Why Are A Number OF Atheists So Full Of Hate?

What happened to the 11th commandment Thou Shall Not Knock Your Wife the Fuck Out?

I haven't. Have you? If you had, how would that effect me? I'd say it would most probably effect you, your wife, and the police. It wouldn't effect me though.

You aren't an advertiser in the NFL then. But you are a consumer. So you are involved whether or not you know it or like it.

Please explain to me just exactly how I am involved.

Do you watch football? Then you might be a Ravens fan. Remember Michael Vick? Yea, Atlanta couldn't have him on the team anymore. Advertisers would drop, fans would boo.

Just look at how people are calling for Roger Goddell's head. Are you one of them? Either side you are on, you are involved.

In fact you are so involved you're coming here to talk about it.

If you mean does your little opinion matter? No it does not. You are just one cog in a demographic. Do you consume merchandise? Then you are a consumer and so you are a part of the equation.

I realize that this may seem a bit off topic but I really have to get this off my chest.

This is an attempt to create collective guilt over something that this guy and many football watchers have zip to do with.

I have watched the football and domestic violence issue for many years. Your post contains elements of this even though one of your central characters is Rice.

If as much effort was put into some type of counseling that actually worked or imposing stiffer sentencing as was put into collective guilt trip then there might be progress in this area.

As it stands now, it's beginning to look a lot like our recent international relations where every one stands up and says, "I condemn those there actions". Not a damn thing gets done.

This has increased public awareness and may help some other girl who's being abused. Make her realize it isn't her fault, she can leave, no it's not ok, etc. Get it?

Same thing with Aids or Cancer. Some celebs mom gets it, he becomes a spokesman for the cause, they raise money and maybe it helps lead to a cure.

You do realize that a large number of women in domestic abuse cases remain victims of domestic abuse of their own accord, correct? At this time, I would say Mrs. Rice is one of these. Not my problem. My own wife is not a victim of domestic abuse. She is my responsibility.

Just the fact she has to sleep with you I think the police need to step in and save her. LOL.

See? There you go abusing women. My wife doesn't have to sleep with me. I have never forced her to. She does it because she wants to. All your mad ramblings just seem to fall onto sand.

Oh come on can't you tell a joke?

But, here I go. I just had a thought. I do hate theists. Know why? Because I hate the worst of you. Do I hate the priest at my church or my brother? No. I hate the lie they believe but I don't hate them. But I do hate way too many theists.

Muslims who want to kill us because we won't convert.

Preachers who are con men. PTL and many other churches.

Catholic churches who cover up pedophile priests.

People who tell me I'll burn in hell if I don't believe their stories.

People who stick their nose in to other people's business like birth control. You people who want it to be her choice if she is abused don't want her to be able to decide if she has a baby?

People who don't want to do stem cell research.

Greedy rich christians who don't want our government to feed the poor. Not with their hard earned tax dollars.

The middle class fools that agree with the rich. The ones who want every man for himself and forgot that we are all in this together. The fools who don't realize our government was great before the rich took it over and destroyed it. The poor and middle class who vote against themselves because of god, gays, guns and racism.

The dumb christians who let Fox and Rush brainwash them so they thought the 99%ers were bums but the Tea Baggers who were funded by the Koch brothers were patriots.

Same way the South hated Yankees during the Civil War or the same way Sarah Palin and Bill O'Reilly hated Dr. Tiller the Baby killer only I'm not going to come shoot you when you are in church.

My My. You really do have a lot of hate bottled up in you. Sad. I don't have the inclinations. You keep saying "You". How do you know what I believe? You don't even know me. We've never even met. You're just angry with me because I refuse to concern myself in the business of the Rice family. I have other, more pressing and immediate concerns on my plate.

I am currently concerned primarily with being forced to discontinue offering employer sponsored major medical insurance to my employees and requiring them to look after their own insurance needs which will without doubt throw them onto the Obamacare exchange. You see, we all have things on our own plates. My problems are not your problems, they are mine and I will deal with mine.

Nothing wrong with them going to Obamacare. Eventually we'll have universal, single payer healthcare that is affordable to everyone.

You guys always cry that you can't compete with the rest of the world because we have unions and demand you pay us good wages. Well wouldn't this save your company money? Instead of paying $300 per employee per month for private healthcare, they'll get it on the ACA for $100 a month. You give them $200 per month and both you and the employee will be happy.

Companies in other countries don't have to pay healthcare. Tell me, why is it so important for your corporations to pay for your employees healthcare? Most of the time you're looking to cut costs and now you are crying because you sooo badly want to pay for your employees healthcare? I'm not buying it.

