Why all the panic on the Left?

LOLOL

You said Clinton went to the island many times. Those flight logs are all on the Internet now.

Fond even one that shows he flew to Epstein's island.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Keep defending your Pedo King.
LOLOL

He's not a pedo just because you say he is. Prove it.

Oh, wait... you can't. :lmao:
26 flights on the Lolita Express.................Slick is your Pedo King.
Trump flew on the Lolita Express, does that make him the pefo queen?
Trump banned Epstein from Mar a Lago because of his creepy behavior there.......meanwhile, your Pedo King was on the Lolita Express 26 times.

I have no idea WTF a “pefo queen” is.

Trump banned him because he was abusing the staff, and a danger to his profits.

LOLOL

Trump banned Epstein from Mar a Lago because of his creepy behavior there.......meanwhile, your Pedo King was on the Lolita Express 26 times.

Did you really think that lie wouldn't go unexposed?
“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

The filing is dated April 2011, well before Trump ascended to the presidency.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump...-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

So, after the House votes to impeach listing several proven articles from obstruction of justice, quid pro quo in Ukraine, to bribing Republican Senators, I suspect some Republican Senators will vote to impeach.

If not enough, you actually think all Republican voters will still vote for Trump? They may not vote Democrat, they will do like the Bernie assholes did in 2016. Just stay home or vote third party.

Those who voted Trump in 2016 know full well what the Democrats will attempt should they again take power. They will vote for him again. Anyone who votes Democrat in this era is out of their fucking mind.

There are no current proven articles of impeachment, or even any worthy of consideration. The investigation is still a snipe hunt. If the Democrats impeach on what they have, they will fall very hard indeed.

Given a choice between a Republican and ANY living Democrat, I will vote Republican every time.

Because trillion dollar deficits & endless trade wars & alienating our allies and requiring yet another Fed bailout is so fucking great.

Republicans are just great. They managed to go from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years under Bush.

Trump has doubled the 2015 deficit. Great news!!! Winning!!!!!! You people are dumber than shit.

You have the gall to call people "dumber than shit" when you think the President sets spending? Truly, you are pathetic and only worthy of being ignored.

So, after the House votes to impeach listing several proven articles from obstruction of justice, quid pro quo in Ukraine, to bribing Republican Senators, I suspect some Republican Senators will vote to impeach.

If not enough, you actually think all Republican voters will still vote for Trump? They may not vote Democrat, they will do like the Bernie assholes did in 2016. Just stay home or vote third party.

Those who voted Trump in 2016 know full well what the Democrats will attempt should they again take power. They will vote for him again. Anyone who votes Democrat in this era is out of their fucking mind.

There are no current proven articles of impeachment, or even any worthy of consideration. The investigation is still a snipe hunt. If the Democrats impeach on what they have, they will fall very hard indeed.

Given a choice between a Republican and ANY living Democrat, I will vote Republican every time.

Because trillion dollar deficits & endless trade wars & alienating our allies and requiring yet another Fed bailout is so fucking great.

Republicans are just great. They managed to go from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years under Bush.

Trump has doubled the 2015 deficit. Great news!!! Winning!!!!!! You people are dumber than shit.

You have the gall to call people "dumber than shit" when you think the President sets spending? Truly, you are pathetic and only worthy of being ignored.

Trump pushed for increased spending. So you think he deserves no blame? Really?

LOLOL

“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump...-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/
Epstein was tapping into Trump's private bevy of under aged girls?

No actual evidence from actual invoices, aircraft logs or photos
You are misinformed. Aircraft logs had Clinton flying on Air Epstein at least 23 times. Look it up.
LOLOL

You said Clinton went to the island many times. Those flight logs are all on the Internet now.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
LOLOL

6 trips. Some of these trips were flying from place to place in Africa.

LOLOL

LOLOL

How about you come up with a single complaint of Clinton as a pedophile.

You are misinformed. Aircraft logs had Clinton flying on Air Epstein at least 23 times. Look it up.
LOLOL

LOLOL

26. That's been documented.

LOLOL

Why? I'm not as dumb as you. I know Clinton was diddling underage girls on those flights.

You probably believe in the Easter Bunny too.

LOLOL

LOLOL

So? That came after trump flew on Lolita Express. And excuse my typo... according to you, trump is a pedo queen.

LOLOL

So? That came after trump flew on Lolita Express. And excuse my typo... according to you, trump is a pedo queen.
Never called anyone a "pedo queen".

LOLOL

What lie? You post how Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club. How is that different than BULLDOG's claim, "Trump banned him because he was abusing the staff, and a danger to his profits."

LOLOL

King and queen are both royalty. Trump is still a pedo according to you.

More lies by you.

Liar. Where did he say, "sets?" Thr president approves all spending.

What lie? You post how Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club. How is that different than BULLDOG's claim, "Trump banned him because he was abusing the staff, and a danger to his profits."
If you are too stupid to know the difference I'm not wasting my time trying to educate you.

Wallow in your ignorance.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

How odd? You started by saying Clinton went to Pedophile Isle. Guess that was a lie since now you're reduced to talking about him flying on Epstein's jet.

LOLOL

Why? I'm not as dumb as you. I know Clinton was diddling underage girls on those flights.

You probably believe in the Easter Bunny too.
LOLOL

Oh? How do you know that unless you were one of the underage girls you claim he was diddling?

More lies by you.
I'm not the one saying people who flew on the Lolita Express are pedophile royalty. The moron saying that is the one staring at you in the mirror. Sucks when your own words come back to haunt you, huh?

LOLOL

LOLOL

How odd? You started by saying Clinton went to Pedophile Isle. Guess that was a lie since now you're reduced to talking about him flying on Epstein's jet.
One of Epsteins sex slave said Slick was there.

Forum List

Back