Why are Democrats hell bent on making life easier for illegals while phucking over real Americans?

Ok, show me how the Dems are screwing me over.
you dont live in California.....otherwise you would know...
No, I live in rural McDonald county, Missouri and the locals and the govt. has done nothing to stop illegals. Neither party has, in fact neither has Trump....But yous guys wanna point fingers and claim it's just the Dems..What fools they be...We have almost as many Hispanic and Somol;ians than white folks and you all want to tell me it's just the Dems when there is no shortage of them no matter who is in power...
Well that moving in to the Hood sucks as far as most of the Bros are not happy with the Hood take over. We are being Mobbed by the illegals. It gonna be a turf war soon.

No, I live in rural McDonald county, Missouri and the locals and the govt. has done nothing to stop illegals. Neither party has, in fact neither has Trump....But yous guys wanna point fingers and claim it's just the Dems..What fools they be...We have almost as many Hispanic and Somol;ians than white folks and you all want to tell me it's just the Dems when there is no shortage of them no matter who is in power...
Well that moving in to the Hood sucks as far as most of the Bros are not happy with the Hood take over. We are being Mobbed by the illegals. It gonna be a turf war soon.
Several years ago the black coalitions thought they could ally themselves with the new and old Hispanics..To their dismay they found that Hispanics had a tendency to dislike the blacks more than the whites.

Will the constituency ever stop and think enough is enough?
Example:
The cockroaches working off the books for cash will receive free healthcare while John Smith with three children works 50-60 hours a week at his low wage job...he barely makes ends meet, has to pay for his insurance and the free insurance for wetbacks, he can’t save a penny or put his kids through college...Do we really have a single real American that can support this crazy Twilight Zone Shit?

It's easy to explain. No real Americans will vote for the demodummies anymore so they are trying to import voters who will vote for them.

No wonder....there aren't that many illegals in Missouri. Less then 1% of the Missouri population are illegals.
I should have said in town...they tend to concentrate in towns where the chicken plants are.

No wonder....there aren't that many illegals in Missouri. Less then 1% of the Missouri population are illegals.
I should have said in town...they tend to concentrate in towns where the chicken plants are.

Missouri still has a lower number of illegals than most states. WTF, take your fair share.

What is contrary thought and the long-term plan to dumb the population down and weaken them for one-world order Alex.

Will the constituency ever stop and think enough is enough?
Example:
The cockroaches working off the books for cash will receive free healthcare while John Smith with three children works 50-60 hours a week at his low wage job...he barely makes ends meet, has to pay for his insurance and the free insurance for wetbacks, he can’t save a penny or put his kids through college...Do we really have a single real American that can support this crazy Twilight Zone Shit?

Why do you hate capitalism?

Their feelings are placed ahead of facts. Republicans have a higher success rate and libs are emotionally twisted up about that. So instead of aspiring to look upward they look downward and derive solace from taking care of the illegals. Almost pet like.

Their feelings are placed ahead of facts. Republicans have a higher success rate and libs are emotionally twisted up about that. So instead of aspiring to look upward they look downward and derive solace from taking care of the illegals. Almost pet like.

Higher success rate at what? Since you don't place feelings ahead of facts, why don't you try sharing some of your facts that support this statement.

Democrats pick tribes of certain people and treat them like pets. These pets (blacks, Muslims, illegals) get all of their care and attention. Meanwhile, other tribes like the homeless and special needs, minimal attention. They only care about certain types of tribes, so fuck Skid Row, and who gives a shit about funding for Sped, but make sure we bring in as many illegals as possible so THEY get better lives.

As for why? The media tells them to care about these tribes, so CNN watcher care about it. People go missing ALL the time, but the only time anyone cares about missing people is when they get network attention on CNN. How many Americans know about the heir to the throne of England? No? Oh, but they know the Duchess of Sussex! Because she gets all the media attention, despite being miles from the throne. CNN tells them what to care about, and that's what they care about.
So you are saying that the Dems prefer the Cherokees over the Choctaw tribes?

take it easy moon.....if you lived in S.Cal LA region you would know how those dems screw you over......here mellow out
View attachment 265019
I live in Republicans country(take, toke) where they have screwed me over on property rights.

If you need to be shown then you do indeed fit their definition of an ideal target. They deliberatlly target low IQ individuals who will willfully swallow their bullshit whole without question. Drool much when they ring the bell?

Missouri still has a lower number of illegals than most states. WTF, take your fair share.
What is the percentage of fair share of immigrants?

If you need to be shown then you do indeed fit their definition of an ideal target. They deliberatlly target low IQ individuals who will willfully swallow their bullshit whole without question. Drool much when they ring the bell?
As I said before it is both sides screwing us too bad it isn't as obvious to yous guys in either party that are loyal partisans...

Higher success rate at what? Since you don't place feelings ahead of facts, why don't you try sharing some of your facts that support this statement.
Average household income for Republicans is about $15,000 higher. You need to read more and not default to emotion driven actions and responses.

Average household income for Republicans is about $15,000 higher. You need to read more and not default to emotion driven actions and responses.

Actually household income for Democrats is $37,497 higher than it is for Republicans. $43,639 higher than those who voted for Trump.

What is the percentage of fair share of immigrants?
Currently you're around .9%, the average seems to be close to 6%...ILLEGAL immigrants.

Forum List

Back