Why all the panic on the Left?

Trump banned him because he was abusing the staff, and a danger to his profits.
So you admit that Trump banned him. As opposed to Bill Clinton to was Epstein's best friend getting mileage points on his private jet. Baby steps.

I wonder why he only banned him at that one resort.
'Cause that was the hottest club that all the who's who's frequented at the time. Duuuuh.

More reason why he was only banned form that one location. Trump didn't ban him at all his resorts because of what he did. He banned him from that one location because of the bad PR
Whatever, Trump banned Epstein because he was being creepy and abusive towards his staff, while Bill Clinton continued flying on Air Epstein.
You're lying again. Typical of conservatives.

Clinton stopped flying with Epstein in 2003.

Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago in 2004.

Uh, no, she said she was told Slick was there.

And you said he was there many times.
Hey dumbfuck, where in her testimony did she say she was”told he was there”, dumbfuck?

This is fun.
Speak up, I can’t hear you, dumbfuck.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
^^^ a dumbfuck posting to himself that he can't hear himself.

giphy.gif
^^^^^^^^Can’t show her testimony of her saying “someone told her” Slick was there”. ^^^^^^
I already showed it, dumbfuck. I quoted her testimony where she said Maxwell told her she brought Clinton to the island.

Dayum, you're one stupid con.

giphy.gif
That is her saying she didn’t see him arrive. She testified Slick WAS on the island. Two different things, dumbfuck.

Are you really gonna start your day taking another beatdown?

Because he didn't go to the island. It's a plane, it could fly to many other locations besides that island.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
And you know that because why? What's certain is Bill Clinton's name appears numerous times on Epstein's flight log.
Dumbfuck -- the flight logs show where he from from and where he flew to. That's how I know.
Yeah, so he did fly on his Epstein's jet though. How many times was Trump on Epstein's jet? Zero, zip, nada, kaput. In fact Trump even kicked Epstein out of his club. So who's exhibiting better judgment?
What's that you say? Trump never flew on the Lolita Express? The better question is how did you cultist freaks get to be so fucking stupid? This really wasn't hard to find...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818-750-375.jpg
There ya go, Leftist's idea of proof.
LOLOLOL

Conservatives, I tell ya. Ya gotta laugh 'em.

The one above now says flight logs are not evidence that Trump flew on the Lolita Express.

But he says that now after saying Clinton's name on flight proves Clinton did...
What's certain is Bill Clinton's name appears numerous times on Epstein's flight log.

rotfl-gif.288736

This is the reason for this bullshit impeachment charade:

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that

The Dems really have no more moves left, they're going to get slaughtered in 2020, and we might not even have a fully functioning Democratic Party after Nov. 2020. Leftie news organizations like CNN, WAPO, NYTimes, MSNBC etc. will make their hack propagandists posing as journalists walk the plank as well.
If Trump is so fuckin good as a candidate, got all this fuckin support, doing all these great things for the nation, loved by all, worshiped by the world....THEN WHY IN THE FUCK DOES THIS DRAFT DODGING, CORRUPT PILE OF SHIT WHO LIES 25 HOURS A DAY, WHY IS THIS MAN ALWAYS BEGGING FOR FOREIGN HELP WITH HIS CAMPAIGN? HE'S GOT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO RUN ON, HAS ALL THE PLANET WANTING HIM TO WIN, WHY DOES HE CONSTANTLY NEED OUTSIDERS TO HELP HIM WIN?
Why? Because every human being in this country who's allowed to vote, will VOTE THIS BITCH UNDER A SWAMP AND THEN SOME. YOU WHORES KEEP DREAMING.
I think you left an “r” out of your handle.

Hey dumbfuck, where in her testimony did she say she was”told he was there”, dumbfuck?

This is fun.

giphy.gif
^^^^^^^^Can’t show her testimony of her saying “someone told her” Slick was there”. ^^^^^^
I already showed it, dumbfuck. I quoted her testimony where she said Maxwell told her she brought Clinton to the island.

giphy.gif
That is her saying she didn’t see him arrive. She testified Slick WAS on the island. Two different things, dumbfuck.

LOLOL

By "beatdown," you mean you failing to show her testimony where you claim she said she "saw" Clinton there?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOLOL

By "beatdown," you mean you failing to show her testimony where you claim she said she "saw" Clinton there?
Once again, dumbfuck....how did she know he was there, and that Epstein threw a dinner party for him, if she did not see him.

And don’t come back with the dumbfuck bullshit “She said she was told he arrived by helicopter”, dumbfuck. Not having seen someone arrive in no way shows she was told he was there, dumbfuck.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LOLOL

Once again, dumbfuck....how did she know he was there, and that Epstein threw a dinner party for him, if she did not see him.

And don’t come back with the dumbfuck bullshit “She said she was told he arrived by helicopter”, dumbfuck. Not having seen someone arrive in no way shows she was told he was there, dumbfuck.
Sadly, the dumbfuck above is too brain-dead to understand she was told Clinton was brought to the island.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

Sadly, the dumbfuck above is too brain-dead to understand she was told Clinton was brought to the island.
Still dodging the question, huh dumbfuck?

giphy.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

Nope, dumbfuck. It's not my problem you're incapable of comprehending she was told he was brought to the island; just like it's not my problem you're incapable of producing her testimony that she "saw" him there; just as it's not my problem you lied, indicating he had been to that island multiple times.

