🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Americans Overwhelmingly Support Israel

Weren't we the ones who made Israel? I thought that after World War 1 or 2, the U.S. sanctioned off a bunch of Palastinian land and founded Israel on it. The Jews have always believed that it was their home, the U.S. just made it official.

If I'm wrong, please let me know. This is just a shot in the dark, really.
The Talmud as land title.

Get over it. Israel is ancient Jewish land...the artifacts and archeological sites prove it, and it had the right to exist just as much as all the other arab nations that were created out of the collapsed Ottoman Empire did.

The UN created modern day Israel. They sent a bunch of European refugees there.
That is fine and good but I don't want the bastards to get any of my tax money or to waste the lives of any Americans defending them.

By the way, what are you going to do when the UN decides that the US belongs to the Indians or Mexicans or Brits or whoever?

The UN didn't have the power to create Israel. The General Assembly, whose vote is not binding, approved the Partition Plan. The Security Council was suppose to take up the matter but the violence started spinning out control and Palestine became a war zone in late 47. The Israelis declare their state and defended/expanded it.

The UNSC relies on member states to enforce it's resolutions. We of course have veto power so........

The far left continue to show they do not know history..

But then again what do you expect from the far left drones that believe the history of Iraq began in 2003.
WTF are you mumbling about? BB didn't mention Iraq. LOL

Weren't we the ones who made Israel? I thought that after World War 1 or 2, the U.S. sanctioned off a bunch of Palastinian land and founded Israel on it. The Jews have always believed that it was their home, the U.S. just made it official.

Get over it. Israel is ancient Jewish land...the artifacts and archeological sites prove it, and it had the right to exist just as much as all the other arab nations that were created out of the collapsed Ottoman Empire did.

That is fine and good but I don't want the bastards to get any of my tax money or to waste the lives of any Americans defending them.

By the way, what are you going to do when the UN decides that the US belongs to the Indians or Mexicans or Brits or whoever?

The UN didn't have the power to create Israel. The General Assembly, whose vote is not binding, approved the Partition Plan. The Security Council was suppose to take up the matter but the violence started spinning out control and Palestine became a war zone in late 47. The Israelis declare their state and defended/expanded it.

The UNSC relies on member states to enforce it's resolutions. We of course have veto power so........

But then again what do you expect from the far left drones that believe the history of Iraq began in 2003.

Please, fell free to show where and when the UN created the State of Israel.

WTF are you mumbling about? BB didn't mention Iraq. LOL

Just pointing out the far left drone that posted that sees the history of Iraq starting in 2003, unless you think BB is a far left drone..

Burdon of proof is on you! Typical far left drone posts bunk and expects others to prove them wrong!

So prove your assertion about history..

Burdon of proof is on you! Typical far left drone posts bunk and expects others to prove them wrong!

There is no burdon, the truth shall set you free.

The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 - 1945 1952 - Milestones - Office of the Historian

Now tell me I'm a drone again.........opps, a far left drone.:banana:

Ok you are a far left drone.

History of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And yes you still believe that the history of Iraq started in 2003..

Not to give myself credit, but I assumed BB's post was a response to my admittedly oversimplified response to a question of how Israel came to be. My post had a error in construction in which I posted that countries (including the US and Russia, Truman and Stalin) voted yes. The vote was actually on the partition, andas BB correctly pointed out, the security counsel didn't weigh in. BB may disagree, but I think had the sec counsel approved the partition, then both the Zionists and Pales could have declared their own states. But, as BB pointed out correctly in post 190, war commenced first.

There was the partition. Israel declared their state. The war of 48, and thereon.

As for Iran .... I have no idea what OT thought you're referencing.

Not to give myself credit, but I assumed BB's post was a response to my admittedly oversimplified response to a question of how Israel came to be. My post had a error in construction in which I posted that countries (including the US and Russia, Truman and Stalin) voted yes. The vote was actually on the partition, andas BB correctly pointed out, the security counsel didn't weigh in. BB may disagree, but I think had the sec counsel approved the partition, then both the Zionists and Pales could have declared their own states. But, as BB pointed out correctly in post 190, war commenced first.

There was the partition. Israel declared their state. The war of 48, and thereon.

I think it was in response to Flash who said the UN created Israel. As I've stated, much to Kosh's disbelief (1947-48), Israel was created by men with weapons and the will to win. The UN just doesn't have the authority to create countries.

