Why are Jews so Damned Smart? lol

I can't think of a single logical reason for uncontrolled immigration of Third-World riff-raffs into the West.

I can think of some logical reasons for controlled immigration of Elites into the West, however.
But, even this has negative Balkanized implications.
It's called slave labor.

I can't think of a single logical reason for uncontrolled immigration of Third-World riff-raffs into the West.

I can think of some logical reasons for controlled immigration of Elites into the West, however.
It's called slave labor.

Yes, but even for corporations it would be more beneficial to have more intelligent cheap labor, rather than riff raff cheap labor.

Why are some of the smartest people I know also the dumbest people I know?

Like those educated Jews, and Germanic's who routinely insist on replacing their own people with third-World riff raffs?
Some of them too.
They're overcompensating for anti-semitism by loving everyone.

Well, even Germanic speakers who didn't go nuts with the Holocaust, or Colonialism, like Sweden, or Denmark are very tolerant of the Muslims, and other impediments.

I personally think they're particularly prone to brainwashing.

It's called slave labor.

Yes, but even for corporations it would be more beneficial to have more intelligent cheap labor, rather than riff raff cheap labor.
Corporations exist by quarterly earnings reports and Institutional Trading.

Forum List

Back