🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are “feminists” against the legalization of prostitution?

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
It seems to me that is really the fundamental "its my body" issue. I find it absolutely hypocritical. Its obvious feminists want to control what other women want to do with their bodies and there whole bull shit spiel is destroyed when you bring this up. If you are a feminist then a women should be allowed to engage in prostitution unless the "feminist" thrives on control of sex, and against the mitigation of rape this would bring. If prostitution was legalized, rape would practically be drastically reduced.

It seems to me that is really the fundamental "its my body" issue. I find it absolutely hypocritical. Its obvious feminists want to control what other women want to do with their bodies and there whole bull shit spiel is destroyed when you bring this up. If you are a feminist then a women should be allowed to engage in prostitution unless the "feminist" thrives on control of sex, and against the mitigation of rape this would bring. If prostitution was legalized, rape would practically be drastically reduced.

Feminists are not, Radical Militant Feminists are. Feminists don't hate men, Radical Militant Feminists hate men, so anything involving sex with a man they are against.

I myself think that prostitution should be legalised.

Personally I'm for making Street Prostitution illegal and instead having Legalised Brothels. This gets the girls off the streets, walking the streets and getting into strangers cars involves a variety of risks, one being the man could be a psycho.

Also Legalised Brothels would ensure not only that the girls are safe, but also would have frequent health checks.

Legalised Brothels should be in every nation, also if you legalise everything, they have to pay tax on it, so the Government gets some money from it, and if the Madame's who own the Brothels wanted to they could even float them on the Stock Market etc.

There you go--a mission for you: check to see if rape has been drastically reduced in Nevada.

"If prostitution was legalized, rape would practically be drastically reduced."

I don't agree, rape has nothing to do with a man wanting to have sex. Rape is about humiliating a woman and violating her in the most personal way as a means of a power trip, to control the woman and to illustrate hatred for women.

I don't agree, rape has nothing to do with a man wanting to have sex. Rape is about humiliating a woman and violating her in the most personal way as a means of a power trip, to control the woman and to illustrate hatred for women.
I saw that too but I overlooked it in the spirit of political incorrectness.

I saw that too but I overlooked it in the spirit of political incorrectness.

Well I felt it had to be stated, it's ignorant to suggest that if prostitution were legalised then rape would be reduced, and it's ignorant for the reasons I have given.

Pretty dumb to think rape has anything to do with prostitution. You do realize that prostitutes get raped?

Pretty dumb to think rape has anything to do with prostitution. You do realize that prostitutes get raped?

"You do realize that prostitutes get raped?"

Another reason why Legalised Brothels would be advised, because of security, they would have security guards and in each room they could have a buzzer and if any customer started becoming either weird or potentially violent they could be dealt with by the security and the police alerted.

Why don't RWNJs not know the meaning of "feminism"?

Why are RWNJs against equality?

Why did the OP bring rape into this unrelated thread?

"feminists want to control what other women want to do with their bodies"

That is the OPPOSITE of feminism.

A prostitute getting raped is when the john refuses to pay her. That´s like saying someone who stiffs a waitress out of a tip is a rapist.

"feminists want to control what other women want to do with their bodies"

That is the OPPOSITE of feminism.
Now you´re thinking like an educated human! One of my post has once again educated a leftwinger.

Feminists are not, Radical Militant Feminists are. Feminists don't hate men, Radical Militant Feminists hate men, so anything involving sex with a man they are against.

I myself think that prostitution should be legalised.

Personally I'm for making Street Prostitution illegal and instead having Legalised Brothels. This gets the girls off the streets, walking the streets and getting into strangers cars involves a variety of risks, one being the man could be a psycho.

Also Legalised Brothels would ensure not only that the girls are safe, but also would have frequent health checks.

Legalised Brothels should be in every nation, also if you legalise everything, they have to pay tax on it, so the Government gets some money from it, and if the Madame's who own the Brothels wanted to they could even float them on the Stock Market etc.
If you make street prostitution illegal then you have exactly the same problems with prostitution that you do now. There will still be girls on the street and men to pay them.

You imagine that most girls would work in a brothel. The reality is most whores would rather not share their earnings with the tax man.

If you make street prostitution illegal then you have exactly the same problems with prostitution that you do now. There will still be girls on the street and men to pay them.

You imagine that most girls would work in a brothel. The reality is most whores would rather not share their earnings with the tax man.
They "share" it with the pimp. I mean, coerced to share it either way the pimp or the tax man.

Actually political feminists have never come out against the legalization of prostitution as long as political prostitutes continue to donate to the democrat party.

I support marriage. :dunno:

:laugh2:

J/K

Forum List

Back