:dance:

LOLOL

LOLOL

Nope, dumbfuck. It's not my problem you're incapable of comprehending she was told he was brought to the island; just like it's not my problem you're incapable of producing her testimony that she "saw" him there; just as it's not my problem you lied, indicating he had been to that island multiple times.

Still dodging the question, huh dumbfuck.

You lose again.

LOLOL

LOLOL

You lose again.
LOLOL

What did I lose, dumbfuck? Why are you blaming me because you're too rightarded to understand that me giving you an answer you don't like is not me dodging your question. It's me answering your question and you spitting snot bubbles in return.

And still, you have failed miserably to produce her testimony where she said she saw him there, as you claimed she did.

You lied. You lied and got caught lying.

LOLOL

You lose again.
LOLOL

What did I lose, dumbfuck? Why are you blaming me because you're too rightarded to understand that me giving you an answer you don't like is not me dodging your question. It's me answering your question and you spitting snot bubbles in return.

And still, you have failed miserably to produce her testimony where she said she saw him there, as you claimed she did.

You have answered nothing, dumbfuck. You feebly tried to divert to unrelated bullshit, dumbfuck.

You lose again, dumbfuck.

LOLOL

You lose again.
LOLOL

You have answered nothing, dumbfuck. You feebly tried to divert to unrelated bullshit, dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck, aside from you lacking the ability to think up your own insults, you still haven't produced any testimony from Virginia Guiffre saying she ever "saw" Clinton on that island.

That aside, you also claimed he had been there more than once. So what else ya got, Spunky?

LOLOL

You lose again.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, aside from you lacking the ability to think up your own insults, you still haven't produced any testimony from Virginia Guiffre saying she ever "saw" Clinton on that island.

That aside, you also claimed he had been there more than once. So what else ya got, Spunky?

Yes, I did. So did you.....unwittingly, dumbfuck.

That’s why you keep avoiding my question, dumbfuck.

LOLOL

You lose again.
LOLOL

Poor deranged, dumbfuck. I even quoted her testimony. Sadly, your reading comprehension limitations prevent you from understanding she only said Clinton was "present" on the island. She never testified she saw him there...

I have seen reports saying or implying that I had sex with former President Bill Clinton on Little St James Island. Former President Clinton was present on the island at a time when I was also present on the island, but I have never had sexual relations with Clinton, nor have I ever claimed to have had such relations. I have never seen him have sexual relations with anyone.

You lose again.
LOLOL

Poor deranged, dumbfuck. I even quoted her testimony. Sadly, your reading comprehension limitations prevent you from understanding she only said Clinton was "present" on the island. She never testified she saw him there...

I have seen reports saying or implying that I had sex with former President Bill Clinton on Little St James Island. Former President Clinton was present on the island at a time when I was also present on the island, but I have never had sexual relations with Clinton, nor have I ever claimed to have had such relations. I have never seen him have sexual relations with anyone.

At least you admit your Pedo King was on Orgy Island, dumbfuck.

Baby steps.....

LOLOL

At least you admit your Pedo King was on Orgy Island, dumbfuck.

Baby steps.....

LOLOL

Poor deranged, dumbfuck. Is English even your first language??

No, I didn't admit that either. :cuckoo:

It seems the only panic on the USMB is owned by the far right supporters of trump. The evidence is clear, their threads and posts echoing trump's denials which are become more and more histrionic.

Their threads and posts are based on a deep state conspiracy theory, the BIG LIES that the MSM is all fake and all witnesses who are never trumpers and liars.

These same supporters, incredibly, believe whatever trump tweets or claims in his speeches is the truth, even when his words are easily proved to be false.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing a lot of panic. Perhaps that is only in your imagination..
If Trump is sure fire bet in 2020, than why does he at every opportunity he can get away with, always wanting help from outsiders? The bitch can't even show up in a non staged public event without being boo'd unmercifully. He's gonna get what that Bevins guy got in Ky...a close race, but the bitch is going down down down
You should review Moody's analysis, it predicts a landslide for Trump, despite all the help by the Leftist propaganda media that have spent the last 3 years obsessively lying about Trump 24 / 7. It seems as if there's nothing else going on in this country than their pathetic hatred for Trump and thirst for power. Hence the panic on the Left and the bullshit impeachment charade.
We lied about Trump. Right. I would expect as much from a die hard Trumpette.

Because he didn't go to the island. It's a plane, it could fly to many other locations besides that island.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
And you know that because why? What's certain is Bill Clinton's name appears numerous times on Epstein's flight log.
Dumbfuck -- the flight logs show where he from from and where he flew to. That's how I know.
Yeah, so he did fly on his Epstein's jet though. How many times was Trump on Epstein's jet? Zero, zip, nada, kaput. In fact Trump even kicked Epstein out of his club. So who's exhibiting better judgment?
What's that you say? Trump never flew on the Lolita Express? The better question is how did you cultist freaks get to be so fucking stupid? This really wasn't hard to find...

5d4da3fac697db31fe760818-750-375.jpg
There ya go, Leftist's idea of proof.

Yep, prove is a photo of the manefest.

Trumpette proof is whatever Donnie & Rush say.

Forum List

Back