Why are conservative men afraid of unisex bathrooms?

Leftist males (if they can be called that) are as a group simply over-focused on bodily functions of all sorts. They just want to give themselves the opportunity to watch women and girls pee.

Most boys outgrow the fixation, but Leftist males stunt-out at about age 9.

It's hard to understand why even the feminists haven't brought out the baseball bats over this.

Remember this "guy"?

pajama_low+T.jpg
Liberal guys tend to sit down to pee so it's a moot point for them. They need a stall anyway.

Why is it always conservative men screaming that if we let men and women share the same public restrooms that there will be rape and perverts having their dreams come true
It's called common sense, you should try to find some. Unless you are a pedophile, then just kill yourself before I have to do it for you.

This is the same old liberal progressive nonsense. I fear death, I fear heights and spiders. Gays and liberals fear human nature. You can NOT dictate acceptance. You can't legislate it. You can't browbeat it. Accept IT.

Why is it always conservative men screaming that if we let men and women share the same public restrooms that there will be rape and perverts having their dreams come true?

Are these same conservative men equally afraid of gay pedophiles attacking their children when they let them go pee at the movie theater?

How do you guys live in a world of senseless fear all the time?
The current way is not broken, if it's not broke don't fix it... Lol

Forum List

Back