flight logs show where he from from and where he flew to. That's how I know.
Yeah, so he did fly on his Epstein's jet though. How many times was Trump on Epstein's jet? Zero, zip, nada, kaput. In fact Trump even kicked Epstein out of his club. So who's exhibiting better judgment?
What's that you say? Trump never flew on the Lolita Express? The better question is how did you cultist freaks get to be so fucking stupid? This really wasn't hard to find...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818-750-375.jpg

You said Clinton was never on the flight.

upload_2019-11-13_17-49-18.png

I just posted a link to her testimony -- maybe you can help your little buddy out and quote her testifying she "saw" Bill Clinton on that island....

Bill Clinton: The former president visited Epstein’s private island while Giuffre was there, she claims in one of her depositions. Giuffre stated that Epstein held a dinner for Clinton on the island. (In a statement previously made to Forbes, Clinton denied ever visiting Epstein’s private island.)

LOL

You dumbfuck -- I posted a ling to her testimony. You know, the one where you can't quote her saying she "saw" Clinton there, as you falsely claimed.

Even worse for you -- even the link YOU posted doesn't claim she testified she "saw" Clinton there.

LOL

53. I have seen reports saying or implying that I had sex with former President Bill Clinton on Little St James Island. Former President Clinton was present on the island at a time when I was also present on the island, but I have never had sexual relations with Clinton, nor have I ever claimed to have had such relations. I have never seen him have sexual relations with anyone.

Didn't you said earlier that Clinton never go to island,and that flight manifests have no records of him flying there?

Either he flew under alias, or they hidden his name. And, really, if he was not flying there, how did he get there?
It's for you to prove he was there. You can't. The flight logs recorded him by name and none of those flights were to the Caribbean.

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

And dumbfuck, your "quote," which you made up, was not among the links returned. And when Google is searched for the exact quote you put in your signature line by enclosing it in quotes, the only result is the one you posted -- proving you made up the quote in your signature line.

Because he didn't go to the island. It's a plane, it could fly to many other locations besides that island.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
And you know that because why? What's certain is Bill Clinton's name appears numerous times on Epstein's flight log.
Dumbfuck -- the flight logs show where he from from and where he flew to. That's how I know.
Yeah, so he did fly on his Epstein's jet though. How many times was Trump on Epstein's jet? Zero, zip, nada, kaput. In fact Trump even kicked Epstein out of his club. So who's exhibiting better judgment?
What's that you say? Trump never flew on the Lolita Express? The better question is how did you cultist freaks get to be so fucking stupid? This really wasn't hard to find...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818-750-375.jpg

You said Clinton was never on the flight.

View attachment 289670
You dumbfuck, I never said any such thing. You rightards are absolutely delusional. :cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

And dumbfuck, your "quote," which you made up, was not among the links returned. And when Google is searched for the exact quote you put in your signature line by enclosing it in quotes, the only result is the one you posted -- proving you made up the quote in your signature line.

Hey Dumbfuck, the quote is in a link I already provided in this thread, Dumbfuck.

Holy Cow, you have lost more in this one thread than the Cleveland Browns have in the last decade, Dumbfuck.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

Hey Dumbfuck, the quote is in a link I already provided in this thread, Dumbfuck.

Holy Cow, you have lost more in this one thread than the Cleveland Browns have in the last decade, Dumbfuck.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
LOLOLOLOLOL

You poor, demented dumbfuck, Google proves you made up that quote. Your vapid denials cannot alter reality. And the reality is -- in the vast cyberspace of the Internet, Google findsonly you ever posted that quote.

1 result = you made it up.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

You poor, demented dumbfuck, Google proves you made up that quote. Your vapid denials cannot alter reality. And the reality is -- in the vast cyberspace of the Internet, Google findsonly you ever posted that quote.

The fact I provided a link to the quote earlier in this thread proves you are a dumbfuck who doesn't know how to use google.

Perhaps you should take a baby step and try searching this thread before you venture out into the adult world of the world wide web, dumbfuck.

Man, you really love taking beatdowns, huh dumbfuck.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

The fact I provided a link to the quote earlier in this thread proves you are a dumbfuck who doesn't know how to use google.

Perhaps you should take a baby step and try searching this thread before you venture out into the adult world of the world wide web, dumbfuck.

Man, you really love taking beatdowns, huh dumbfuck.
The quote was not the same, dumbfuck, as evidenced by you making up the one in signature line, which was proven with Google.

And you failed to quote her testimony where she said there was a dinner for Clinton; which you can't since she never said that in her deposition.

And you failed to quote her testimony where she said she "saw" Clinton on the island; which you can't since she never said that either in her deposition.

And you can't prove he was at the island multiple times, which you also claimed.

You fail because because you're a failure.

LOL

LOL

Jeffrey Epstein....another case of Arkan-side.

Forum List

Back