Why $arah was fired

The Libs are happy saying Sarah Palin has no relevance...
Yet they are on here every night with post after post about her...

Fascinating.

It was fun.. Remember when it came out that she loved the dark meat.

Oh the fun we had in here with that one. :eusa_whistle: When SNL can do a skit on her by using HER words, its just fun.

But hey, we are scared of her, remember?

she loved dark meat..?
like I said, board has went to hell and people like you have taken it there

All I have to say is that this is the longest mother trucking "15 minutes" of fame I've witnessed in my lifetime.

:lol:

And liberals made her a multi millionaire! Because the more you hated her, the more we loved her because she pisses you off worse than an ex wife.

:)

And liberals made her a multi millionaire! Because the more you hated her, the more we loved her because she pisses you off worse than an ex wife.

:)

they are too stupid in their hate to realize that..youbetcha she is laughing her ass off at them all the way to the bank

No one here has any intergrity in what they post anymore, they just post crap like this from whatever the hell this site is.

all of this was made up bullshit

But Palin, with her flamboyant rhetoric, has stoked her own disproportionate share of controversies. This is the woman who, after all, coined the term “death panels” to describe discussions between patients and physicians about end-of-life treatment (killing a bipartisan proposal for Medicare to reimburse doctors for having those talks); who complained of a “blood libel” against her by “journalists and pundits” after the Tucson shooting rampage that injured Gabrielle Giffords (the phrase historically relates to the charge that Jews murder children to use their blood in religious rituals); and who last fall accused Obama of “shuck and jive” in his statements on the killings of U.S. diplomatic personnel in Benghazi (a racist term dating from slavery days).

so now shuck and jive is a RACIST TERM?

board has went to hell

You honestly dont know Shuck and jive is a racist term towards black people..? Are you that dense or that partisan where you would defend that idiot palin no matter what.

Fascinating.

Oh the fun we had in here with that one. :eusa_whistle: When SNL can do a skit on her by using HER words, its just fun.

she loved dark meat..?

You dont know about her and Glen Rice? You really are ignorant.

Why the hell are the left wing woman haters so focused on a V.P. candidate from four or five years ago? They can't let go of their hatred?

that's funny.

i'd say your wingnut girl brings the ugliness upon herself given she never shut up for ten seconds.

i suspect if she stops saying stupid ugly things, people will stop talking about her.

Fascinating.
by

she loved dark meat..?

She sure 'nuff did:

Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in ?87 - The Early Lead - The Washington Post

Leave it to Stephanie to know very little about a politician she defends in crappy English. Birds of a feather.....

I hope Palin runs in 2016. The GOP primary will be funny as hell. Between Palin and Rubio the weirdness and odd quotes will be endless. Either one will make Herman Cain look like Rhodes scholar.

I was vey disappointed in Bachmann. She was definitely unfunny. Her husband was hilarious, however!

Regards from Rosie

Can you believe this? all the problems we have right now in this country and this is what they think is IMPORTANT?

I see ABC came out with their own little hit piece just like Cnn did yesterday

I love how Palin scares the shit of these people..There is a huge following asking her to run again

you go girl..

:clap2:

never heard of the National Journal, so he's a YAWN yawn yawn

Exactly who are these people?

The single biggest idiotic thing people say the left fear her. Its such a cop out and so damn ridiculous. We love her. I personally wish she would stay in the limelight.

SHE IS A FUCKING JOKE.

she's no more a joke than many of the damn idiots we have in this joke of a government..

What huge following is asking her to run again? Seriously....try to answer that one please. No deflection please.

FOX offered her far less money than her previous contract. It was a business decision because her star has fallen. She is not considered a serious candidate for President and some of her comments were so damaging, that even FOX News didn't like some of them. Particularly the blood libel video after the Gabby Giffords shooting. So she didn't want to take less money and walked away.

I say good riddance. She's too extreme and poisonous to the political climate in this country. She can go back to her regular life, maybe continue her PAC, maybe write anther book-who cares? She's done.

And there is no huge following asking her to run because if there was, she would have. She quit her Governor job, no way can she handle running for President.

Bye, bye Sarah and nope not afraid of her either. She's a tired joke.

No one here has any intergrity in what they post anymore, they just post crap like this from whatever the hell this site is.

