Why are Cruz supporters against trump?

Because dumbass not all states use a popular vote..... Why is that so hard for you to understand?????
Are you aware your boy Lyin' Ted will not be able to bribe and threaten the electoral college like he can these delegates in the general? Probably not.

Anyways if your establishment steals the nomination from Trump it'll probably be Romney or Ryan on the ticket. And we'll only have clowns like you to thank.
Show proof Cruz bribed delegates. Show what Cruz has lied about. Tell me why you think Trump a man who cant keep promises to his own wives and cheats will keep his promise to you knuckle dragging idiots?

Cruz's lies:
Ted Cruz’s Biggest Liability Is Probably His Constant Lying

As for bribing delegates? How else do you think you get delegates in states without elections or any oversight whatsoever?
So your proof is a blog of accusations with no evidence backing it up.... God you trumpers are stupid.
Says the guy claiming a politician he likes has never lied :cuckoo:

Oh well I guess I should stop piling it on and let you lick your wounds from last night. I hope you'll support Trump in November!
I thought it was funny here in Miss. Cruz's state chairman was none other than Mr. Miss Tea Party himself, who tried to primary out Thad Cochran a couple of years back. Cruz and Trump were here the same day for campaigning, and Trump was turning people away from his speech because the hall was full, and Cruz spoke at a catfish stand. Trump killed him in the vote.

The tea party itself is pretty weak, but it can be bought off by big biz down here. Tax cuts for biz.

Another thing that gets me is how most Drumpfists can point out a single thing other then Cruz being mean or an asshole that makes him worse then Drumphf. Trump has a record that will match any liberals. Just don't get it.

Another thing that gets me is how most Drumpfists can point out a single thing other then Cruz being mean or an asshole that makes him worse then Drumphf. Trump has a record that will match any liberals. Just don't get it.
It could be that white working class voters have figured out they were better off with Ike and Rockefeller's progressive taxes, middle class entitlements and rising wages that the crap Noquist and the Chamber of Commerce was feeding them.

It could be that white working class voters have figured out they were better off with Ike and Rockefeller's progressive taxes, middle class entitlements and rising wages that the crap Noquist and the Chamber of Commerce was feeding them.

Trump said he will raise taxes, he will keep Obama care won't build his wall on and on. Not one trump supporter can say anything about how trump will work his magic only that he will piss everyone off. In the end? Best get ready to see this guy again, as well as Trumps New York team, Soda anyone? It will be interesting to see all the trumphies hotel when they can't defend him anymore.

a>

Trump said he will raise taxes, he will keep Obama care won't build his wall on and on. Not one trump supporter can say anything about how trump will work his magic only that he will piss everyone off. In the end? Best get ready to see this guy again, as well as Trumps New York team, Soda anyone? It will be interesting to see all the trumphies hotel when they can't defend him anymore.

a>
I think we're seeing the gop unravel. It's base voters perceive the party leaders as not addressing their needs.

a>
I think we're seeing the gop unravel. It's base voters perceive the party leaders as not addressing their needs.

Most definitely you are correct. Trump is not an answer to the problem. If that was the case he would not get a pass on all his BS. Especially going up against two people who miles and away would be a hundred times better. Sad thing is, it won't change anything and this countries worst nightmare will come to pass and that is President elect Hillary Rodham Clinton, this countries first female president.

a>

Most definitely you are correct. Trump is not an answer to the problem. If that was the case he would not get a pass on all his BS. Especially going up against two people who miles and away would be a hundred times better. Sad thing is, it won't change anything and this countries worst nightmare will come to pass and that is President elect Hillary Rodham Clinton, this countries first female president.

Agreed. Trump isn't the answer. Like Obama he is a symptom of the problem.

a>

I dunno. Hillary's lust for power and paranoia aside. But based solely on her policy and history, while she was certainly progressive in the 70s, she and Bill personified the DLC - friendly towards banks and biz. She's trying to pivot to being a progressive. The dems are not as out of sync, as the gop.

But today I saw a fox bizness story about the way to fix soc sec is raise payroll taxes on all of us by 2.5%. Forget that. The country's in the mood to remove the cap on those making over 117k. Aside from immigration, there wouldn't be that much difference in Trump of Oct-Nov 2015 than what Hillary is going to be running on.

a>
'perceive'

No, I would state that they clearly do not.

a>

Trump really would not be an issue but for the fact that many of us also do not see Cruz as the answer either.

a>

Trump really would not be an issue but for the fact that many of us also do not see Cruz as the answer either.

The constitution and self government is the answer. Cruz is the one that will allow that.

a>

The constitution and self government is the answer. Cruz is the one that will allow that.
As a social con, he is big government in my book. If much of the right could drop the demand that the government enforce their morality through largess then voters like me can come together on a small government and freedom platform. It would obliterate the democrats.

But a significant portion of the right refuses to do so and the republicans continue to lose ground every day because of it. I will not vote for a social 'conservative' as it is utterly counter to my ideals. There are a LOT like me.

Just wondering why a lot of Cruz supporters are anti trump? I've seen some rabid Cruz supporters absolutely against trump. For what reasons?

I don't know that it has anything to do with being a Cruz supporter per se. People hate Donald Trump. A lot of them also happen to like Ted Cruz. They're certainly very different sorts of people; so if you really like one, you're most likely going to be totally put off by the other.

As a social con, he is big government in my book. If much of the right could drop the demand that the government enforce their morality through largess then voters like me can come together on a small government and freedom platform. It would obliterate the democrats.

But a significant portion of the right refuses to do so and the republicans continue to lose ground every day because of it. I will not vote for a social 'conservative' as it is utterly counter to my ideals. There are a LOT like me.

I haven't noticed that Ted is advocating that the government enforce his morality. You just assume that people who hold XYZ opinion on social issues MUST, obviously, want lots of government interference to make everyone do as they wish. That's a hallmark of the left's "morality", not the right's.

Just wondering why a lot of Cruz supporters are anti trump? I've seen some rabid Cruz supporters absolutely against trump. For what reasons?
I was listening to Limbaugh yesterday, and he a made a good point: Essentially that Cruz was poised and ready to be The Anti-Establishment Candidate until Trump came along and pissed in his corn flakes.

So between the two, Cruz has been more tied to The Establishment, especially after his creative and insider-like "let's get delegates without a vote" strategy.

So in effect, Trump has managed to be even more embarrassing and annoying than Cruz, and Ted's supporters are really pissed about that.

Yeah, being able to use the rules to your benefit is TOTALLY "establishment", never mind that any intelligent game-player does that, and never mind the fact that his plan for doing so was originally created to screw the ESTABLISHMENT, long before Donny Boy ever reared his ugly orange head.

And yeah, we're totally pissed that our candidate isn't the most insane, juvenile loose cannon to ever appear in modern politics, despite the fact that the candidate we're supporting is none of the above. That's what it is: we were DYING to support someone who would be an utter international humiliation for the United States every time he opens his mouth, and so became angry at the only candidate who actually fits that description.

What I can't decide is whether Trumpism causes mental illness, or mental illness causes Trumpism. Which came first?

Forum List

Back