Why Are Democrat Controlled Cities Such Cesspits of Racism?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Once again, another Dem city.

De Blasio announces ‘unprecedented’ racial justice commission to rethink NYC laws

De Blasio said the commission would draw inspiration from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission founded in post-Apartheid South Africa in the 1990s.

“The Truth and Reconciliation Commission in South Africa is particularly notable for the way it identified the sins of the past, then determined structural changes needed … We want to take from those international models, adapt them to the reality here… recognizing the foundational sin of racism in this country, in this city,” de Blasio said.

De Blasio announces ‘unprecedented’ racial justice commission to rethink NYC laws

De Blasio said the commission would draw inspiration from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission founded in post-Apartheid South Africa in the 1990s.

“The Truth and Reconciliation Commission in South Africa is particularly notable for the way it identified the sins of the past, then determined structural changes needed … We want to take from those international models, adapt them to the reality here… recognizing the foundational sin of racism in this country, in this city,” de Blasio said.
One word....DIVERSITY.

Sounds like a good opportunity to end affirmative action and other race-based programs.

Sounds like a good opportunity to end affirmative action and other race-based programs.
We all know the outcome will be more racist laws.

Why Are Democrat Controlled Cities Such Cesspits of Racism?
Multiculturalism destroys everywhere it's found...PERIOD!

That is SO TRUE. I dont understand why we need to protect so many different cultures here in America. People ask why things might be different elsewhere in the world and mostly the things we admire are a result of people working together for common goals and ideals. That is what used to happen here. People came here to become Americans. Sure snippets of the prior culture would live on, but the idea was not to recreate the home country here.

Now we have Asian culture, Latino culture, and even African-American culture contributes to the divide.

We all need to get on board with the idea that if you are here, you are an American. Not a hyphenated American.

That is SO TRUE. I dont understand why we need to protect so many different cultures here in America. People ask why things might be different elsewhere in the world and mostly the things we admire are a result of people working together for common goals and ideals. That is what used to happen here. People came here to become Americans. Sure snippets of the prior culture would live on, but the idea was not to recreate the home country here.

Now we have Asian culture, Latino culture, and even African-American culture contributes to the divide.

We all need to get on board with the idea that if you are here, you are an American. Not a hyphenated American.

We have always had little Italys and China town ,Ybor city

We have always had little Italys and China town ,Ybor city

What does that mean to you?

"Now we have Asian culture, Latino culture, and even African-American culture contributes to the divide."
And LefTards tell us there is no such thing as 'American culture' and that you are racist as fuck if you dare talk about Caucasian culture.
Am I right surada ?

"Now we have Asian culture, Latino culture, and even African-American culture contributes to the divide."
And LefTards tell us there is no such thing as 'American culture' and that you are racist as fuck if you dare talk about Caucasian culture.
Am I right surada ?

My family isn't from the Causasus Mountains.. We're Irish and Dutch with southern traditions.

Immigrants in America today are assimilating just as they always have.

Negative.
Further, most are here without an invite from We The People

Am I right surada ?

My family isn't from the Causasus Mountains.. We're Irish and Dutch with southern traditions.

haha...So what "culture" has the Left permitted you to celebrate?
Don't be scared...tell us.

Am I right surada ?

I have traveled and lived all over... so there are lots of countries I admire ...

Negative.

Yes, they are.
[/QUOTE]

Am I right surada ?

I have traveled and lived all over... so there are lots of countries I admire ...

Your ducking is well noted...Lets try harder.....Do you support those who may celebrate caucasian culture aloud...you know, the same way you support the celebration of African culture, latino culture...etc etc or are you a bigoted racist?

Negative.

Yes, they are.
[/QUOTE]
hahaha...most are here without an invite from We The People...does that bother you?

Forum List

Back