Why are members of the Republican Party so dead set against HR 1?

It seems to be terribly short sighted and even un-American to vote against a bill that strengthens efforts to restore integrity in the voting process and remove inequities and partisan gerrymandering from the system. It is very revealing for Repubs to be so viamently against a bill that makes voting easier, safer, and more secure. Does the GOPQ think they can no longer win without cheating? I hope not....

Hope you're joking here.. Dont blame you, I blame whatever sources you're reading.. HR1 is the design schematics for all the unconstitutional monkey-wrenching that went on behind the 2020 election? The CURRENT bill is the blueprint for REDUCING ACCURACY AND SECURITY in our election system that was used in the past election. HR 1 is far from new.. It FEDERALIZES all of our election laws. It's hard to find provisions of that bill that DO NOT VIOLATE both the US and Constitution and constitutions of most states.

IT OUTLAWS VOTER ID..
IT LEGALIZES BALLOT HARVESTING
IT ALLOWS "secure on-line" voter registration which is an OXYMORON.

IT contains a clause that legal challenges to this bill can only be challenge thru the Federal APPELATE court in DC.

IT ALLOWS RECIEPT OF MAIL-INS UP TO TEN DAYS AFTER "election day".
IT REMOVES chain of custody requirements for ballots and MANDATES tha5 they be sent out like a Pizza Junk mail flyer.
IT AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERS ANYONE at the DMV, or Medicare/Medicare or public assistance services WITHOUT CITIZENSHIP Checks.

It's a COMPLETE MANIFESTO for making a fucking mockery of our election ACCURACY, SECURITY and TIMELYNESS.

And it's the evil Dem plan for ONE PARTY DOMINATION, not just on a national level but usurping almost all of the original rights of the states to conduct elections.

I assume Jim -- that you LOVE ALL THAT.. Because I can't believe you've been brainwashed by the foul media sushi you've been feasting on...
Here is the real truth about HR1, you've got a bunch of lies there because youre scared of voting rights.
Its because republicans think everybody shouldnt be voting.

It seems to be terribly short sighted and even un-American to vote against a bill that strengthens efforts to restore integrity in the voting process and remove inequities and partisan gerrymandering from the system. It is very revealing for Repubs to be so viamently against a bill that makes voting easier, safer, and more secure. Does the GOPQ think they can no longer win without cheating? I hope not....

Yes they know that.

If all legal Americans were allowed to vote, republicans wouldn't win many elections.

My state is a very good example of that.

We have mail in voting. No voting places to close. No voting hours to decrease. No voting places with only one or two machines to vote on.

None of the vote suppression schemes that republicans use to prevent democrats from voting exist in my state.

Even before we went to all mail in voting, republicans had a very hard time getting elected dog catcher.

When all legal voters are allowed to freely and easily vote in my state, republicans can't win many elections.

Has anyone actually bothered to read it?

HR 1 does only one thing... the same thing Congress and the White House have been doing since 1861z... STEALING THE POWERS RIGHTFULLY CONTROLLED BY THE STATES
Which is why, your man, Trump, and his Pub sycophants, tried to trample on the right of states to control their elections and even threatened them if they did not bend to his will..LOL.. Try again.

HR 1 does only one thing... the same thing Congress and the White House have been doing since 1861z... STEALING THE POWERS RIGHTFULLY CONTROLLED BY THE STATES
Which is why, your man, Trump, and his Pub sycophants, tried to trample on the right of states to control their elections and even threatened them if they did not bend to his will..LOL.. Try again.

Trump was/is not my man. Nor am I a believer thst he won the 2020 election. Try again.

The sad punch line is, when people do turn out and vote and Dems don't like the outcome of the vote...Dems rush to the courts to overturn the vote and will of the people.
Have you been on Mars since November? Your former Fat Man in the WH tried to destroy the country cause he could not admit he lost....even after losing over 60 cases in courts....many with judges he appointed. You are a flaming Hypocrite.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Hope you're joking here.. Dont blame you, I blame whatever sources you're reading.. HR1 is the design schematics for all the unconstitutional monkey-wrenching that went on behind the 2020 election? The CURRENT bill is the blueprint for REDUCING ACCURACY AND SECURITY in our election system that was used in the past election. HR 1 is far from new.. It FEDERALIZES all of our election laws. It's hard to find provisions of that bill that DO NOT VIOLATE both the US and Constitution and constitutions of most states.

IT OUTLAWS VOTER ID..

IT contains a clause that legal challenges to this bill can only be challenged thru the Federal APPELATE court in DC.

IT REMOVES chain of custody requirements for ballots and MANDATES tha5 they be sent out like a Pizza Junk mail flyer.
IT AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERS ANYONE at the DMV, or Medicare/Medicare or public assistance services WITHOUT CITIZENSHIP Checks.

It's a COMPLETE MANIFESTO for making a fucking mockery of our election ACCURACY, SECURITY and TIMELYNESS.

