Why $arah was fired

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Sarah Palin and the End of an Era - NationalJournal.com
...The former Alaska governor and 2008 vice presidential nominee has been fading from the scene for some time, as she inadvertently highlighted when she complained on Facebook during the Republican convention in August that the network had canceled her scheduled interviews that night. ...

Once the face of an energetic and politically potent Tea Party movement, Palin is leaving Fox at a time when polls show the Tea Party at an all-time low in both membership and favorability. Her departure also coincides with calls by some leading Republicans for their party to stop saying things that erode the GOP brand and turn off voters in droves.

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal said bluntly this week at a Republican National Committee meeting in Charlotte that the GOP needs to stop being “the stupid party"

For a FEW of her "stupid" statements -

But Palin, with her flamboyant rhetoric, has stoked her own disproportionate share of controversies. This is the woman who, after all, coined the term “death panels” to describe discussions between patients and physicians about end-of-life treatment (killing a bipartisan proposal for Medicare to reimburse doctors for having those talks); who complained of a “blood libel” against her by “journalists and pundits” after the Tucson shooting rampage that injured Gabrielle Giffords (the phrase historically relates to the charge that Jews murder children to use their blood in religious rituals); and who last fall accused Obama of “shuck and jive” in his statements on the killings of U.S. diplomatic personnel in Benghazi (a racist term dating from slavery days).

Obviously, the GObP is still the Party of No to anything that could help create jobs or economic recovery but that doesn't mean they don't want your vote. And your money.

More at the link.

Can you believe this? all the problems we have right now in this country and this is what they think is IMPORTANT?

I see ABC came out with their own little hit piece just like Cnn did yesterday

I love how Palin scares the shit of these people..There is a huge following asking her to run again

you go girl..

:clap2:

never heard of the National Journal, so he's a YAWN yawn yawn

Last edited:
The Libs are happy saying Sarah Palin has no relevance...
Yet they are on here every night with post after post about her...

Fascinating.

I thought Sarah and Fox could not come to terms on a new contract.
No doubt they offered her something they knew she would not accept.
But that doesn't sound like she was fired...

Typical Libs.
What does the truth have to do with anything?....

The best thing that could happen to the GOP is that Palin and other far right nut-jobs just plain disappear.
Considering the GOP has a 49% disapproval rating versus a 26% approval rating and 53% of the people think the GOP is extremist it's time for the GOP to change all of that. I mean how bad can it get for the GOP? It's time for the GOP to wake up and smell the coffee.

LOl, every bit of that peice was a joke..I take it this is a leftie site that just make up shit like most of them

The best thing that could happen to the GOP is that Palin and other far right nut-jobs just plain disappear.
Considering the GOP has a 49% disapproval rating versus a 26% approval rating and 53% of the people think the GOP is extremist it's time for the GOP to change all of that. I mean how bad can it get for the GOP? It's time for the GOP to wake up and smell the coffee.

Yeah, they can become like Democrats and we can have ONE BIG party in the country

they can name it, the commie-rino party

Why the hell are the left wing woman haters so focused on a V.P. candidate from four or five years ago? They can't let go of their hatred?

Fascinating.

Great point!

Personally I was tired of hearing her, long ago, but I DO admire her many successful efforts at energizing a base.

Cute little puppet head Georgie Stephonopolis was hired as a news anchor after a stint as Clinton's pimp and nobody on the right really gave a damn one way or the other. Why is the left so fixated on Sarah Palin? The only logical answer is that the sissies hate powerful successful women.

No one here has any intergrity in what they post anymore, they just post crap like this from whatever the hell this site is.

all of this was made up bullshit

But Palin, with her flamboyant rhetoric, has stoked her own disproportionate share of controversies. This is the woman who, after all, coined the term “death panels” to describe discussions between patients and physicians about end-of-life treatment (killing a bipartisan proposal for Medicare to reimburse doctors for having those talks); who complained of a “blood libel” against her by “journalists and pundits” after the Tucson shooting rampage that injured Gabrielle Giffords (the phrase historically relates to the charge that Jews murder children to use their blood in religious rituals); and who last fall accused Obama of “shuck and jive” in his statements on the killings of U.S. diplomatic personnel in Benghazi (a racist term dating from slavery days).

so now shuck and jive is a RACIST TERM?

board has went to hell

Can you believe this? all the problems we have right now in this country and this is what they think is IMPORTANT?

I love how Palin scares the shit of these people..There is a huge following asking her to run again

you go girl..

Exactly who are these people?

The single biggest idiotic thing people say the left fear her. Its such a cop out and so damn ridiculous. We love her. I personally wish she would stay in the limelight.

SHE IS A FUCKING JOKE.

Fascinating.

It was fun.. Remember when it came out that she loved the dark meat.

Oh the fun we had in here with that one. :eusa_whistle: When SNL can do a skit on her by using HER words, its just fun.

But hey, we are scared of her, remember?

you go girl..

Exactly who are these people?

The single biggest idiotic thing people say the left fear her. Its such a cop out and so damn ridiculous. We love her. I personally wish she would stay in the limelight.

SHE IS A FUCKING JOKE.

she's no more a joke than many of the damn idiots we have in this joke of a government..

Cute little puppet head Georgie Stephonopolis was hired as a news anchor after a stint as Clinton's pimp and nobody on the right really gave a damn one way or the other. Why is the left so fixated on Sarah Palin? The only logical answer is that the sissies hate powerful successful women.
George Stephanopoulos's show, This Week, has been a success since 2002, while Sarah is gone.
He has been co-host on Good Morning America since 2009, and ABC Chief Political Correspondent since 2005.
He makes $8,000,000. a year.

Last edited:
I thought Sarah and Fox could not come to terms on a new contract.
No doubt they offered her something they knew she would not accept.
But that doesn't sound like she was fired...

Typical Libs.
What does the truth have to do with anything?....

Uh, did you not read this. Fox didnt offer her a contract. I guess if you look at it, she wasnt fired, just not asked to come back.

Fired or not, it was not her call, Fox said boooo buy.

Forum List

Back