Tell me all about the business you run since you know all about the corporation I run. What kind of business do you run and how many employees do you provide employment? I'm waiting. Don't ignore my questions like you usually do when I pin you down.

To answer your question though, we have already done the research. Under their current BCBS major medical, their individual deduction is $350.00 per individual and $700.00 per family. Their current BCBS is accepted by every hospital, medical doctor, and medical provider in the area. ALL of them. On the exchange, their deductibles will increase astronomically while they will be severely limited in the number of medical providers available under exchange plans. Now you know.

What is a deduction? Explain the deduction. How much does it cost you per person or family per month? How much does it cost them if they go to the doctor? Do they have to pay $3K or $7K before the insurance kicks in?

Healthcare was out of control before Obamacare or the ACA. Want to fix it? Great. Want to just go back to the good old days? No thanks.

40 ermployees at my company. I've also worked at big corporations like Thomson Reuters.

American companies should love getting to stop paying for healthcare. It'll make them more competitive with other countries. We're the only country where the corporations pay for healthcare. Why do corporations want this cost on their plate so badly?

And sorry if your industry lost out because of Obamacare. Did you guys cry for the manufacturing industry when the GOP signed NAFTA and sent all their jobs overseas? Your industry lost and the healthcare industry won. The ACA mandates everyone buy their products. They wrote the legislation. It was Romney's idea the individual mandate!!!

So get a job in healthcare if your industry is dying. Industries die. isn't that the GOP way? Let the market decide.

And don't act like private healthcare is affordable and the ACA won't be affordable. The ACA doesn't have the profit motive that the private healthcare industries have. The Healthcare giants say if everyone has to buy their products then they promise to keep the costs down.

What happened to the 11th commandment Thou Shall Not Knock Your Wife the Fuck Out?

I haven't. Have you? If you had, how would that effect me? I'd say it would most probably effect you, your wife, and the police. It wouldn't effect me though.

You aren't an advertiser in the NFL then. But you are a consumer. So you are involved whether or not you know it or like it.

Do you watch football? Then you might be a Ravens fan. Remember Michael Vick? Yea, Atlanta couldn't have him on the team anymore. Advertisers would drop, fans would boo.

Just look at how people are calling for Roger Goddell's head. Are you one of them? Either side you are on, you are involve

If you mean does your little opinion matter? No it does not. You are just one cog in a demographic. Do you consume merchandise? Then you are a consumer and so you are a part of the equation.

I realize that this may seem a bit off topic but I really have to get this off my chest.

This is an attempt to create collective guilt over something that this guy and many football watchers have zip to do with.

I have watched the football and domestic violence issue for many years. Your post contains elements of this even though one of your central characters is Rice.

If as much effort was put into some type of counseling that actually worked or imposing stiffer sentencing as was put into collective guilt trip then there might be progress in this area.

As it stands now, it's beginning to look a lot like our recent international relations where every one stands up and says, "I condemn those there actions". Not a damn thing gets done.

This has increased public awareness and may help some other girl who's being abused. Make her realize it isn't her fault, she can leave, no it's not ok, etc. Get it?

Same thing with Aids or Cancer. Some celebs mom gets it, he becomes a spokesman for the cause, they raise money and maybe it helps lead to a cure.

No. That isn't how it works in real life.

No one wants their mom to get cancer but when it happens, they gratefully become the poster boy for the cause. If Ray the religious boy that he is, needs to step up and be the poster boy for abused women. Michael Vick needs to fund the Humaine Society.

No. What this boils down to is that a bunch of people get to sit around and pat themselves on the back without doing a damn thing.

While on the other hand another bunch of people just complain about what the other bunch are not doing about it and do nothing about it themselves either. Inaction and complaints are both useless in the overall scope of things.

Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.

So where are you working to further your battles against domestic abuse? Are you a celebrity, someone recognized within the sports world? A music artist? A well-known politician? Give me the link to your web site. If this little forum is your best effort, you are spinning your wheels. I only discovered it myself by accident a couple of days ago.

The problem with most activists is that they have no following, only opinions. They have no clout and many of them cannot lead anyone in anything. Your problem right out the door is that no one will ever listen to you because you cannot be civil long enough to recruit anyone to your cause. You have no "people" skills.

That's why its important for celebs to take up the cause. Ray Rice will be the perfect poster boy for this.

Bet he donates to this cause. To battered women. Just like Alec Baldwin took up the cause for cancer when his mom got it, this will be Ray's cause. I'll donate to a woman's shelter just like Ray will hopefully.

He needs to go to a battered woman's shelter and listen to all their stories. IF they would have them. Many of those woman don't want to see him. He might cold cock them. Wouldn't be his first time.