I think it was in response to Flash who said the UN created Israel. As I've stated, much to Kosh's disbelief (1947-48), Israel was created by men with weapons and the will to win. The UN just doesn't have the authority to create countries.

Israel/Palestine was sort of unique. There was no "state" of Palestine. It was a British protectorate that fell on them as a result of WWI and the fall of the (if memory serves) Ottomans who "held title" to Palestine. As you posted the general assembly approved partitioning the land, and the Brits got the hell out. The war ensued, and the Sec Counsel never weighed in.

Had the Sec. Counsel weighed in and approved the partition, then in my view, both the Zionists and Palestinians would have had "states." At least they'd have had legal claims to real estate, and to form a govt and apply eventually for recognition as voting members of the UN. Which is what the pales are now, belatedly, trying.

I don't support Israel. I could care less about any filthy ass Middle East country. I support America.

Besides, I am still pissed about the USS Liberty incident.
But not as pissed about the USS Cole, the Marine Barack Bombing, 9-11, etc. etc. right? Ha ha ha.

It is equal. Middle East shit is shit no matter what flag they are flying.

If it doesn't matter then why mention only the Liberty.

You are shit, no matter what flag you are flying.

The UN allowed Israel and a bunch of Arab Muslim shitholes to be created from the collapsed Ottoman Empire, conquered by the Europeans, after the Turks mistakenly sided with the Germans in WWI. So it's up to the conquerors to decide what they do with it, not a bunch of intolerant Arabs. Nor is it up to the UN. The UN is a failed organization today.

Egypt and Jordan get more than Israel, the Pai authority gets 800 million, and Pakistan has gotten over 25 billion since 9-11. Again you point your fingers only at Israel.

Last edited:
And majority if those 1.3 million Arabs were either Arab invaders between 1920 to 1948 or Arabs who lived in Jordan. Jordan was part of the Palestine mandate in 1948 before Israel was formed. You aren't fooling anybody. Besides, that doesn't make it Arab land
Twice as many Arabs owning two-thirds of the land, and Jews stole it. All your hasbara won't change history, but I'm sure you have no concern about the Zionist colonization of Palestine.

And majority if those 1.3 million Arabs were either Arab invaders between 1920 to 1948 or Arabs who lived in Jordan. Jordan was part of the Palestine mandate in 1948 before Israel was formed. You aren't fooling anybody. Besides, that doesn't make it Arab land
Twice as many Arabs owning two-thirds of the land, and Jews stole it. All your hasbara won't change history, but I'm sure you have no concern about the Zionist colonization of Palestine.

Yes, and If enough Arabs invade they'll own all they land. So what? Like I said if the British wanted to give the land to the Australians they could have. It was conquered territory. You understand what that means, don't you? It means just because the Ottoman Empire collapse the land didn't suddenly become Arab land, just because Arabs stampeded into it.

Sorry, but you're shit outta luck on this one.

Senate Resolution Introduced to ‘Warmly’ Welcome Netanyahu to Congress (Over 50 Reps cosponsor)

PJ Media ^
Lawmakers have been chased around Capitol Hill to answer the question of whether or not they’ll attend Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s March 3 address to a joint session of Congress. But a resolution introduced in the Senate today will put them on the record of supporting Netanyahu’s visit or not. Majority Whip John Cornyn (-Texas) introduced the resolution today, which recognizes the “government of Iran’s ongoing pursuit of nuclear weapons poses a tremendous threat both to the United States and Israel,” and that Congress has “heard the perspectives, both publicly and privately, of a number of close allies involved”...

No I don't, it's the ancient homeland of the Jews and they came there to join their brethren. Do you have any issues with the way Arabs invaded all these lands and slaughtered so many people and forced their religion, language and culture down their throats?

ISLAM = ARAB IMPERIALISM

Lawmakers have been chased around Capitol Hill to answer the question of whether or not they’ll attend Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s March 3 address to a joint session of Congress.
"Michael B. Oren, who spent four years as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ambassador to Washington, has called on Mr. Netanyahu to cancel his speech to Congress about Iran.

"Amos Yadlin, a former military intelligence chief who frequently briefed the Israeli prime minister on security matters, denounced the event as 'irresponsible.'”

Iran isn't the problem.
Israel is.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/28/w...ahu-over-planned-speech-to-congress.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back