🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the Left okay with criticizing Christianity but not Islam?

No you dont...Op just said so :rolleyes:
Well, we always seem to be told what we believe, don't we? :rolleyes:
Now that you mention it? Yes, you do. I've never seen anything like it before. The liberals seem to be incapable of thinking for themselves. It is as if the Obama administration and Al Gore crowd tells them this is what you shall believe and they stay with the script - even when it falls apart right before their eyes. They still stay with the script!

Tell me something, Bodie. When you are in hell how is that going to work out for you? The script you have clung to that lies, denies and lays to the side every shred of evidence that tells you - you're on the wrong road! What will you do then?

What are a few examples where liberals all agree?

There should be plenty so I'll wait

Evolution

Not political

Its the law and all liberals dont support it silly goose

Denial of the Biblical account of God's 1st judgment on the earth

IDK what the hell you're talking about but this isnt political

- The Flood (Story of Noah)
That's a few to get you started......

Again not political and silly to say that one political group all believes something religious.

This is silly, I ask you what issues. You mentioned Obama and Gore tells everyone what to think and when challenged you bring up things neither one has said and all liberals dont agree on.

Your follow up should be equally entertaining.

When the EPA is able to enact regulations that restrict Americans from having the same water rights as the sucker fish? When Americans are told we cannot drill oil because of the environment and the danger it poses to the polar bears (who are flourishing) and the desert turtle (who is not extinct by a long shot) when evolutionists are destroying more discoveries that prove evolution a lie rather than a fact and keep it from the American people for years on end - when politicians use the green agenda - such as clean Energy - as excuses to push through Agenda 21 (UN agenda) - therein seizing the sovereignty of America hand over fist - You had better believe it's political.

The Liberals have an agenda and they are thick as thieves in making it happen. You know it and I know it, so knock off the nonsense.

note this* I have never met a liberal in my life who wasn't pro- Abortion. Abortion is murder. It is most certainly a political issue because the liberals have made it one by using tax dollars to fund Murder incorporated otherwise known as Planned Parenthood. Furthermore, they have incorporated it into Obamacare therein forcing American taxpayers to fund it. Do not tell me what is and isn't a political issue, Caption. Your reply was very dishonest. VERY.

Last edited:
Now that you mention it? Yes, you do. I've never seen anything like it before. The liberals seem to be incapable of thinking for themselves. It is as if the Obama administration and Al Gore crowd tells them this is what you shall believe and they stay with the script - even when it falls apart right before their eyes. They still stay with the script!

Tell me something, Bodie. When you are in hell how is that going to work out for you? The script you have clung to that lies, denies and lays to the side every shred of evidence that tells you - you're on the wrong road! What will you do then?

Evolution

Not political

Again not political and silly to say that one political group all believes something religious.

This is silly, I ask you what issues. You mentioned Obama and Gore tells everyone what to think and when challenged you bring up things neither one has said and all liberals dont agree on.

When the EPA is able to enact regulations that restrict Americans from having the same water rights as the sucker fish?

And there you have it. First he said liberals follow scripts and dont think for themselves. When asked for examples Jeremiah brought up religion. After it was shown that Obama nor Gore gives scripts on religion he changes the subject to the EPA and fish.

Come on Jeremiah...I expected you to have more examples. Not to give up this easily

Jeri is a social con political American, a mixture that dissolves brain power.

Evolution

Not political

When the EPA is able to enact regulations that restrict Americans from having the same water rights as the sucker fish?

And there you have it. First he said liberals follow scripts and dont think for themselves. When asked for examples Jeremiah brought up religion. After it was shown that Obama nor Gore gives scripts on religion he changes the subject to the EPA and fish.

Come on Jeremiah...I expected you to have more examples. Not to give up this easily

It is true. They follow scripts and do not think for themselves. When asked for examples I brought up a range of issues - all of them good examples of what I meant in my original statement. Obama and Gore have been exposed for the liars that they are. Abortion is a political issue as is water rights, oil drilling rights, the first now being funded with tax payer money / included in Obama care - (a big no no) the second and third being controlled through the illegal fourth branch of Government known as "regulations"... Agenda 21 is not legal yet they are using it as a political tool to strip Americans of land rights, water rights, it's all political and you know it but as a liberal you are going to stay with "the script" even when you have no ground to stand on.

