Why are conservative men afraid of unisex bathrooms?

"Why are conservative men afraid of unisex bathrooms?"

They're not – they see it as an opportunity to 'score points' with the base, the social right in particular, by attempting to contrive a non-issue into a 'controversy.'

It's what most conservatives do: try to get everyone worked up over nothing in an attempt to deflect from the fact republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, consistent with the right's politics of fear.
They passed the law in the state, idiot. Businesses are no longer allowed to stop a man from entering a woman's rest room. That may be a non-issue in your warped mind but thank God we don't have to live in it.

They're not – they see it as an opportunity to 'score points' with the base, the social right in particular, by attempting to contrive a non-issue into a 'controversy.'

It's what most conservatives do: try to get everyone worked up over nothing in an attempt to deflect from the fact republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, consistent with the right's politics of fear.

You're correct on one thing, conservative men are not afraid of them, what they fear is some perverted pedo around their children. You want to make it a political issue and it's a moral and safety issue. Liberals are phucking nuts, there is no other explanation
Picture a LIB parent standing outside a 'unisex' bathroom telling her twelve year old daughter who has to use the bathroom: "You go ahead into the bathroom. I'll wait for you outside." The little girl walks into the the bathroom and a man in his fifties walks in directly behind her. What is the mother's reaction going to be?
Ya fucking right!
Liberals are insane.

Exactly, this is just a recipe for disaster and it's going to happen and when it does the loons will sit there scratching their heads wondering why.

You're correct on one thing, conservative men are not afraid of them, what they fear is some perverted pedo around their children. You want to make it a political issue and it's a moral and safety issue. Liberals are phucking nuts, there is no other explanation
Picture a LIB parent standing outside a 'unisex' bathroom telling her twelve year old daughter who has to use the bathroom: "You go ahead into the bathroom. I'll wait for you outside." The little girl walks into the the bathroom and a man in his fifties walks in directly behind her. What is the mother's reaction going to be?
Ya fucking right!
Liberals are insane.

Exactly, this is just a recipe for disaster and it's going to happen and when it does the loons will sit there scratching their heads wondering why.
I wonder if the sale of 'selfie-sticks' has gone up in the State?

Ya fucking right!
Liberals are insane.

I wonder if the sale of 'selfie-sticks' has gone up in the State?

I'm just waiting for some pervert to do something and one of those "conservative dads" beats him until his ears bleed....and the pedo will deserve it

Oh no they wont. They will have a quick answer; 'It's Bushes fault and you're a racist!'

They are not. Some of them like to shuffle their feat etc. looking for a gay partner in the next stall though. Those conservative guys are annoying jeesh I mean wtf I have a gf keep your fantasies to other Congressmen. Conservatives need to keep it in their pants. You don't get to do whatever you want if you are a Christian, Jesus Christ.

They are not. Some of them like to shuffle their feat etc. looking for a gay partner in the next stall though. Those conservative guys are annoying jeesh I mean wtf I have a gf keep your fantasies to other Congressmen. Conservatives need to keep it in their pants. You don't get to do whatever you want if you are a Christian, Jesus Christ.

Are you still drunk from last night? What a bunch of gibberish

"You go on in dear. I'll wait for you here. You might have to wait. There's some men in there ahead of you."

I don't hear any screaming. The conservative men I know don't favor the everybody goes all together in the one public potty due to their sense of decency and privacy. They don't think it is appropriate whip it out in front of children.

Sounds to me that TheCrusader just may have some peepee fears of his own.

Do they advocate separate children to adult toilets? No they don't. They're happy to whip it out in the male toilets when kids are around, possibly peeing next to them.

Is Bill Clinton a Christian? Bill flew in the 'Lolita Express' 11 times.
Suuuuure Bill kept it in his pants. Suuuuure!

I'm sorry your man is off in the stalls instead of cherishing you. He may be closeted gay. I'm here for you if you need a friend.

Lol, who let the dogs out again?

I'm sorry your man is off in the stalls instead of cherishing you. He may be closeted gay. I'm here for you if you need a friend.

Grow up, that is middle school BS at best, retard

Do they advocate separate children to adult toilets? No they don't. They're happy to whip it out in the male toilets when kids are around, possibly peeing next to them.
Here is a clue for you libtards, when adults unzip their pants near children it is almost always a NOT sexual event.

But admittedly, you libtards hang around a weird crowd, so maybe to you it does seem to always be sexual in fact.

Is Bill Clinton a Christian? Bill flew in the 'Lolita Express' 11 times.
Suuuuure Bill kept it in his pants. Suuuuure!
He's most likely not judging from his actions. I don't like the Clintons and will not vote for Hillary unless it is vs. Jeb!

Telling someone to grow up and calling them a retard is definitely middle school. Your best?

Telling someone to grow up and calling them a retard is definitely middle school. Your best?
It is all you deserve.

You don't want my best, now run along, squirt

Forum List

Back