It's always about what SOMEONE ELSE should do with you though isn't it. You danced around my questions yet again. You are so full of it.

I'm picketing an abortion clinic as we speak.

Just look at how people are calling for Roger Goddell's head. Are you one of them? Either side you are on, you are involved.

No one wants their mom to get cancer but when it happens, they gratefully become the poster boy for the cause. If Ray the religious boy that he is, needs to step up and be the poster boy for abused women. Michael Vick needs to fund the Humaine Society.

No. What this boils down to is that a bunch of people get to sit around and pat themselves on the back without doing a damn thing.

While on the other hand another bunch of people just complain about what the other bunch are not doing about it and do nothing about it themselves either. Inaction and complaints are both useless in the overall scope of things.

Domestic violence doesn't recognize class. However, women often don't leave because they don't have the financial means to do so. Many times they are unskilled and have several children. Acquiring a job, paying for housing and child care can seem like an insurmountable task. Even with school age children there is a need for supervision after school and most jobs are not 9-5.

So, first you have to get a paper trail. You have to get the woman to press charges. Sometimes they don't understand the system itself. Sometimes they think the repercussions will be far worse if they do press charges. If you don't have documented evidence of physical harm then you are left with he said/she said. Medical treatment is a plus. If you do manage to get it into court then the guy might win an anger management class.

Take a piece of paper and hold it up in front of a guy charging at you. Let me know if that has the desired effect of stopping the guy in his tracks.

So, let me ask you this. Does a celebrity change the financial situation of any domestic violence victims? Does it change the criteria for abuse? Does the court order jump up and smack the shit out of someone charging at you? Do the anger management classes effectively address abuse? Anybody collecting stats on that?

Do you see the conversations of people telling their daughters that they need to be self sufficient financially so that they are not dependent on an abuser and that requires an education or skill set that prevents that?

By your photo I must assume you are a lady. You are applying common sense in lieu of nonsensical and useless rants. How dare you? LOL!

I know, right?

The older that I get the less patience that I have. Identify the problem; solve the problem.

Yep, I'm female. The avatar is Barbara Stanwyck.

Love it. You go girl!

And sorry if your industry lost out because of Obamacare. Did you guys cry for the manufacturing industry when the GOP signed NAFTA and sent all their jobs overseas? Your industry lost and the healthcare industry won. The ACA mandates everyone buy their products. They wrote the legislation. It was Romney's idea the individual mandate!!!

So get a job in healthcare if your industry is dying. Industries die. isn't that the GOP way? Let the market decide.

And don't act like private healthcare is affordable and the ACA won't be affordable. The ACA doesn't have the profit motive that the private healthcare industries have. The Healthcare giants say if everyone has to buy their products then they promise to keep the costs down.

Still rambling on with nonsense. What is my industry? Do you even know? You still are dodging my questions. What business do you own? How many employees? Do you provide major medical for your employees? If none of the above applies, which I strongly suspect they don't, does your employer provide a major medical for you? No, I don't expect you to answer because all you want to do is rant about what you know absolutely nothing about. You are a complainer - not a doer.

Just look at how people are calling for Roger Goddell's head. Are you one of them? Either side you are on, you are involve

Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.

So where are you working to further your battles against domestic abuse? Are you a celebrity, someone recognized within the sports world? A music artist? A well-known politician? Give me the link to your web site. If this little forum is your best effort, you are spinning your wheels. I only discovered it myself by accident a couple of days ago.

The problem with most activists is that they have no following, only opinions. They have no clout and many of them cannot lead anyone in anything. Your problem right out the door is that no one will ever listen to you because you cannot be civil long enough to recruit anyone to your cause. You have no "people" skills.

That's why its important for celebs to take up the cause. Ray Rice will be the perfect poster boy for this.

Bet he donates to this cause. To battered women. Just like Alec Baldwin took up the cause for cancer when his mom got it, this will be Ray's cause. I'll donate to a woman's shelter just like Ray will hopefully.

He needs to go to a battered woman's shelter and listen to all their stories. IF they would have them. Many of those woman don't want to see him. He might cold cock them. Wouldn't be his first time.

It's always about what SOMEONE ELSE should do with you though isn't it. You danced around my questions yet again. You are so full of it.

I'm picketing an abortion clinic as we speak.

One of the unemployed living off the taxpayers I see.

Domestic violence doesn't recognize class. However, women often don't leave because they don't have the financial means to do so. Many times they are unskilled and have several children. Acquiring a job, paying for housing and child care can seem like an insurmountable task. Even with school age children there is a need for supervision after school and most jobs are not 9-5.