On giving up. There is nothing to give up here. You have not made any valid points, Caption. You're grasping at straws. You should know that the bible is very clear that no liar can enter the kingdom of heaven. Is it worth that? In my opinion, the liberals would be better off to admit they have voted for / supported candidates who are bold faced liars. That there has been much done wrong in this administration and they know it. After all, why deny it when even the world knows it's the truth? Don't they realize how foolish they look?

Last edited:
It is true. They follow scripts and do not think for themselves.

Well they are certainly a bunch of bullshit artists. They convince homosexuals how they are fighting for thier best interests against the evil Republicans. Yet, when they had near super-majorities in Congress in 2009-2011 and could have legalized same-sex marriage with a snap of their fingers, what did they do? Not a fucking thing. They talk about how they support illegal immigrants, but what did they do when they had that same majority and could have enacted immigration reform immediately? Not a fucking thing.

What did they do in Oregon and Michigan when ballot initiatives aimed at banning same sex marriage were being voted on? Well apparently they stood on street corned and screamed about equal rights for homosexuals and then went into the ballot box (where no one could see them) and stabbed them in the back.

Here's the deal. Democrats are well aware that if they actually solve problems for people, those people won't need Democrats anymore. Hence it's better just to claim that you will solve the problem, when in reality you have no intention of doing so, because doing so may cost you votes. Gee. With friends like those who needs enemies?

Evolution

Not political

It is true. They follow scripts and do not think for themselves. When asked for examples I brought up a range of issues - all of them good examples of what I meant in my original statement. Obama and Gore have been exposed for the liars that they are. Abortion is a political issue as is water rights, oil drilling rights, the first now being funded with tax payer money / included in Obama care - (a big no no) the second and third being controlled through the illegal fourth branch of Government known as "regulations"... Agenda 21 is not legal yet they are using it as a political tool to strip Americans of land rights, water rights, it's all political and you know it but as a liberal you are going to stay with "the script" even when you have no ground to stand on.

On giving up. There is nothing to give up here. You have not made any valid points, Caption. You're grasping at straws. You should know that the bible is very clear that no liar can enter the kingdom of heaven. Is it worth that? In my opinion, the liberals would be better off to admit they have voted for / supported candidates who are bold faced liars. That there has been much done wrong in this administration and they know it. After all, why deny it when even the world knows it's the truth? Don't they realize how foolish they look?

Now try again to tell me what things Obama and Gore tells liberals that all believe again. This time try it by using Obama and Gore and what they said as a start.

Well they are certainly a bunch of bullshit artists. They convince homosexuals how they are fighting for thier best interests against the evil Republicans. Yet, when they had near super-majorities in Congress in 2009-2011 and could have legalized same-sex marriage with a snap of their fingers, what did they do? Not a fucking thing.

Yeah we also didnt get in their way either. Gays look at the do nothing dems compared to the nose in your business Republicans and know who is hurting them. And it aint the do nothing dems

Well they are certainly a bunch of bullshit artists. They convince homosexuals how they are fighting for thier best interests against the evil Republicans. Yet, when they had near super-majorities in Congress in 2009-2011 and could have legalized same-sex marriage with a snap of their fingers, what did they do? Not a fucking thing.

Yeah we also didnt get in their way either. Gays look at the do nothing dems compared to the nose in your business Republicans and know who is hurting them. And it aint the do nothing dems

Yeah you might want to go back and read my earlier post about how the votes banning same-sex marriage turned out in ultra-liberal Oregon and Michigan. Bullshit, Dems didn't get in their way. They totally screwed them

Yeah you might want to go back and read my earlier post about how the votes banning same-sex marriage turned out in ultra-liberal Oregon and Michigan. Bullshit, Dems didn't get in their way. They totally screwed them

Yeah I did and I have no idea what you're talking about but a link would be great

Yeah I did and I have no idea what you're talking about but a link would be great

My pleasure.

Oregon Ballot Measure 36 2004 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Michigan Proposal 04-2 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Wow....where did all those Republicans come from in Michigan and Oregon?

My pleasure.

Thats what I thought you were talking about. Funny that was in 2004 not 2009 - 2011 voted on BY THE PUBLIC! Not just liberals and also you left out all the other states. From the link: Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon and Utah all approved anti-same-sex marriage amendments by double-digit margins.