And it's the evil Dem plan for ONE PARTY DOMINATION, not just on a national level but usurping almost all of the original rights of the states to conduct elections.

I assume Jim -- that you LOVE ALL THAT.. Because I can't believe you've been brainwashed by the foul media sushi you've been feasting on...
As the GOP tries desperately to keep people from voting....especially people of color....HR-1 would strengthen and make voting more secure. All one has to do is look at the efforts by the GOPQ to cheat and get legal votes thrown out in 2020. It was the most anti-Democratic and Treasonous actions we have ever seen in this country. Try Again Barney.

Yes they know that.

If all legal Americans were allowed to vote, republicans wouldn't win many elections.

We have mail in voting. No voting places to close. No voting hours to decrease. No voting places with only one or two machines to vote on.

None of the vote suppression schemes that republicans use to prevent democrats from voting exist in my state.

Even before we went to all mail in voting, republicans had a very hard time getting elected dog catcher.

When all legal voters are allowed to freely and easily vote in my state, republicans can't win many elections.
Give us an example of a legal American being denied the right to vote.

With a credible link.

Watch this.

Get better soon.:itsok:

IT OUTLAWS VOTER ID..

IT contains a clause that legal challenges to this bill can only be challenged thru the Federal APPELATE court in DC.

As the GOP tries desperately to keep people from voting....especially people of color....HR-1 would strengthen and make voting more secure. All one has to do is look at the efforts by the GOPQ to cheat and get legal votes thrown out in 2020. It was the most anti-Democratic and Treasonous actions we have ever seen in this country. Try Again Barney.
How are they keeping people of color from voting.

Be specific.

Why are Republicans so dead-set against voting-reform?

Perhaps their tiny little Make America White Great Again hats are on too tight? :laugh:

Why are Republicans so dead-set against voting-reform?

Perhaps their tiny little Make America White Great Again hats are on too tight? :laugh:
That explains the massive loss in Repub gray matter!

IT OUTLAWS VOTER ID..

How are they keeping people of color from voting.

Be specific.
:crickets :

You aren't this stupid, despite your act of seemingly to ask an 'innocent question.

Democrats are attempting to rig the system -while fighting every way to make the system as secure as possible.

Answer 1 question - why do Democrats oppose voter picture IDs so much?
- Driver's Licenses, passports, and even photo ID required to enter the DNC National Convention / conventions...but a photo voter ID to them is like garlic to a vampire...

I didn't even mention their rabid opposition to cleaning up voter roles ... or tge fact that almost every western nation has outlawed mail-in voting because it has proven to be used to commit election fraud too often and too easily, like the election fraud shit show the world watched last election in the US...2 more nations have outlawed it since because of it...

.....but Democrats want to go all-in because they love how easy it is to steal elections.

Yes they know that.

By 'my state' I wonder if you mean your county or precinct with ''only one or two voting machines to vote on'' .... LOl .. which one do you elect most often ?

The Demo Rats' , HR1 , aka the Election Fraud R US Bill , seeks to federalize elections and permanently allow the type of election heists which occurred on November 3rd 2020 and January 5th, 2021.

Only fraudsters or masochists would support the criminality.

Last edited:

IT OUTLAWS VOTER ID..

It would have been easier to say the bill simply indicates Democrats think their supporters are too stupid to provide a verifiable ballot through a properly certified process ... or they just want to cheat.

I mean it is one, or the other, or both ... Take your pick ... :thup:

.​

You aren't this stupid, despite your act of seemingly to ask an 'innocent question.

Democrats are attempting to rig the system -while fighting every way to make the system as secure as possible.

Answer 1 question - why do Democrats oppose voter picture IDs so much?
- Driver's Licenses, passports, and even photo ID required to enter the DNC National Convention / conventions...but a photo voter ID to them is like garlic to a vampire...

I didn't even mention their rabid opposition to cleaning up voter roles ... or tge fact that almost every western nation has outlawed mail-in voting because it has proven to be used to commit election fraud too often and too easily, like the election fraud shit show the world watched last election in the US...2 more nations have outlawed it since because of it...

.....but Democrats want to go all-in because they love how easy it is to steal elections.

Don't forget it also charges all tax payers with 6 to 1 matching contributions to political 'campaigns' which is as insane as the ever on the verge of a bad acid trip flashback episode or something Pelosi.

H.R. 1 is for the politicians, not the people
H.R. 1 creates public subsidies for campaigns through a six-to-one taxpayer match on small-donor campaign contributions of up to $200. For every $200, the federal government will pay $1,200

Last edited:

Simply because we believe the vote tally should be accurate.

Vote in person, or if you can't request an absentee (mail-in) ballot through request while showing proper ID.

It's really quite easy to make the election legit.

Universal mail-in voting and letting felons vote is not the best idea for America, don't-ya think?

Forum List

Back