Why $arah was fired

And liberals made her a multi millionaire! Because the more you hated her, the more we loved her because she pisses you off worse than an ex wife.

:)

Don't be too stupid now. Liberals invested nothing in her or her schemes. We just watched and laughed while you all bought into her nonsense.

And liberals made her a multi millionaire! Because the more you hated her, the more we loved her because she pisses you off worse than an ex wife.

:)

Don't be too stupid now. Liberals invested nothing in her or her schemes. We just watched and laughed while you all bought into her nonsense.

Remember when her PAC was soliciting republicans to donate to CONVINCE her to run and a bunch of the bumbasses were doing it?

Ah, good times.

I hear Jeff Zucker at CNN is looking for some new talent.

Admit it LibTards. If Sarah Palin worked at at CNN you would prolly be worshiping her in less than a year.

Nope, She'd still be spouting her nonsense and after everything she's pulled, I can't see myself ever "worshipping" her.

Sarah Palin wasn't fired.

See what happens when you get your info from leftist rags?

You look really stupid.

No she wasn't fired. This is just democrat mental masturbation, like every other lie they come up with.

Forum List

Back