Why Are Black Lives Madder?

Floyd61

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2021
Why are black lives madder? Science says it's due to evolution and testosterone and IQ levels, Society says it's racism. The point is we need to find a cure for all this African anger that is getting worse. What do you think the cure could be?

• Banned
Why are black lives madder? Science says it's due to evolution and testosterone and IQ levels, Society says it's racism. The point is we need to find a cure for all this African anger that is getting worse. What do you think the cure could be?
Why are you trying to pick a fight?
Does this question make you want to fight? No need to fight, just and honest question

Black anger?

1619916523031.png

Why are you trying to pick a fight?
Does this question make you want to fight? No need to fight, just and honest question
You've been littering this message board with provocative and untrue claims since your arrival.

So again, why are you trying to pick a fight?

Seems that Floyd Funknasty needs to go study some history, specifically when it comes to public policy.

Last edited:

There IS no "cure."

Every ethnicity in this country has its own peculiar culture.

It is arrogant to think that any ethnicity can change its culture.

People are who they are. Like it or not.

They cannot change.

HaHa, the 15-minute "insurrection" is nothing compared to 15 minutes in a black inter-city, I'm sure that little 7 yr old girl would rather be at the "insurrection" than be at a Mc Donalds drive-thru in the inner city of Chicago LOL

Last edited:
HaHa, the 15-minute "insurrection" is nothing compared to 15 minutes in a black inter-city, I'm sure that little 7 yr old girl would rather be at the "insurrection" than be at a Mc Donalds drive-thru in the inner city of Chicago LOL

I'm sure the blob supporters rotting in federal lock ups across the nation would not say it's "nothing". I hope the guys who killed the cop get to dance with the needle.

I'm sure the blob supporters rotting in federal lock ups across the nation would not say it's "nothing". I hope the guys who killed the cop get to dance with the needle.
You mean the Cop that was killed by a fire extinguisher? LOL

Margaret Sanger had a solution to this problem.

You know the Left loves them some Margaret Sanger.

Just ask Ruth Bader Ginsburg ..... oh, wait !!!

Not sure on the cure but if you created a vaccine that eliminated racism tomorrow, the socioeconomic status of the "people of color" would not improve at all. Changes to Economic status comes from within and one needs to accept personal responsibility. That is the last thing that BLM and the "people of color" are focused on.

Good point,

"if you created a vaccine that eliminated racism tomorrow" it would help black folks to concentrate on improving their lives and eliminate blacks anger and jealously for white people

Forum List

Back