But Palin, with her flamboyant rhetoric, has stoked her own disproportionate share of controversies. This is the woman who, after all, coined the term “death panels” to describe discussions between patients and physicians about end-of-life treatment (killing a bipartisan proposal for Medicare to reimburse doctors for having those talks); who complained of a “blood libel” against her by “journalists and pundits” after the Tucson shooting rampage that injured Gabrielle Giffords (the phrase historically relates to the charge that Jews murder children to use their blood in religious rituals); and who last fall accused Obama of “shuck and jive” in his statements on the killings of U.S. diplomatic personnel in Benghazi (a racist term dating from slavery days).

board has went to hell

You honestly dont know Shuck and jive is a racist term towards black people..? Are you that dense or that partisan where you would defend that idiot palin no matter what.

article-2223017-15799778000005DC-571_224x423.jpg

article-2223017-158D3556000005DC-261_224x423.jpg

‘Shuck and jive’ has sparked controversy before and sparked a similar row when it was used in 2008 by then New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo.

White House press secretary Jay Carney also came under fire for using it last year.

And Democrats are perfect right?

:lol:

Sarah Palin race row after using slave term 'shuck and jive' to describe President Obama | Mail Online

The best thing that could happen to the GOP is that Palin and other far right nut-jobs just plain disappear.
Considering the GOP has a 49% disapproval rating versus a 26% approval rating and 53% of the people think the GOP is extremist it's time for the GOP to change all of that. I mean how bad can it get for the GOP? It's time for the GOP to wake up and smell the coffee.

No, let them live in the dark ages. Who, in their right mind, will ever again vote for a bunch of crusty old dinosaurs who only want to steal every penny we earn?

There is a huge following asking her to run again

And, I'm one of them.

Oh, and Tina Fey!

I'm conflicted. I see the point that we should want her to stay-she really hurts the GOP message, BUT it would be better for the country if she and other extremists went away. And we do need a strong opposition party in this country. Right now they are a bunch of pathetic idiots but getting rid of Palin and those like her would give the less extreme element a chance and that can only be good.

I'm conflicted. I see the point that we should want her to stay-she really hurts the GOP message, BUT it would be better for the country if she and other extremists went away. And we do need a strong opposition party in this country. Right now they are a bunch of pathetic idiots but getting rid of Palin and those like her would give the less extreme element a chance and that can only be good.

Good points all but really, she didn't matter when she arrived and won't matter if she's gone. The GObP is working very hard to dig their own grave.

Just saw this -

Sarah Palin Was Paid $15.85 Per Word On Fox News: Study

A bargain at half the price.

Lol, can you believe they did a study on how much she was paid, PER WORD?

my gawd, that is some PDS there:cuckoo:

leave it to that upstanding site, the Hufferpost

Last edited:

board has went to hell

oh that's right, that is another phrase that was added to the LIST of things people can't say since Obama was elected...There's been so many, I forgot....It's one of those, Freedom of speech for us liberals, but not for you people if we say so

Last edited:
by

she loved dark meat..?

She sure 'nuff did:

Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in ?87 - The Early Lead - The Washington Post

Leave it to Stephanie to know very little about a politician she defends in crappy English. Birds of a feather.....

I hope Palin runs in 2016. The GOP primary will be funny as hell. Between Palin and Rubio the weirdness and odd quotes will be endless. Either one will make Herman Cain look like Rhodes scholar.

I was vey disappointed in Bachmann. She was definitely unfunny. Her husband was hilarious, however!

Regards from Rosie

Oh I knew about it, I just wanted to see you all make a ass out of yourselves and post about it from the WashingtonCompost..the National Enquire for the left..I'm waiting for the articles how MaBell Obama loved her some white meat...

Can you believe this? all the problems we have right now in this country and this is what they think is IMPORTANT?

I see ABC came out with their own little hit piece just like Cnn did yesterday

I love how Palin scares the shit of these people..There is a huge following asking her to run again

you go girl..

:clap2:

never heard of the National Journal, so he's a YAWN yawn yawn

You right wingers really deal with the important problems, like the two threads on whether Obama does skeet shooting at Camp David.

I hear Jeff Zucker at CNN is looking for some new talent.

Admit it LibTards. If Sarah Palin worked at at CNN you would prolly be worshiping her in less than a year.

Forum List

Back