So, first you have to get a paper trail. You have to get the woman to press charges. Sometimes they don't understand the system itself. Sometimes they think the repercussions will be far worse if they do press charges. If you don't have documented evidence of physical harm then you are left with he said/she said. Medical treatment is a plus. If you do manage to get it into court then the guy might win an anger management class.

Take a piece of paper and hold it up in front of a guy charging at you. Let me know if that has the desired effect of stopping the guy in his tracks.

So, let me ask you this. Does a celebrity change the financial situation of any domestic violence victims? Does it change the criteria for abuse? Does the court order jump up and smack the shit out of someone charging at you? Do the anger management classes effectively address abuse? Anybody collecting stats on that?

Do you see the conversations of people telling their daughters that they need to be self sufficient financially so that they are not dependent on an abuser and that requires an education or skill set that prevents that?

They don't have the financial means, or they have kids together, or she knows he'll find him and he'll kill her. Emotionally blackmailed.

I just talked to my boss who said he thinks what Rice did was despicable. He says he should get 2 years at least. I say 1.

But what else did he say? He said, "I don't know if he's religious, but what he needs to do is "find Jesus" and become a preacher.". "People eat that shit up. A celeb redemption story? All Christians want to be forgiven and forgive. Ray should pray on this.

Does the woman really have to press charges? I bet that's not true. I bet if he hit her again he'd do some time. I hope so. That's felony battery. Does a person have to press charges for a person to be charged with battery?

Rich people get away with things poor people don't. Don't a lot of these athletes pay off women to drop the charges when the women accuse them of rape? Didn't Michael Jackson pay off the families of the kids he supposedly molested?

I find it amazing rich molesters and abusers can just buy their way out of crimes like these.

Sure, it's emotional blackmail. Not all abuse is physical. The reality is that they often do not have the financial means to leave. Period. So, they go back or they don't leave to begin with.

That depends on the area. Criminal justice is by and large left to the state. So, in theory, the state would become the victim and the prosecutor would file charges and the case would go on. But, again, it's dependent on the area. So, you could win an escort to a shelter but decide not to file charges and that's it. You could follow through and sometimes get a protective order. Hold the protective order up and see how far that gets you.

Tell me how much time that you win for a battery?

The funny thing about the ability to settle out of court is that poor people also cannot afford to purchase justice.

Still rambling on with nonsense. What is my industry? Do you even know? You still are dodging my questions. What business do you own? How many employees? Do you provide major medical for your employees? If none of the above applies, which I strongly suspect they don't, does your employer provide a major medical for you? No, I don't expect you to answer because all you want to do is rant about what you know absolutely nothing about. You are a complainer - not a doer.

The owner of my company pays all mine. I'm single so about $350 a month. I don't use it so I don't know what the out of pocket is, blablabla. Everyone I know says I need to go get checked up but I'm afraid of everything they're going to find next thing you know it's going to cost me a fortune. High blood pressure pills, etc. Screw that. They would love to get their hands on me.

So I dont even know how much my out of pocket is. I just told the owner I want it and he bought it for me. Some employees he only pays half. Some don't have healthcare here. But I get it on the free market and he re imburses me.

So he's paying $350 a month for me.

I need to go see how cheap it is on Obamacare. I know I will save $ And if I don't, maybe I make too much $$$.

I'm in sales, run the show, 3 locations, 40 employees. You are just an HR grunt.

The owner of my company pays all mine. I'm single so about $350 a month. I don't use it so I don't know what the out of pocket is, blablabla. Everyone I know says I need to go get checked up but I'm afraid of everything they're going to find next thing you know it's going to cost me a fortune. High blood pressure pills, etc. Screw that. They would love to get their hands on me.

So I dont even know how much my out of pocket is. I just told the owner I want it and he bought it for me. Some employees he only pays half. Some don't have healthcare here. But I get it on the free market and he re imburses me.

I need to go see how cheap it is on Obamacare. I know I will save $ And if I don't, maybe I make too much $$$.

I'm in sales, run the show, 3 locations, 40 employees. You are just an HR grunt.

But you told me that I should throw my employees onto Obamacare. You're a real hypocrite, aren't you? You should quit while you're so many miles behind already. You've blown your own cover. You're a fake.

But you told me that I should throw my employees onto Obamacare. You're a real hypocrite, aren't you? You should quit while you're so many miles behind already. You've blown your own cover. You're a fake.

No, my boss put me on this insurance. I asked him if i should go apply for Obamacare and he said no, I got you this. I bet Obamacare would be cheaper. I'll let you know however I mus warn you I'm lazy and I hear it takes awhile and they ask a lot of questions and the site is always down. LOL.

