🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the Left okay with criticizing Christianity but not Islam?

Good
In Iran you can be stoned to death for being gay, and if you are homo then you'd best leave the country because it isn't a good place for them and they will do a lot more to you then deny you service at a restaurant. Still though the liberals advocate dealing with Iran and trying to do business with them, which is interesting considering they are threatening to boycott Indiana because of a religious freedom law that a very small minority of businesses could potentially use to justify denying gays service.

Maybe because it's not Muslims trying to impose their theology onto everyone else like Christians usually are.
I just lost all respect for you. Islam DOES impose their religion on people. And if you say no, they kill you.
Good lord, you respected Delta? Did you not know how creepy he is?

Good
In Iran you can be stoned to death for being gay, and if you are homo then you'd best leave the country because it isn't a good place for them and they will do a lot more to you then deny you service at a restaurant. Still though the liberals advocate dealing with Iran and trying to do business with them, which is interesting considering they are threatening to boycott Indiana because of a religious freedom law that a very small minority of businesses could potentially use to justify denying gays service.

Maybe because it's not Muslims trying to impose their theology onto everyone else like Christians usually are.
I just lost all respect for you. Islam DOES impose their religion on people. And if you say no, they kill you.
Good lord, you respected Delta? Did you not know how creepy he is?
Well. At the risk of being shunned by all my friends here, he does occasionally make a good point.

So Blue phantom wants to point to 2 "liberal" states not passing same sex legislation as proof that liberals won't help gays...but he says the 9 conservative states that did the same don't matter.

He also tried to say liberals stopped it until I revealed that it was a public election...not a liberal one. He also determines THAT ALSO doesn't matter.

Now he wants to talk about populations and shit...until I catch him omitting again and then he'll determine the new thing also doesn't matter once exposed.

See the pattern?

American Muslisms are not being the idiots.

All mainstream Americans from right to left are correctly criticizing the far right social cons for being assholes.

American Muslims are better behaved than our Christians. They are not trying to force the Legislature to enforce their religious views

So Blue phantom wants to point to 2 "liberal" states not passing same sex legislation as proof that liberals won't help gays...but he says the 9 conservative states that did the same don't matter.

He also tried to say liberals stopped it until I revealed that it was a public election...not a liberal one. He also determines THAT ALSO doesn't matter.

Now he wants to talk about populations and shit...until I catch him omitting again and then he'll determine the new thing also doesn't matter once exposed.

See the pattern?

No what I am saying is that conservative states don't claim to have interest in advancing the cause of homosexuals. Liberals do, but when they have the opportunity they either look at the sky and start whistling or bend them over and fuck them just as badly. Now this is the United States so everyone has the right to hold views that are racist, bigoted, homophobic, or whatever. But I say if you are going to hold those views at least have the balls to admit it.

See when a homosexual sees a guy on the street with a Bible in one hand and a sign that says "gays suck" in the other, it might piss him off but at least he knows what he is dealing with. What Oregon and Michigan, as well as Prop 8 in California and the left's general lack of action as a whole, teach us is that when a liberal claims to support gay rights, homosexuals don't know if they can trust it. At least with Republicans they know where they stand (btw I am a Republican and support marriage equality). With Democrats they hear claims of support and then wonder what happened when they get stabbed in the back.

It was a public election not a liberal one. You can keep repeating the lie but it doesn't make it any more true

It was a public election not a liberal one. You can keep repeating the lie but it doesn't make it any more true

Yeah a public election in a liberal state where i just showed how Republican voters almost certainly made up less than half of the votes cast in favor of banning same-sex marriage. You know those guys who claim that the Bible is the inerrant word of God, every word exact and true and then you say "well what about this contradiction here and that contradiction there? And how about this which is a historical impossibility?" You know how those guys avoid the issue by simply denying that the issues even exists? Even when you put smoking gun evidence in front of their face and they deny it? Yeah....go have a long gaze in the mirror, chum because that's what you are doing right now. I would gain more respect if you just said "yeah ok we fucked them" and if you really had any stones you would say "yeah we fucked them and shame on us for it"

Now just to make my point, I am a Republican and Christian and I find the GOPs stance against homosexuality a violation of what our party stands for and is about the most un-Christian thing I can think of. So as a Christian Republican I am happy to say "shame on the GOP for their position against equal rights for all Americans, that includes homosexuals, which was the exact reason why our party was founded". Why can't you do the same?

Last edited:
American Muslims are better behaved than our Christians. They are not trying to force the Legislature to enforce their religious views

Yeah, I mean Christians don't even do honor killings, what's up with that?

{Iraqi-born Noor Almaleki was 20 years old when her father killed her, running her over in his car—a fatal punishment for dishonoring her family by attempting to assimilate to Western culture}

Ayaan Hirsi Ali s Foundation Tackles Honor Violence in America - The Daily Beast

I mean, you Communists have so much is common with brutal fucking animals, it's no surprise that you're allies in your war against America....

Forum List

Back