Why are Dimms so upset that deaths are under estimated and we need to open the economy?

41,356 dead is good news?
You are insane.

So you'd prefer the 2.2 million.
I would prefer 0.
It's a pity you don't care about the deaths of 41,356 Americans.

0 deaths is never an option with humans, dear. Newsflash: we all die. Kinda built into the system.

It's a pity you think "41,000 is a lot better than 2 million" somehow means "I don't care about people dying" . . . I feel very sorry for anyone who has to ignore what words mean in order to support their position.

You are insane.

I would prefer 0.

0 deaths is never an option with humans, dear. Newsflash: we all die. Kinda built into the system.

It's a pity you think "41,000 is a lot better than 2 million" somehow means "I don't care about people dying" . . . I feel very sorry for anyone who has to ignore what words mean in order to support their position.
41k deaths is “good” compared to what it could be and this “accomplishment” if we are calling it is thanks to Americans doing what we are doing.

It feels like these protesters are going to undo that work.

How in the world is this a bad thing? It’s fucking fantastic.

Not 2.2 million dead, less than 60,000.

It’s wonderful news.

Time to go back to work!

1. Not fuckin Over
2. 42,000 dead is good news?
3. 2.2 million dead was if nothing was done. Ask a lot of Healthcare staff and normal people... A lot was done...
4. Not fuckin Over.

Because your logic for ending it proves there is no amount needless loss of human life you aren't willing to sacrifice

30,000, that's nothing I was promised 200,000
200,000 that's nothing I was promised 1,000,000
1,000,000 that's nothing I was promised 100,000,000
100,000,000 that's nothing I was promised 7,000,000,000

duhhh, wait where did everybody go?

Don't flatter yourself by assuming your drivel sent anyone anywhere.

Your "logic" of lives only being at risk from ending the shutdown proves there is no amount of shortsightedness leftists aren't willing to engage in.

I missed the speech Bush said where he said they could have had nukes, you can thank me New York...

Then Bush went into a ten minute monologue how he alone should be thanked for the World Trade Centre attack not being worse...

Oh... Bush did none of that...

It’s wonderful news.

Time to go back to work!

1. Not fuckin Over
3. 2.2 million dead was if nothing was done. Ask a lot of Healthcare staff and normal people... A lot was done...
4. Not fuckin Over.

When the Swine flu hit us in 2009. Who did you Blame?

Lay it out, specifically.

It’s wonderful news.

Time to go back to work!

1. Not fuckin Over
4. Not fuckin Over.

What is your solution? Lay it out day by day.

It’s wonderful news.

Time to go back to work!

So you think the virus got the memo that it's suppose to stop at 60,000 Americans? Without a vaccine?

Why are Dimms so upset that deaths are under estimated and we need to open the economy?
THE OFFICIAL STORY: They are just so plum concerned for our health and well-being and want the best for the country!!

THE REAL STORY: They wanted this as bad as possible and don't want it ending too well or quick so they can try to hang it over Trump like a dark cloud!

You are insane.

I would prefer 0.

41k deaths is “good” compared to what it could be and this “accomplishment” if we are calling it is thanks to Americans doing what we are doing.

It feels like these protesters are going to undo that work.

I can understand their need to protest, but I think they're doing exactly the opposite of what they want with the methods they're using.

Because your logic for ending it proves there is no amount needless loss of human life you aren't willing to sacrifice

30,000, that's nothing I was promised 200,000
200,000 that's nothing I was promised 1,000,000
1,000,000 that's nothing I was promised 100,000,000
100,000,000 that's nothing I was promised 7,000,000,000

duhhh, wait where did everybody go?
And there was Nancy Pelosi back in February, telling all her San Franciscans that it was all no worries mate! :smoke:

For the Swine Flu... Nobody specifically...
I think the response was professional and competent considering how prepared the government was at the time. I was impressed with the lessons learnt and the constructed an infrastructure including a pandemic response team to handle future such attacks.

For the COVID-19... Nobody specifically.
I think the response was to first deny even though the Administration got warnings from multiple depts. The President praised China 15 times in Febuary alone. After that the Administration was clearly unprepared. They disbanded the pandemic team and clear what was needed and where it was needed... This cost American lives.
The the Administration gave out incorrect or unverified information. They then started a peculiar blame game with Governors, Health-workers, China, Europe, WHO, Mexico, Ford....
There is endless missteps and screw ups... But we ended up with a 2.5 hr daily briefing which resembled a Venezuelan Leader address...

Forum List

Back