Why are Democrats stonewalling a border security bill?

Why doesn’t Schumer bring it up for a vote? If it is so bad it would go down in flames and Lil Chucky could crow about it…….but he refuses to do so.

Why is that?
Because it’s a waste of time.

Its sad I have to explain such obvious facts to you.

/---/ When do democRATs negotiate anything? It's our RINOs who cave into the democRATs marxist agenda.
The Border/Foreign Aid bill last month.

The budget resolution the last time maga mike and elk tried to shut the government down.

The Budget bill that passed before that.

That’s how the Speaker feels about Chucky’s bill I guess.
You mean the guy with the razor thin majority that keeps shrinking?

That douchebag isn’t certain of everything and petrified of his own caucus.

Because it’s a waste of time.

It’s sad I have to explain such obvious facts to you.
So you think Schumer feels it would be a waste of time to bring HR2 up for a vote and have it go down in flames, right?

Removing that border security bill for the Republican arsenal doesn’t interest Schumer. is that what you are trying to sell here?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Ask your middle school civics teacher, since you obviously didn't get it the first time.
I’ve watched roll call votes as they call out the names….

Sen Fauxcohontas : Nay

Sen. Cruz p: Yea.

They rip off several every minute……but you claim it’s a “waste of time”. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

You mean the guy with the razor thin majority that keeps shrinking?

That douchebag isn’t certain of everything and petrified of his own caucus.
Yeah so he thought it was a waste of time, like Chucky.

So why didn’t Chucky send his bill to the house when Nancy was speaker?

The Border/Foreign Aid bill last month.

The budget resolution the last time maga mike and elk tried to shut the government down.

The Budget bill that passed before that.
/——/ Dementia Joe don’t need no stinking budget bill. Just reinstate Trumps EO, you blithering idiot.

Defend themselves, Simp.

Where in the Constitution does it say we are responsible to pay for their defense?

I’ll hang up and listen Clipper

Oh, and seek help soon.:itsok:
I didn' see you mention The Constitution when subhuman Dotard's ass was in your face as he failed to pull us out of Afghanistan.

Our political system was set up for honest debate and consensus on polices and laws.

Of course the Democrat party, the “Party of Slavery”, thought differently during much of the 19th century.

Forum List

Back