Why are a lot of serial killers gay?

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

Then there was John Wayne Gacy

and Dahmer was gay or bisexual

Also, I heard from a reliable source that when the cops get informed that a young male is the victim of homicide, the first thing they think is: gay person involved.
Maybe because they are conservative?

Also, I heard from a reliable source that when the cops get informed that a young male is the victim of homicide, the first thing they think is: gay person involved.
Because so many had cocoa puffs stuffed up their asses

does that explain why most of the victims of serial killers are prostitutes and similar vulnerable women?

a well known phenomenon is the number of women who visit serial killers in jail for "conjugal visits " and such.

wanna good read
Look up Lance and kelbach killing spree in the 1960's
SLC, utah
Best place for those nuts was prison. Because every utahn I knew vowed to kill em if they saw em

And you left out, almost all were right fringe Republicans too.

wanna good read
Look up Lance and kelbach killing spree in the 1960's
SLC, utah
Best place for those nuts was prison. Because every utahn I knew vowed to kill em if they saw em
OK, maybe I'll do a Search

but sounds like "good read" is not necessarily the right phrasing!

Self loathing.

Self loathing.
yeh, it's probably more common than we realize. I suffered from this (but not to that extent) at one time in my life but then I realized that people who don't value others are sick (it wasn't me)

Larry Eyler, Dean Corll, Ronald Dominique, Robert Berdella, Richard Rogers, Paul Bateson just to name a few.

Larry Eyler, Dean Corll, Ronald Dominique, Robert Berdella, Richard Rogers, Paul Bateson just to name a few.
they were fags?

I've not heard of them... probably bc I don't like reading up on such perverts

Some article I saw somewhere explained it simply: the vanity of smart guys with big egos and tortured childhoods. They carry massive grudges against the entire world because the one person who really deserves some payback is usually long dead. Gay kids had it really rough for a few decades, so that is a temporary bump in the stats.

Forum List

Back