Here is what I know. I know your side has lied about Obamacare 99 times. Do I really need to "take your word" for it that you aren't lying this time?

PS. My brother is a high end HR VP of a global company. He was crying about how Obamacare was going to destroy blablabla. He either was wrong or lying. I think he really believed it.

Trust me, your company and the government will figure it out. We need to regulate the Healthcare Giants to protect the American Citizens. You want to trust Blue Cross? Dummy.

And again, sorry if your industry suffers. Like I said before, did you care about the auto workers when you signed NAFTA? No? Then fuck your industry. What works for all Americans. Do that.

No, my boss put me on this insurance. I asked him if i should go apply for Obamacare and he said no, I got you this. I bet Obamacare would be cheaper. I'll let you know however I mus warn you I'm lazy and I hear it takes awhile and they ask a lot of questions and the site is always down. LOL.

Now you're talking. For once stop complaining and do something on your own initiative. It doesn't hurt one bit. I assure you there is no physical pain involved at all.

Now you're talking. For once stop complaining and do something on your own initiative. It doesn't hurt one bit. I assure you there is no physical pain involved at all.

I hate doing stuff like that. It's why I have automatic withdraw for all my bills.

I hated it when I paid my condo off because now I have to pay my taxes 2 times a year. Before the mortgage company did it for me.

I hate doing stuff like that. It's why I have automatic withdraw for all my bills.

I hated it when I paid my condo off because now I have to pay my taxes 2 times a year. Before the mortgage company did it for me.

You poor thing. You can't get Obama and the Democrats to do it for you. I hear if you help get out the vote in November, Obama has it set up with one of his big doners that he will send you a new battery for your Obamaphone. You might want to look into it.

You poor thing. You can't get Obama and the Democrats to do it for you. I hear if you help get out the vote in November, Obama has it set up with one of his big doners that he will send you a new battery for your Obamaphone. You might want to look into it.

Aren't you the one who is crying that you want your company to pay for your healthcare? Can't you do it for yourself?

Hell, not only will the company save money by ending corporate paid healthcare, think about all the HR people they can let go. You know the pension and benefit department they have to pay for in order to give you all those benefits you get. Just give you $500 more a month and you can go do those things for yourself on the free market. Right?

How can American companies compete with the rest of the world when we are the only ones who our corporations have to pay for healthcare? No wonder corporations are moving overseas. The employees in Canada don't need their company to pay for healthcare.

Aren't you the one who is crying that you want your company to pay for your healthcare? Can't you do it for yourself?

Hell, not only will the company save money by ending corporate paid healthcare, think about all the HR people they can let go. You know the pension and benefit department they have to pay for in order to give you all those benefits you get. Just give you $500 more a month and you can go do those things for yourself on the free market. Right?

How can American companies compete with the rest of the world when we are the only ones who our corporations have to pay for healthcare? No wonder corporations are moving overseas. The employees in Canada don't need their company to pay for healthcare.

Uh . . . Dimwit, It is my corporation. I own it. Even if I am forced to put my employees onto the exchange, the corporation which I own, will continue to pay for my health insurance just as it has always done.

I'm a lot poorer than you. I don't own a condo. My corporation owns my home, my truck, my wife's car, etc. We even purchase our gasoline with a corporate credit card. Actually, I am so poor I hardly own anything. LOL!!

Uh . . . Dimwit, It is my corporation. I own it. Even if I am forced to put my employees onto the exchange, the corporation which I own, will continue to pay for my health insurance just as it has always done.

I'm a lot poorer than you. I don't own a condo. My corporation owns my home, my truck, my wife's car, etc. We even purchase our gasoline with a corporate credit card. Actually, I am so poor I hardly own anything. LOL!!

Ah, so you get write offs the typical American doesn't get. They don't get to write off EVERYTHING.

So good to know you aren't one of us. I expect a business owner to not see the side of the workers. Luckily for us there are more of us than there are you. We can organize, once the American people have had enough.

It's not that bad to not own a home. at least you're not broke, you can just ask for a raise

Why are a number of atheists so all fired full of hate? Why does it bother them so much what other folks believe? What other folks believe costs them not a single dime financially nor does what someone believes effect them in any way whatsoever. It is a big world. There are millions of people on this planet. It is a diversified world. People are different and come in all shapes, sizes, races, and beliefs. Why get all bent out of shape if someone is a Christian. a Hindu, a Republican, a Democrat, a Black person or a white person? Chill out. Live and let live. What someone had for supper is of no concern of anyone's.

That's pretty hypocritical considering Christians are the ones always protesting things they don't like or trying to convert non-Christians into Christianity.

Forum List

Back