Why are Democrats stonewalling a border security bill?

My reason is to stop Putin, a muderous war criminal thug who has caused the deaths of thousands of civilians, including children with this invasion of a sovereign country.

The fact that you "do not give a fuck" about that speaks volumes about your morals.

Keep earning those Trump brownie points.

1709157329293.png

Funny, they got a bipartisan agreement in the senate.
After trying to force a vote on it hours after it came out.........with little or no time to read it.

That's what killed it.............reading the text.......no border security.............just fast tracking illegal immigrants into the interior.

This old treaty is no different than the agreement signed by the US to provide weapons to Ukraine and they're honoring it. I don't see the problem here.

What agreement did we sign to provide weapons to Ukraine? How many votes did it
get when it was submitted to the Senate for ratification?

Can't keep rewarding criminal behavior.
Now tell me more about a government run, worker visa program being inefficient.
Ask any business how disruptive it would be to lose everyone, have to go through a new government program to find new people and then start them in the exact same job.

Sounds like basically lighting money on fire.

Ask any business how disruptive it would be to lose everyone, have to go through a new government program to find new people and then start them in the exact same job.

Sounds like basically lighting money on fire.

Sounds awful!
We should start today.

I don't need to hear tom sewell discuss his bias on economics to me. He is a follower of milton freidman and approaches econ from a libertarian viewpoint. Christ bob, he writes from the hoover institute.

I asked about your understanding of inflation.
You should listen to him because he is a genius, and you are a blithering nincompoop.

But Dims don‘t do education.

My reason is to stop Putin, a muderous war criminal thug who has caused the deaths of thousands of civilians, including children with this invasion of a sovereign country.

The fact that you "do not give a fuck" about that speaks volumes about your morals.

Keep earning those Trump brownie points.
If Trump was still in office Putin wouldn’t be in Ukraine.

When did Biden invite anyone to "come on down and surge the border." These types of unhinged claims is why no one but other right wing nutters takes you seriously. Prove it, show me the actual quotes from Biden saying this, otherwise you're just tallking out of your ANUZ again.

FT_21.11.01_MexicoBorder_1a.png

"Worst invasion in history"
Funny how your graph stops about the time Tater took office and opened the border.

Putin took Crimea under Barry Hussein, did nothing under Trump, and invaded Ukraine under Tater.

Facts. But you don’t do those.
He wanted the ring.

Instead he received sanctions and a bleed out of his vodka army.

He still wants his ring that the Cheeto messiah can offer.

Forum List

Back