And you pick 2 out of 11 as proof of what? LMAO

Now even public voting is being called liberal by Republicans. Soon "liberalism" will be every and anything :rofl:

Maybe because it's not Muslims trying to impose their theology onto everyone else like Christians usually are.
Conservatives are at liberty to cite an example of an American Muslim advocating that a law be enacted making homosexuality illegal, and liberals will condemn him; it's the act that warrants condemnation, not the religion.

Exactly....it is not Muslims from abroad who are passing hate legislation....it is Republicans

No they are just decapitating anyone who disagrees with them. Pffft....come on man.

They are decapitating people in Indiana?

So you don't care about innocent people getting their heads chopped off in foreign nations? Where is all that liberal love I have heard so much about?
I don't have control over outrages that happen in other countries

Republican outrages are another matter

In Iran you can be stoned to death for being gay, and if you are homo then you'd best leave the country because it isn't a good place for them and they will do a lot more to you then deny you service at a restaurant. Still though the liberals advocate dealing with Iran and trying to do business with them, which is interesting considering they are threatening to boycott Indiana because of a religious freedom law that a very small minority of businesses could potentially use to justify denying gays service.
I criticize Islam and it's stupidity all the time.

No you dont...Op just said so :rolleyes:

There is no hell, except for what you seem to have made for yourself. You might want to ask how that's gonna work out for you?

Evolution

Not political

I think we are seeing an example of the kind of "hell" Jeri lives in.....a very confusing "hell".0

And when were those votes?

My pleasure.

Thats what I thought you were talking about. Funny that was in 2004 not 2009 - 2011 voted on BY THE PUBLIC! Not just liberals and also you left out all the other states. From the link: Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon and Utah all approved anti-same-sex marriage amendments by double-digit margins.

And you pick 2 out of 11 as proof of what? LMAO

Now even public voting is being called liberal by Republicans. Soon "liberalism" will be every and anything :rofl:

When the votes were is not relevant nor is what happened in conservative states. The point is that liberal states have voted to suppress same-sex marriage just like conservative states have. In Oregon, as far as I am aware of at least, there were no votes in 2009-2011 on the issue. There were some proposals but they always got pulled back by their sponsors. Now let's have a look at the breakdowns here. This won't be perfect but we will get some idea of things. I will post all supporting links at the bottom.

The total population of Oregon in 2004 is unknown but in 2000 it was about 3.4 million. Let's bump it to 3.6. As of 2013 roughly 78% of the population was of voting age. Not 2004 but best I can find and it probably hasn't changed much. Let's just go with that. So that 3.6 million gets cut to 2.808 million. I can't find stats on the registration rate in Oregon, but according to the HuffPo it's about 65% on average. Fine let's just go with that. That's 1,825,200 registered voters. Looks like the party affiliation among registered voters is 31% .That's 565,812 registered Republicans. But 1,028,546 voted to ban it. So even if you got every single registered Republican in the state of Oregon to cast their ballot in that election you are accounting for just a little over 1/2 of the votes to ban.

Now let's recognize that 2004 was a presidential election. Oregon uses mail ballots so voter participation is high, so let's assume that 80% of registered Republicans actually voted (which is ridiculously high. The average turnout in the nation that year was 55.7% so giving the GOP 80% participation is estimating very high). That's about 450,000 out of over a million votes to ban from Republicans...not even half.

So where exactly did all those other votes to ban come from? Hmmmm....I wonder. Let's be honest. When it comes to gay rights, liberals talk the talk, but they don't often walk the walk.

Oregon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Oregon QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau
The Real Crisis 35 Percent of Americans Not Registered to Vote Page Gardner
Politics of Oregon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Voter turnout in the United States presidential elections - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
In Iran you can be stoned to death for being gay, and if you are homo then you'd best leave the country because it isn't a good place for them and they will do a lot more to you then deny you service at a restaurant. Still though the liberals advocate dealing with Iran and trying to do business with them, which is interesting considering they are threatening to boycott Indiana because of a religious freedom law that a very small minority of businesses could potentially use to justify denying gays service.

Islam hates America and wants to establish a dictatorship with no civil rights.

The left and Islam share the same goal.

Islam hates America and wants to establish a dictatorship with no civil rights.

The left and Islam share the same goal.
I guess one can see that, like the face of Christ on a taco shell....

Forum List

Back