Why Are A Number OF Atheists So Full Of Hate?

Now you're talking. For once stop complaining and do something on your own initiative. It doesn't hurt one bit. I assure you there is no physical pain involved at all.

I hate doing stuff like that. It's why I have automatic withdraw for all my bills.

I hated it when I paid my condo off because now I have to pay my taxes 2 times a year. Before the mortgage company did it for me.

You poor thing. You can't get Obama and the Democrats to do it for you. I hear if you help get out the vote in November, Obama has it set up with one of his big doners that he will send you a new battery for your Obamaphone. You might want to look into it.

Aren't you the one who is crying that you want your company to pay for your healthcare? Can't you do it for yourself?

Hell, not only will the company save money by ending corporate paid healthcare, think about all the HR people they can let go. You know the pension and benefit department they have to pay for in order to give you all those benefits you get. Just give you $500 more a month and you can go do those things for yourself on the free market. Right?

How can American companies compete with the rest of the world when we are the only ones who our corporations have to pay for healthcare? No wonder corporations are moving overseas. The employees in Canada don't need their company to pay for healthcare.

Uh . . . Dimwit, It is my corporation. I own it. Even if I am forced to put my employees onto the exchange, the corporation which I own, will continue to pay for my health insurance just as it has always done.

I'm a lot poorer than you. I don't own a condo. My corporation owns my home, my truck, my wife's car, etc. We even purchase our gasoline with a corporate credit card. Actually, I am so poor I hardly own anything. LOL!!
It's not that bad to not own a home. at least you're not broke, you can just ask for a raise

Ask who? Myself? Of course I would grant myself a raise where I to ask myself.

Why are a number of atheists so all fired full of hate? Why does it bother them so much what other folks believe? What other folks believe costs them not a single dime financially nor does what someone believes effect them in any way whatsoever. It is a big world. There are millions of people on this planet. It is a diversified world. People are different and come in all shapes, sizes, races, and beliefs. Why get all bent out of shape if someone is a Christian. a Hindu, a Republican, a Democrat, a Black person or a white person? Chill out. Live and let live. What someone had for supper is of no concern of anyone's.

That's pretty hypocritical considering Christians are the ones always protesting things they don't like or trying to convert non-Christians into Christianity.

Aren't you an adult? Can't you simply ignore them? That's what most adults do when confronted with something or someone they don't agree with.

Now you're talking. For once stop complaining and do something on your own initiative. It doesn't hurt one bit. I assure you there is no physical pain involved at all.

I hate doing stuff like that. It's why I have automatic withdraw for all my bills.

I hated it when I paid my condo off because now I have to pay my taxes 2 times a year. Before the mortgage company did it for me.

You poor thing. You can't get Obama and the Democrats to do it for you. I hear if you help get out the vote in November, Obama has it set up with one of his big doners that he will send you a new battery for your Obamaphone. You might want to look into it.

Aren't you the one who is crying that you want your company to pay for your healthcare? Can't you do it for yourself?

Hell, not only will the company save money by ending corporate paid healthcare, think about all the HR people they can let go. You know the pension and benefit department they have to pay for in order to give you all those benefits you get. Just give you $500 more a month and you can go do those things for yourself on the free market. Right?

How can American companies compete with the rest of the world when we are the only ones who our corporations have to pay for healthcare? No wonder corporations are moving overseas. The employees in Canada don't need their company to pay for healthcare.

Uh . . . Dimwit, It is my corporation. I own it. Even if I am forced to put my employees onto the exchange, the corporation which I own, will continue to pay for my health insurance just as it has always done.

I'm a lot poorer than you. I don't own a condo. My corporation owns my home, my truck, my wife's car, etc. We even purchase our gasoline with a corporate credit card. Actually, I am so poor I hardly own anything. LOL!!

Ah, so you get write offs the typical American doesn't get. They don't get to write off EVERYTHING.

So good to know you aren't one of us. I expect a business owner to not see the side of the workers. Luckily for us there are more of us than there are you. We can organize, once the American people have had enough.

I've never had any problem at all with finding qualified workers to fill open positions. Most often than not, there are far more applicants than there are positions. Dream on.

Why are a number of atheists so all fired full of hate? Why does it bother them so much what other folks believe? What other folks believe costs them not a single dime financially nor does what someone believes effect them in any way whatsoever. It is a big world. There are millions of people on this planet. It is a diversified world. People are different and come in all shapes, sizes, races, and beliefs. Why get all bent out of shape if someone is a Christian. a Hindu, a Republican, a Democrat, a Black person or a white person? Chill out. Live and let live. What someone had for supper is of no concern of anyone's.

