Why are conservative men afraid of unisex bathrooms?

Hey aren't there a bunch of "fake Christian" Republican heroes constantly outted as pedophiles or gays? You know like Hastert, or that whole fucking family of pedophiles which covered up their own child sex addicted son from the cops for raping their own daughter..who was that one again?

The Haggas's or some garbage like that?
Sexual predator? That would be The Clintons.

They are not. Some of them like to shuffle their feat etc. looking for a gay partner in the next stall though. Those conservative guys are annoying jeesh I mean wtf I have a gf keep your fantasies to other Congressmen. Conservatives need to keep it in their pants. You don't get to do whatever you want if you are a Christian, Jesus Christ.

Are you still drunk from last night? What a bunch of gibberish
I'm sorry your man is off in the stalls instead of cherishing you. He may be closeted gay. I'm here for you if you need a friend.

Grow up, that is middle school BS at best, retard
Telling someone to grow up and calling them a retard is definitely middle school. Your best?

You don't want my best, now run along, squirt
JimBowie definitely does, such a white night towards you! I'd watch out for that rascal ;)

They are not. Some of them like to shuffle their feat etc. looking for a gay partner in the next stall though. Those conservative guys are annoying jeesh I mean wtf I have a gf keep your fantasies to other Congressmen. Conservatives need to keep it in their pants. You don't get to do whatever you want if you are a Christian, Jesus Christ.

I'm sorry your man is off in the stalls instead of cherishing you. He may be closeted gay. I'm here for you if you need a friend.

Telling someone to grow up and calling them a retard is definitely middle school. Your best?
It is all you deserve.
And you deserve ???

It is all you deserve.
And you deserve ???
Every-gawd-damned-thing MF!

It is all you deserve.
And you deserve ???
Every-gawd-damned-thing MF!
I know what that "MF" stands for son. That is horrible language for a Christian to even think of!

I know what that "MF" stands for son. That is horrible language for a Christian to even think of!
Oh, Gawd, now your going to tell me what Christianity prohibits?
So are you saying it's ok for Christians to call others Mother Fu...ahh god I can't even say it so nasty, I won't be like you.

I seriously doubt that the God who created the entire universe and everything in it gives a rat's ass if someone says motherfucker.

So are you saying it's ok for Christians to call others Mother Fu...ahh god I can't even say it so nasty, I won't be like you.

I seriously doubt that the God who created the entire universe and everything in it gives a rat's ass if someone says motherfucker.
Yes I believe in God as well, and he certainly does not give a "rat's ass" about you or me and our piddly argument. Your pastor might though what if he finds out how you act on this message board. He might pretend to be God's helper and condemn you.

Your pastor might though what if he finds out how you act on this message board. He might pretend to be God's helper and condemn you.

Not a problem, as I belong to no church, and have no pastor.

Those are the words negroes use when referring to each other all day long.
Even in other countries where negroes don't speak english as a first language they call each other Mother fuckers in their native language.
Go fucking figure.

Even in other countries where negroes don't speak english as a first language they call each other Mother fuckers in their native language.
Go fucking figure.
So what? Why you trying to put them down? You sound insecure.

Go fucking figure.
So what? Why you trying to put them down? You sound insecure.
They can't get any further down than they already are and that's by their own making.
I'm just pointing out a simple fact.

Why is it always conservative men screaming that if we let men and women share the same public restrooms that there will be rape and perverts having their dreams come true?

Are these same conservative men equally afraid of gay pedophiles attacking their children when they let them go pee at the movie theater?

How do you guys live in a world of senseless fear all the time?
What a crap piece of posting. Why do you liberal men insist on sharing a bathroom with strange women and children?

Forum List

Back