🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are the Left okay with criticizing Christianity but not Islam?

Liberals persecute Christians because they hate Jesus. That also answers the question of why they don't criticize muslims. They're on the same team.

In Iran you can be stoned to death for being gay, and if you are homo then you'd best leave the country because it isn't a good place for them and they will do a lot more to you then deny you service at a restaurant. Still though the liberals advocate dealing with Iran and trying to do business with them, which is interesting considering they are threatening to boycott Indiana because of a religious freedom law that a very small minority of businesses could potentially use to justify denying gays service.

Maybe because it's not Muslims trying to impose their theology onto everyone else like Christians usually are.
Conservatives are at liberty to cite an example of an American Muslim advocating that a law be enacted making homosexuality illegal, and liberals will condemn him; it's the act that warrants condemnation, not the religion.

Exactly....it is not Muslims from abroad who are passing hate legislation....it is Republicans

No they are just decapitating anyone who disagrees with them. Pffft....come on man.

They are decapitating people in Indiana?

In Iran you can be stoned to death for being gay, and if you are homo then you'd best leave the country because it isn't a good place for them and they will do a lot more to you then deny you service at a restaurant. Still though the liberals advocate dealing with Iran and trying to do business with them, which is interesting considering they are threatening to boycott Indiana because of a religious freedom law that a very small minority of businesses could potentially use to justify denying gays service.

Maybe because it's not Muslims trying to impose their theology onto everyone else like Christians usually are.
Conservatives are at liberty to cite an example of an American Muslim advocating that a law be enacted making homosexuality illegal, and liberals will condemn him; it's the act that warrants condemnation, not the religion.

Exactly....it is not Muslims from abroad who are passing hate legislation....it is Republicans

No they are just decapitating anyone who disagrees with them. Pffft....come on man.

So you don't care about innocent people getting their heads chopped off in foreign nations? Where is all that liberal love I have heard so much about?

Th

So you don't care about innocent people getting their heads chopped off in foreign nations? Where is all that liberal love I have heard so much about?
They save it for themselves. They probably take selfies and kiss their mirrors too.

Th

They save it for themselves. They probably take selfies and kiss their mirrors too.

Yeah I guess it's more important that a homosexual can get a pizza in Indiana than whether he gets stoned to death in a foreign nation. Way to show some heart there rightwinger. ;)

Th

Yeah I guess it's more important that a homosexual can get a pizza in Indiana than whether he gets stoned to death in a foreign nation. Way to show some heart there rightwinger. ;)
I try. I really really do!

Right. Which leads me to wonder - why would anyone - Christian or non -Christian - who knows they are about to die - bow their knee to Allah? Why would they fear man instead of the LORD? Who they are about to meet? Wouldn't it make sense to spend your last words trying to save these infidels and warn them that their prophet Mohammad is in hell and that if they do not repent, turn from Islam and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ they will be in hell with him!? For all eternity no less! Doesn't that make sense? Why not try to save a soul on your way out of this world? Wouldn't that be the ultimate way to go? Of course it would!!

I criticize Islam and it's stupidity all the time.

No you dont...Op just said so :rolleyes:
Well, we always seem to be told what we believe, don't we? :rolleyes:

Everyone should believe something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Because basically the left/progressives cowards. they know Christians will turn the other check. with Muslims they never know if they piss on the wrong one they could get their heads handed to them, literally ....

Plus they only prey on the weak like a pack of rabid dogs.

I agree with everything you've said except for the last sentence.
Christians are not weak,Stephanie.

It takes more strength to turn the other cheek, to pray for your enemies than it does to take revenge on them. The reason Muslims fear converting to Christianity is because they don't have the courage to suffer for their faith. They will murder for their faith but they fear suffering for it. They are the children of pride and cannot handle the thought of humiliation.

Yet if you read the stories of the greatest bible heroes they did suffer moments of humiliation. Moses, Joseph, Samson, Peter.... Even Elijah suffered being in a lowly estate when the LORD called him to go to the brook at Cherith and be fed by Ravens.

The truth is that brook was most likely filthy and he had to drink from it. Ravens are scavengers and the food he was given by them was not manna from heaven. Far from it. It was a dry, barren place with no trees and scorching heat that went to 120 degrees in mid day sun.

He had to go there before he could go to Carmel. There has to be a cross before there is a crown and the true servants of God are willing to go to the cross but for the Muslims? ....... if there isn't a crowd and a video camera and a news reporter on hand - (with a hefty paycheck) they are not interested in any degree of suffering. For a check? They'll strap a bomb on their own childs back or the back of their wife. But without one? The deal is off. You know a tree by its fruit and the fruit of Islam is bitter and cannot nourish any man's soul. It's a one way ticket to hell. Mohammad is already there. I'm quite certain he'd prefer his followers to know the truth now. Otherwise they'll be meeting him down there and cursing him throughout eternity for such deception.

Now that you mention it? Yes, you do. I've never seen anything like it before. The liberals seem to be incapable of thinking for themselves. It is as if the Obama administration and Al Gore crowd tells them this is what you shall believe and they stay with the script - even when it falls apart right before their eyes. They still stay with the script!

Tell me something, Bodie. When you are in hell how is that going to work out for you? The script you have clung to that lies, denies and lays to the side every shred of evidence that tells you - you're on the wrong road! What will you do then?

Now that you mention it? Yes, you do. I've never seen anything like it before. The liberals seem to be incapable of thinking for themselves. It is as if the Obama administration and Al Gore crowd tells them this is what you shall believe and they stay with the script - even when it falls apart right before their eyes. They still stay with the script!

Tell me something, Bodie. When you are in hell how is that going to work out for you? The script you have clung to that lies, denies and lays to the side every shred of evidence that tells you - you're on the wrong road! What will you do then?

What are a few examples where liberals all agree?

There should be plenty so I'll wait

American Muslisms are not being the idiots.

All mainstream Americans from right to left are correctly criticizing the far right social cons for being assholes.

Th

Yes...I'm sure that's it. Has absolutely nothing to do with people caring more about what happens in their own country as opposed to what goes on half-way around the world. Nothing at all.

Evolution
Abortion
Denial of the Biblical account of God's 1st judgment on the earth
- The Flood (Story of Noah)
Global warming
America's shame - America is to blame - The Obama Apology Tour...
That's more than a few to get you started......

Last edited:

I might also remind you of measure 36 in my state of Oregon which banned same-sex marriage with almost 57% of the vote. Now....this is ultra-liberal Oregon we are talking about here. You think it was a bunch of Republicans that passed that measure? You know how many Republicans there are in Oregon? Not too damn many. I think it's me, my wife, and some guys at the bowling alley and that's pretty much the extent of it. :lol: Ultra-liberal Michigan? Banned it with 58%. So hate to tell you pal, but liberals are every bit as discriminatory in the ballot box...just not in public.

Last edited:

Evolution

Not political

Its the law and all liberals dont support it silly goose

IDK what the hell you're talking about but this isnt political

That's a few to get you started......

Again not political and silly to say that one political group all believes something religious.

This is silly, I ask you what issues. You mentioned Obama and Gore tells everyone what to think and when challenged you bring up things neither one has said and all liberals dont agree on.

Your follow up should be equally entertaining.

Evolution
Abortion
Global warming
America's shame - America is to blame - The Obama Apology Tour...
That's more than a few to get you started......
Jesus loves you anyway, Jeri.

You know the Apostles would be slapping the far right social cons and Pentecostals on a daily schedule for bring stupid to Christiantiy?

Forum List

Back