That's pretty hypocritical considering Christians are the ones always protesting things they don't like or trying to convert non-Christians into Christianity.

Aren't you an adult? Can't you simply ignore them? That's what most adults do when confronted with something or someone they don't agree with.

Like being charged with being a hypocrite and replying?

Like being charged with being a hypocrite and replying?

No. Like being an adult and not just another one constantly crying "victim".

Why are a number of atheists so all fired full of hate? Why does it bother them so much what other folks believe? What other folks believe costs them not a single dime financially nor does what someone believes effect them in any way whatsoever. It is a big world. .

Eight reasons U.S. atheists can be rather sensitive, and how it could affect us.

Arkansas Constitution Article 19:
1. Atheists disqualified from holding office or testifying as witness.
No person who denies the being of a God shall hold any office in the civil departments of this State, nor be competent to testify as a witness in any Court.

Maryland Constitution: Declaration of Rights Article 37:
Art. 37. That no religious test ought ever to be required as a qualification for any office of profit or trust in this State, other than a declaration of belief in the existence of God; nor shall the Legislature prescribe any other oath of office than the oath prescribed by this Constitution.

Mississippi Constitution Article 14 Section 265
SECTION 265. Denial of Supreme Being disqualification to hold office.
No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office in this State.

Constitution of North Carolina Article VI Section 8
Sec. 8. Disqualifications for office.
The following persons shall be disqualified for office:
First, any person who shall deny the being of Almighty God.

Pennsylvania Constitution Article I Section 4
No person who acknowledges the being of a God and a future state of rewards and punishments shall, on account of his religious sentiments, be disqualified to hold any office or place of trust or profit under this Commonwealth.

South Carolina Constitution Article XVII Section 4.
SECTION 4. Supreme Being.
No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office under this Constitution.

Tennessee Constitution Article IX Section 2
Section 2.
No person who denies the being of God, or a future state of rewards and punishments, shall hold any office in the civil department of this state

Texas Constitution Article I Section 4
Sec. 4. RELIGIOUS TESTS. No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, in this State; nor shall any one be excluded from holding office on account of his religious sentiments, provided he acknowledge the existence of a Supreme Being.

HOWEVER: All of these, except North Carolina's, were ruled unconstitutional in in Torcaso v Watkins 367 U.S. 488 (1961) North Carolina's clause was not invalidated because the clause is from the 1971 Constitution.

Why are a number of atheists so all fired full of hate? Why does it bother them so much what other folks believe? What other folks believe costs them not a single dime financially nor does what someone believes effect them in any way whatsoever. It is a big world. .

Eight reasons U.S. atheists can be rather sensitive, and how it could affect us.

No person who denies the being of a God shall hold any office in the civil departments of this State, nor be competent to testify as a witness in any Court.

Art. 37. That no religious test ought ever to be required as a qualification for any office of profit or trust in this State, other than a declaration of belief in the existence of God; nor shall the Legislature prescribe any other oath of office than the oath prescribed by this Constitution.

No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office in this State.

No person who acknowledges the being of a God and a future state of rewards and punishments shall, on account of his religious sentiments, be disqualified to hold any office or place of trust or profit under this Commonwealth.

No person who denies the existence of a Supreme Being shall hold any office under this Constitution.

Section 2.
No person who denies the being of God, or a future state of rewards and punishments, shall hold any office in the civil department of this state

Sec. 4. RELIGIOUS TESTS. No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office, or public trust, in this State; nor shall any one be excluded from holding office on account of his religious sentiments, provided he acknowledge the existence of a Supreme Being.

HOWEVER: All of these, except North Carolina's, were ruled unconstitutional in in Torcaso v Watkins 367 U.S. 488 (1961) North Carolina's clause was not invalidated because the clause is from the 1971 Constitution.

Everybody cries "victim". I guess they'll all want tax-payer money to ease their sufferings next?

Section 2.

Everybody cries "victim". I guess they'll all want tax-payer money to ease their sufferings next?
Are you saying that atheists were not discriminated against under those laws?

Section 2.

Are you saying that atheists were not discriminated against under those laws?

Who hasn't been discriminated against? I'm an American Indian for Christsake.

Yesterday a theist chopped off a woman's head for not converting to his brand. Show me the next time an atheist kills someone because they believe in god.

So ask yourself, why are some theists so full of hate?

I'm not so full of hate. There's just a touch of hate in me. But, then, I'm angostic. Aren't I? Wait, now I'm not so sure. Maybe I am an atheist. Shit, now I am not sure about anything at all. :( :confused-84:
I am not an atheist, but I think this is funny and true.

aab9b2c12c279af714d98e188570a739.jpg

Forum List

Back