Why are conservative men afraid of unisex bathrooms?

So...... what's the problem with mixed bathrooms then? If men can go into a male bathroom and not touch or perv on children, surely they can do the same with women (who'd be in cubicles anyway)

Lol, dude, if you have to ax that question it is no use trying to assplain it to you then.

Why is it always conservative men screaming that if we let men and women share the same public restrooms that there will be rape and perverts having their dreams come true?

Are these same conservative men equally afraid of gay pedophiles attacking their children when they let them go pee at the movie theater?

How do you guys live in a world of senseless fear all the time?

Maybe you want your children and wife exposed to men who may not have their best interests in mind.....

You seriously think there will be perverts in a bathroom? They can go in there already!

There could be GAY PEDOPHILES IN THE BATHROOM WITH YOU NOW! OHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yeah...lets make it easier for things like this to happen....
Man Accused of Molesting Girl in McDonald's Bathroom (Video)

I question your motives for wanting children of the opposite sex in restrooms...

No one should let their child use a unisex bathroom alone.

No sane parent is going to let their child alone or with someone in a unisex bathroom. Old men have no business in a restroom with young girls and boys and I don't care what they think they are or what they are wearing.

No sane parent is going to let their child alone or with someone in a unisex bathroom. Old men have no business in a restroom with young girls and boys and I don't care what they think they are or what they are wearing.

I think i'd have to eat a dozen boiled eggs a pound of sauerkraut and a twelve pack of beer and wait outside the unisex bathroom at the DNC headquarters for an unsuspecting female staffer....

I think i'd have to eat a dozen boiled eggs a pound of sauerkraut and a twelve pack of beer and wait outside the unisex bathroom at the DNC headquarters for an unsuspecting female staffer....
all you would do is end up fitting in with the female staffers.
one mans foul is a DNC staffers perfume

Why is it always conservative men screaming that if we let men and women share the same public restrooms that there will be rape and perverts having their dreams come true?

Are these same conservative men equally afraid of gay pedophiles attacking their children when they let them go pee at the movie theater?

We use "common sense" where libs like you must not.

No sane parent is going to let their child alone or with someone in a unisex bathroom.

So it's not just conservative men who want the right to look up everyone's skirts.
Do you always stare at the penis in the stall next to you?

Never. Apparently it's only conservative men - and Sassy - who stare at the penis in the stall next to them.

Or else what she's really saying is that her children live in public restrooms.

She ought to let them back into the house.

13007126_1739053169642593_7570571243385964360_n.jpg

Look...the left wing regressive a are just following their leaders example....bill Clinton....rapist and sexual predator always targeted vulnerable women...women he had some control over....he learned this at Oxford when he assaulted at least one British woman and the police were called in...he escaped by the skin of his teeth..since Oxford didn't want a scandal, so the police talked the woman out of pressing charges....so he learned a valuable lesson there. After that he only assaulted women he had power over and who would have to stand against his word over theirs....as a teacher in Arkansas, it was his word against his female student's...as attorney general, he targeted Juanita Broderick because he regulated the business she was in....and when he raped Elizabeth Ward Gracen's...he was the Governor of Arkansas...who would even imagine a governor would forcibly rape Miss Arkansas...he really learned his lesson from Britain well.....

So the low level left wing regressive a are just following the teachings of their role model.......they create a law that allows them to linger in bathrooms....where the police can't order them out...and anyone questioning bad behavior can automatically be called a bigot and a hater..........allowing them deniability.........

Sexual predation by left wing regressive a is not only in their DNA...it is a perk for being a left wing regressive male.....look at how many left wing regressive females,actively support and defend these predators........at the same time they say rape culture is a problem.....

It can't be that rape culture is a problem......since they support left wing regressive sexual predators.......only certain rape culture is a problem.....so if you are a rapist or sexual predator....make sure you are known in public to defend abortion rights...make sure you have donated to Planned Parenthood.....it is your get out of jail free card...

Leftist males (if they can be called that) are as a group simply over-focused on bodily functions of all sorts. They just want to give themselves the opportunity to watch women and girls pee.

Most boys outgrow the fixation, but Leftist males stunt-out at about age 9.

It's hard to understand why even the feminists haven't brought out the baseball bats over this.

Remember this "guy"?

pajama_low+T.jpg

What a stupid thread premise.

Forum List

Back